Sunday, May 10, 2009

WIND-UP.......

I've a story to tell and it's the Truth. Fact. I figure next I'll give you here a blog I didn't publish. This one should've followed directly on the heels of Mayday. If you're up for it, go re-read Mayday and then this one? *beams....

(begun Sunday 3rd May at 3.55am...)

Ok, joke over. WTF is going on? For the second time in a week I was told yesterday that everything's fine and dandy...*baffled.... That's a wee bit too ambiguous even for me to swallow for starters, and from where I'm standing, pretty much nothing is sorted out at all....*snorts...
A kind gesture on both their parts, but basically meaningless..*grins... It's back to square one in #trivia+ as the bullies came back out to play last night.... I was lagged and lurched to a nonsensical degree as my Controller gave free rein to his feminine side....*lawls...

Yesterday's Mayday offering not to your taste Bali? You've worked so hard over the past 10 years to create a persona that just screams CROOK and yet now you're offended? *puzzled... C'mon then, convince me that the theft of your red Rodeo yesterday wasn't a pre-arranged setup if you can? *grins...
It was just after the 'hostage' drama when someone (Sgnt. Khumalo?) said they couldn't understand why your pretty Beemer wasn't taken, as the garage door had as usual been left wide open and the keys had been lying right there on the diningroom table...*curious...

On this latest occasion, the robbers broke open the front door and helped themselves to the keys for the red truck and then left, though I'm guessing the Beemer keys were lying there as well.... Was your new maid hunted down and dragged off to Dodge City? Was she taken to her home and humiliated in front of her neighbours as was little Penny? If not, why not? I can smell Rotten Apples a mile off here.....*winks...
Just another 'we'll make you look like an innocent victim' scenario from the Studio at Dodge City..... *cackles...

You want to give serious consideration to changing the crowd you run with dude, as they inevitably choose the strangest means of showing you their support....*screams with laughter... It's 4.20am now and the Twins have begun freaking out on the front deck. I've not been outside yet but have to guess it's the new echo effect that delights them so? *grins..

LATER AT 5.00am...

And so it was...*beams... They have to be standing in a specific spot on the deck for it to work, but it's magic! *laughing... both Nobby and fat Sophie have figured it out and don't move a muscle, but the Twins still find it a novel pastime for the moment....*grins...

Did I ever ask you what THIS is? I noticed them some months back but couldn't figure out their purpose.... Fred the Accountant's Wendyhouse with its signal-enhancing paintwork, now sports THESE two green pipes angled from the roof back to point at the main house.... Aerials? *interested... They serve a similar function to THIS one on the roof over the toddler's dorms at the mini-basestation that is St. Theresa's?

I see our Crooked Town Clerk made the front page of the Independent on Saturday yesterday *grins... Did he agree in advance to be the fallguy for this minor diversion, or was it a genuine surprise when his squashed speeding fine was 'discovered'? It's sure to earn him brownie points with all the other officials who bribe or talk their way out of similar fines and proves that he's just one of the guys right? *winks...
With so much justifiable vitriol aimed in his direction, this latest accusation won't bother him one little bit, while it creates a neat diversion from the unlawful practises surrounding the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network.

Is it so difficult to imagine? That it's now possible to remotely activate handsets to act as some sort of Speakerphone device without the users knowledge? Can this be done using your home PC setup as well? You use VOICE anyways, but would you notice if it was activated without your knowledge? Is this a fairly recently discovered innovation and the piece de resistance of the Information Theft Project as I suspect? *grins...
Shrugged off as a laughably crazy suggestion by you all, I would argue that were you to draw the attention of the scurvy PTB involved, the means to eavesdrop on your everyday conversations in your own home would up the ante in the crooks/monitors favour immeasurably....

As my own Controller has so often demonstrated, a remark made aloud that you are going to phone someone in particular can lead to that number being swiftly blocked....*laughs... In my Masters case he uses his powers purely for malicious enjoyment, but consider if you will that your say, Councillor, is attempting to make headway on a problem concerning a constituent... How every phone number he dials fails to connect him to the number required until he gives up in disgust.... Eh! I struggle mightily to get you to see how vital this new VOICE option is to the crooks running this Project... *shrugs..
And alas, you continue to insist that I'm a one-off to your cost....*mutters...

LATER AT 9.10am...

Second-guessing myself is an artform I practise constantly.... I've been grudgingly allowed for the past two weeks or so, to play unmolested in efnets #trivia+ channel, albeit with nauseating lag...
That option came to an abrupt end last night after publishing the Mayday blog. *snorts... Could it be that my Master was so pissed off at the sudden kindness being afforded me in trivia, he ARRANGED for the extremely dodgy theft of his truck, knowing that I would blog it as I did? Am I that predictable? *falls down choking....
The ongoing backlash from his peers online when I suggested that the 'hostage' drama last year had been an engineered exercise of spite against Penny, and a means to milk their Insurance Company, achieved what none of my other blogs managed to do....*grins..

If Colin Balliram felt his chommies online were now cooling off and needed to be stirred up again, what better way than by yesterday's theatrical production?
There was never any doubt that it would provide delicious fodder for my blog and the phone call made to Basil was the cherry on the top? Like a sheep I did exactly as he knew I would... And like sheep so did his online buddies again take umbrage at the Truth told... Their flagging interest rekindled and justified, to again egg him on to greater feats of punishment...*chokes..

I'm sitting here writing with a totally bemused grin on my face.... I've just attempted to access the efnet channel and find he's reverted to the old screen freeze chestnut...
Unplug and begin again, this time to get a 'Can't find google server' Error message...*beams...
The GameWrecker had his screen frozen when he tried to open another game which he enjoys...
Who is it that is that short on grey matter they continue to support this Idiot? Stand up and be seen for what you are? *looks at voda3g in wonder.... You still claim ignorance of the situation?
What's done is done and irreversible? My assumption that the entire Zone was given to Tweedledumb and Barnabas along with their prized Lackey to do with as these perverts pleased was correct? Man, it certainly looks that way....*shrieks...

While irritating Jannie won't help my case in any way, it sure makes me feel happier pointing out there is no way he's unaware of what's going on.
He knows well that entire power circuits are being put into the hands of the unqualified to run. That properties throughout the country are being stealthily accessed to be upgraded to enhance the monitoring...(as has happened to my Good Neighbour). That water systems are being fouled constantly in the name of the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network, and that the man-in-the-street is now vulnerable to ongoing attacks by the Seriously Corrupt who answer to the ShaikBoyz..

Easily defamed and derided (often aided by my own moronic attempts at screaming for aid) my voice is but an amusing squeak in a country where the greedy now feast on stolen information... How many policemen who were making headway in their investigations will be shot dead before you begin to realise how much simpler it now is for the Corrupt to have their 'problems' taken out permanently? *sighs..

Set up the heist and make sure the cop you want removed is ordered to attend the scene? My word, my very own Controller shows daily the ease with which a dissenter can now be manipulated, so why would contracted hits not be as simple to organise? I choose to continue telling it like it is, despite the Foul King's reversion to extreme bullying....*shows Bali its wrinkled finger.... Your not so obedient servant, sir.....

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Finally published Sunday 10th May 2009 at 1.47pm.