Monday, May 11, 2009

VEILED THREATS.....

(begun Monday 11th May at 5.10am.....)

Interesting that LoneGunman over in mybroadband seems to have had the frighteners put on him at some stage? While he was still broadcasting? Course, being as how I read this on the Internetz, I buy his post lock, stock and barrel....*grins... More to the point, I found the complete absence of any mods or Bad Post reports re some of the deliberately inane posts, decidedly odd.... *sniffs the air...

The heat as I sit here at the desk in the early hours is suddenly cranked to the max...*grins at its Controller... Mornin Bali.....
I've asked several times over the years for any genuine Law Officers to over-ride my own precious GoondaBoy and to come sit in our PC and watch... Clearly a request deemed unworthy *shrugs.... Bali currently sticks to me like superglue! *roffels.... Snipping out my words of Truth as fast as his sweaty fingers can hit those keys...

On the 1st May he had his 4x4 truck stolen. Ten days later there are two visitors cars parked outside on the pavement for hours while there is ample space inside on the drive to park safely. What is it that his friends and relatives are privy to, that they are happy to risk their vehicles? *winks...
Did you not fall about at the timeous blackout that struck the night before last, which was blatantly used to cover up our Network Admins earlier bad behaviour? *cackles...

Of course the Government and its Intelligence Department will have an A team of heavies to deploy if you step out of line... I only ever warranted the dregs of that particular barrel of worms did I not Bali? *grins...
Oh sure, I spotted the one red-eyed hireling placed so strategically next to the bar where, inebriated as I was, his ludicrous air of menace stopped me in my unsteady tracks...*laughing...
Were he to have sported a T-shirt proclaiming I DID THE SHAMS, his job occupation couldn't have been more obvious...*yawns...

So no LoneGunman, I don't anticipate any knock on my door from a bona fide Govt. Department official or three, accusing me of being a traitor to my country...*roffels... The scum I blog are not the sort to ever use official channels are they Bali dear? *winks at the Coward.... Besides, that would give my written words credence would it not? And that ain't about to happen any time soon....*chortles...

Once again the little safety gate was left standing open last night and after midnight sometime, I could hear Pepsi shrieking from her precarious position, down at Basil's new canine acquisitions.... As there's EFall I can do about it, I had a cup of tea and read my book before going back to sleep...*shrugs...
Tis only here that I'm able to tell you of the extent of my Masters callousness, and even that is subject to his swift edits so....*sighs...

It's a good bet that he edited out my seeing Nobby wagging his tail up at their gates on Mayday as well... Happily greeting one of the so-called robbers as if he recognised him...*screams... As blogged, the dude was carefully tucked out of my sight in the single entry gate next to the main electric gates... You remember? The guy I'd heard talking when I'd gone up the first time and had thought was either the Master or one of his chommies? *cackles.. From Nobby's demeanour, he obviously thought the dude was a safe bet as well...*snorts...

Up against the melodramatic mock suicide (search option), this was a low-budget production which neatly achieved its aim.. To stir up the rabid blockheads that frequent what my Master considers his personal Domain on efnet....*applauds...

There's not one among you who would dare question this second freeze-out.... Come on now admit it? Did you or did you not support him after he feigned innocence at the accusations I made in my Mayday blog? *chokes at the 'genius' of the Intellectuals....
No problem. Jannie knows that I hit the nail on the head does he not? The means my Network Admin. uses to get his own way fit perfectly the criteria required for Controllers country-wide... *laughing..
Tis exactly the level of goonda-style thuggery that has led to the Zone being saturated by the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network with such eye-watering speed.....*grins...

It's encouraging to note that the Captain of Immense Bravery finds it necessary to go to such lengths as the arranged breakin and theft... After all, who gives a tinkers that I'm once again denied access to trivia?
Or is someone out there watching after all? Someone whose opinion matters enough to cause the Courageous Pair to re-write the hostage drama script slightly and present it as a new offering? *falls over...

