Thursday, June 25, 2009

JIMINY CRICKET....

(begun Tuesday 23rd June at 3.10pm....)

*better late than never.....?*

So far, my predicted gloom for the day has happily been wrong, and as far as I know the dogs are safe in their yard.. Did a hasty conference take place in the early hours this morning between the Courageous Couple? Resulting in the Sweeper ringing me just before she left for work, and for the benefit of the monitored landline saying (I believe twice), that she hadn't heard a thing when the house alarm went off, nor had she been aware of the barrage of mildly rude sms's she said Bali had sent...*fascinated...

She was all charm and smiles on the phone and dog that I am, I was happy to wag my tail and play along...*grins.. If she wishes for some reason to pretend she didn't try calling my landline, and wasn't the author of the Classic, My Kids are ill text, it must be for a fairly good reason, though as usual it escapes me ...*shrugs... It's probably been over 10 years now that we've lived almost on top of one another, and as a result I know them pretty well, and of course there's Nothing they consider they don't know about us...*beams...
Missus C does the landline calls and ONLY Missus C... She also plays the Children Cards when needed and it would be ludicrous to suggest that la Petite Merde would bother to go that route...*cackles..
It seems such a small matter, but clearly they consider it vital to put their version of the truth on the tapped landline and I don't mind at all....*curious...

LATER at 4.00pm..

Bali's smart new (resprayed?) shiny black Rodeo had arrived home by the time I went to toss the dogs their livers... He displayed remarkable self-control as my flabby arm went over the wall, and no alarm sounded as I fed the three dogs...*curtseys obsequiously....

From where I'm standing I have to consider the fiasco of the alarm not going off in the early hours until AFTER my second visit to the wall, to be a setback for the Courageous Pair. That is of course, only if they've tried to hoodwink you into believing there really is a sensor beam in that corner...*winks...
Once you finally wake up and realise that it's cameras and not beams that are everywhere, (including up on the road), and you recall all the blogged thefts from Sue the Book's property and the arranged theatrics at my own Controller's abode, the scales should in theory, fall from your eyes... Well, that's how it works in fairytales...*sniffs...

*The Twins and Nobby freak out on the top deck as I write, while B.Snr's enormous Thunder lets rip below with his terrifying roar... I stand on my back step clapping wildly and yelling curses at them all in my rasping voice until they eventually decide to pack it in...*

My unkind Master hasn't yet seen fit to fix wire around that corner to protect his precious animals, and I gather he told Missus C that he has personally seen little Pepsi leap off the valley deck to the ground below? I believe I used the word Bullshit at that point of the conversation, and added that the only time Pepsi would dive off at that height would be with a swift boot up her rear from my master...*vomits...
Is that how she acquired those nasty, bloody abrasions? C'mon Bali you can tell us, we know you're The Man? Was she forced through, and fell onto the top of the precast wall? Those rough raw edges of concrete could easily have caused the sort of damage she's sporting...
A drop of what? Eight feet plus? When she won't even hop down 2 feet to greet her brother and I have to lift her down? *snorts...
A dangerously cruel wanker is the Lord of my Life and the Little One has the scars to prove it...

Would it not be fun to get the true statistics on unsolved electrical fires in and around Durban since 2004? *winks.. Let's add to that all the cooked assets like PCs and televisions, kettles and toasters, fridges and microwaves etc....
Small wonder the Project is being kept carefully under wraps hey? That the so-called power shortage was nothing of the kind, and the rivers of wasted water are deliberate... Shhh... don't speak of the Muni Wireless/Broadband Networking System aloud FFS... You just carry on accessing your neighbour's adsl or iBurst and enjoy ferretting about in their private stuff, for it does wonders to increase the signal strength....*thrilled...

LATER at 6.00pm...

My Master flexes what passes for his muscle? *grins... I logged on at 5.30pm (ish) and checked the mail before going over to mybroadband.co.za.. Unused as I am to speed of any sort the pages opened with astonishing speed... The connection dropped to 90% by the time I reached the N&CA Forum, but I ploughed on happily...
I clicked on a thread and got a blank page so I went back and tried another thread and the same again.. Jaja... I recall not that long ago opening a thread and getting thrown to kingdom come..*laughing.. I often forget my fave forum is for the most part peopled by toad-haters...*sags...