We are to have an ex-MK, SADF General heading the Telecomms Dept.? A man who with his military background takes orders well? *beams... It's to be hoped the sillies on mybroadband and elsewhere avoid the personal attack approach in this gentleman's case, as he would have access to any number of goons, delighted to lean on dissenters...

How the now departed Ivy was reviled and made fun of...*sighs... How she was constantly blamed for the lack of progress in the telecoms sector, when even an idiot of my magnitude could see she was merely a front obeying orders.... *snorts...
Hey Jannie? It's so much bigger than the both of us is it not? *beams...

How much longer is the Whisperer to be forced to languish on his death-bed before he can miraculously rise up and freely go about his business? The howls of outrage have already dwindled as predicted, to a few pathetic squeaks... Tis time now for Schabir to don his flowing robes and begin to appear in public.... Does he practise walking on water at a private beach in Mauritius? He certainly deserves a rest after his hectic contributions to the Elections... I for one am totally impressed by the conciliatory tone adopted by our amiable new President.... *applauds...

Whether the ShaikBoyz and their mentor the Beast, can keep the balls in the air for any real length of time, remains to be seen...
Will you personally get to deal with good old Trevor now that he's officially been bumped up the ranks voda3g? Or has he been wearing two hats for a long time? *winks...

Will he continue to dance happily to your employers tune for fear that the personal information you have on him will be revealed publicly? My word, I guess the amount of veiled threats that are currently flying over the airwaves is of monumental proportions! How on earth do you keep track of them all? *laughing.. That drab grey and innocuous building in Pretoria must be fairly bulging at the seams already...

At the risk of sounding dissatisfied, I do need more.... I need for Jacob to now give half his salary to a housing scheme for the poor. For Trevor and Maria to make a similar gesture as well... I need visible proof that these people truly give a shit before I up and dance happily alongside Msholozi FFS.... Come Schabir - get your pointed head around that one... It's only money after all....

LATER at 6.32am..

The Master's remote has just chirruped twice when once should have done the trick...*interested...
Our ISP has a technical problem which is guaranteed to lead to more 'No Server Found' and our Java has again been shut down... *falls over... No amount of blackouts will persuade me that Colin Balliram doesn't abuse the power he's been handed...*pukes...
He and Herr Direktor, along with Earl Michael Barnabas, have after all been given carte blanche here in the Zone....*shrugs...
Your continued cries of thumbsucking are futile...
Without the assistance of our own Network Admin. and the Rotten Apples, it's unlikely I could have completed the puzzle... But finished it is and by golly, I'm comfortable with the results....*beams...

Let's not forget all the kind input from Barnabas own fair Mistress, Carol Frankson and her offspring in turn, the so easily amused young Baron Frankson.... Without whose help, several pieces of the puzzle would still be missing.... I can only hope that their involvement in the early days of toad-baiting didn't come back to bite them...
Does she still travel East regularly on Barnabas' business? *winks.... That would now be a question for the ex-Missus Zuma to answer fosho.... *lawls...

Druglords HAVE been given preference in jumping aboard the Muni Network System despite all assurances that the authorities Monitor them in turn....*spitz....
While I've no doubt the New Messiah regards drug users with total disdain, they've played a vital role in setting up the Information Theft Project and will continue to do so in return for carefully considered gifts... Not so Schabir? Mo? As good as handed on a plate to Herr Direktor and his blackhatted/hearted Lackey to do with as they please? HowTF would YOU know how many innocents they torture using the power you've given them? More to the point - WhyTF would you care? *looks at the Whisperer....

You've moved so far up the ranks of power you now care less what happens to the Zone as long as the technology is installed? *pukes... Despite all the kind words that will fall from our President's lips, I allege that you and your siblings have forgotten the face of your Father so to speak....*grimness...

I remain as always, eager to be proven wrong.... Your mouthy slave.....

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 11th May 2009 at 1.24pm.