So - did I jump or was I pushed? *looks at it's Network Admin.... Despite numerous restarts, including going right back to the jackpoint, I wasn't even being offered an option to connect at all after getting an error 718 Remote Computer didn't respond..
Was it something I said? Lord I do hope so! *falls over laughing... A wise decision on Bali's part as anything I say, can and will be used against him, in my continued efforts to prove the Prevaricating Pair are not the squeaky-clean duo they sold to you years back...

Let me ask a question of the Boffins who might occasionally pop in here for a jeer or two....Is there such a thing as a frequency that can be activated which is soundless to humans but that would set dogs off into paroxyms of panicked barking? Well? Is there? Another figment of my imagination, or quite possibly the means used by the Poisonous One to ensure his poor dogs are used to disrupt his neighbour's sleep? No, not my slumbers remember...*grins... No. 4 who constantly has to move into the back room as a result of my Masters efforts, and Sue the Book over the road...*gags...
An interesting but quite possibly delusional suggestion?

Wednesday 24th June at 4.05am..

The GameWrecker eventually tried moving the modem plug and it worked and I was able to finish browsing the Forums... *sighs... A really nasty smack when I least expected it...*cheers the Peeg.... It's inevitable that his rage will boil over in some form or another and I was a Fool again to consider myself safe on MyBB...*cackles...

Could there be a group who throw their hands in the air each time I mention the dogs? I guess there must be, as my Network Admin. uses them time and again to great effect...*teeth... Is it said that if he is that cruel why do I not simply pick them up and either keep them or return them to the SPCA? Could it be that I'm considered to be a hypocrite who also uses the dogs for my own gain? If there is one area that Sir Oinkalot has me over a barrel, tis this one, and he knows it...*sighs.. I torture myself endlessly not knowing which road to take...

Tis true these two once merry scraps have become cowering, crawling and nervous animals.. A clear indication that someone is ill-treating them...*snorts..
Realist that I am, I know there isn't a hope in Hell of the Twins ever being re-homed for they have lost their puppy cuteness factor along the way... Physically, they are the very dregs of the litter, though their personalities more than compensate for their flaws..

I was horrified to be given Sophie at this late stage in my life, and will be forced to consider having her put down should I fall seriously ill.. A ghastly prospect and not one that encourages me to sweep up the Twins and rescue them permanently... Bali knows that I am trapped and uses it to his advantage..*shrugs...

The irksome Jiminy Cricket that has deserted so many of you, will not let up it's muttering in my ears... Were I able to pair it with even a modicum of commonsense and logic I feel I would have the answer to this ongoing problem.. As it is, the Twins, Nobby and I, remain at the mercy of one who is a total stranger to conscience....

*Tis almost as if Missus C attempts to compile a set of telephone recordings that will depict her as someone she most certainly isn't...As usual I question why she would bother and the only answer I can come up with is that it's just more paranoia on my part...*sighs...*

*I marvelled at the brilliance of the ring-necked parrakeets acid-green feathers as they clambered busily about the dying branches of the fig tree down in the valley.. Their colours enhanced against the dead, leafless wood as they shrieked raucously to each other.. Am I fortunate? Hell yes! *

LATER at 10.30am..

Once again the little dog shot under our wall not long after both cars had left the driveway next door. I suspect Idiotman thinks he's onto a good thing here...*gurns..
Are guinea-pigs for the Project being treated in similar fashion countrywide, or are we the exception to whatever dodgy rule has been manufactured? The degradation to our power system continues and our lighting often goes nuts when the Plonker opens and closes his electric gates....
Apart from the fortune saved by the authorities by shiftily running the power at its lowest workable level, are we to take the instability without a murmer? And you would have your Converts believe the System doesn't involve extreme Corruption? *keels over choking...

Peace...

---oOo---

Finally published Thursday 25th June 2009 at 8.14pm...