Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IT'S A RICH MAN'S WORLD....

(begun Monday 11th May at 10.45am....)

Some fifteen minutes after the Sweeper left this morning, sans Meester Beeg, I booted up and connected without a problem... Alas, a no-show for google as usual...*winks... Instead of playing along obediently with the unplug and restart ritual, I simply disconnected and shut down leaving the poor insecure Pervert to wonder what it was I wanted online at that early hour...Oops?

The now questionable quality of the MyBB front page (the main graphic is now pixillated and grubby-looking) and the dodgy appearance of my own blog site, denotes a strong possibility that tis indeed just me, the Master, and a spam bot, that visits these pages...*grins....

A neat little white plane has been showing more than a passing interest in the Zone this past half hour... At high enough altitude to draw no more than a passing glance, what is it that interests its occupants so? *curious... Could it be the Crooked Town Clerk checking his already seriously dodgy property evaluations? Or even our new President having an aerial Cooks Tour of the Birthplace of the Information Theft Project, with the Whisperers strapped in alongside him? *grins..

After the floods, today has turned out clear and warm...Brightened even further when I found Herr Direktor decorating Page 3 of the Sunday Tribune Herald.... Never one to miss a photo op. the redoubtable soon-to-be-ex-Kommissar was in the right place at the right time once again, when he attended the horrific pile-up during the latest drag racing on Umgeni Road....
While his astonishing ability to pop up unexpectedly will confound many, we are in on the secret of his success are we not? *winks....
With his Network of spies and eavesdroppers growing by the day, he will shortly appear to have truly earned his forthcoming Dictatorship... Oops! I mean Direktorship heheh...

How will Selebi top his previous gift to Herr Direktor? That techno marvel of a police vehicle? Unless he considers the very position itself to be a gift? *winks again...
Why is Schabir dragging his feet on the matter of re-instating the Police Commissioner? I for one have no problem with the fellows slate being wiped clean....*shrugs..

I did go check on the poster that began the so-useful to my Master 'problems with google' thread at MyBB.... Guess who turned out to be the most recent visitor to that posters details? *beams... rpm himself! *waves frantically..... While my personal jury is out regarding Jannie, I can't help but like the site owner, though the day may yet come when he shows me the door.... *shrugs..
My ongoing assertions that his Mentor voda3g is less than forthcoming with the truth, gives him ample reason to give me the boot....

*11.20am and my Controller has ants in his pants as he chirrups his remote for the third time this morning...*interested... What has changed to his system that he reverts to advertising his presence so frequently? *curious...*

The fact that rpm still has halicon on his Friends list, and was just ahead of me checking on the google problem thread OP, doesn't sound any alarm bells at all.. Quite the opposite in fact...*beams... I remember an Ingrid Moller from Hermansberg who boarded at St. Dominic's Convent in Greytown for a while... Plantinum curls, bright blue eyes and the smiliest of faces is how I recall her....
How remarkable were it to transpire that she is known to rpm...*grins... Serendipity has after all, played no small part in this ongoing saga of greed and corruption....

TUESDAY 12TH MAY AT 2.35.....

The moon is up and little Pepsi holds forth with a truly remarkable range of calls.. Cola backs her up now and then, but basically its a monologue that stands alone in the chill morning air...*smiles..

I jumped onto the PC as soon as the GameWrecker had finished yesterday, so had no problems loading google....*winks...I hit publish at about 1.30pm then read the post through again and signed out... I typed broadbandlounge.co.za into google search and got an immediate Address Not Found... I tried again, this time using the top search bar, and was again given another Address Not Found....*coughs... It clearly didn't even try FFS! *falls on over.... I've not had a problem accessing the site before, so why suddenly now? *aerial UP!

So often I read way too much into the simplest of occurrences, but it was fascinating to think my Controller didn't want me going over there straight after blogging...*cackles... Most likely he would've blocked wherever I chose to go, but I didn't hang about to check..

I went up to the top just after 2.30pm to check the post box...
He saw me well before I noticed him. By the time I'd turned round to face the gumtrees, he was hastily dragging what looked like an old bit of sacking behind the trees and out of sight..
Sitting in my corner of the lounge a bit later, I saw he'd emerged and was standing right on the edge of the bluff, where the Construction bakkie driver makes adjustments to their water valve runoff.... I hauled out the binocs and studied him with interest... A dirty grey wekker's jacket with red letters over one pocket and a mean-looking panga (no not a slasher, a panga) that I swear he made sure to show me...*laughing...
I'm willing to bet he had a cellphone in one of his jacket pockets as well..*winks... Having made sure I'd noticed his weapon, he disappeared for good behind the trees and I lost interest....

A great deal of determined hard work has gone into insisting that my blog is no more than a tissue of lies...
If this is so, why does my Controller resort to what appears to be desperate measures to edit my words before they are published, and to now once again block me from real time chat via trivia? *curious... What is it that he fears I will say? I can literally smell his anxiety and rage and yet, if my words are mere fabrications and lies, what does he have to worry about?

If his increased manipulation is queried, does he laugh it off as just a part of his ongoing vendetta? My often spooky intuition tells me this isn't the case, and I cling to the hope that someone has at last managed to make sense of my words.. That someone has finally managed to see beyond the carefully contrived smoke and mirror screen created by Tweedledumb and Tweedledee with a great deal of assistance from their 'contacts'...*snorts..

I've allowed myself to fantasize along these lines before, and found always to my cost, that I was wrong...*grins..
The fact remains, that the level of manipulation and attack has suddenly increased in leaps and bounds, and the only possible reason can be that my blog is finally stripping the thin veil of respectability from one who has had you all fooled for years....*dances...

Does it not give you pause for thought to consider that on the one hand we have here a low-life who will 'arrange' for his own property to be stolen for his own ends, and on the other this same berk is employed as an IT Security Consultant at your Bank and your Hospital? Dear LORD!!! *keels over screaming with hysterical laughter...

I was reading the thread on the newly created Cabinet last night, and naturally our new Minister of Finance caught my eye... Who else do we know that attended Sastri College? Is Pravin Gordhan a Zoneboy as well? How friendly is the clever mistuh Gordhan with those other staunch Zoners, the Shaikboyz? (Bearing in mind that the Zone comprises Sydenham, Sherwood, Reservoir Hills, Clare Estate and Asherville...)

What year did this guy join SARS and how did he get his appointment? Before or after the SBV Heist, when there was a cool R75mil floating about to buy into any number of Government positions? Earl? Mistuh Gordhan will forgive me if I tend to look at him sideways, but this is a vast country and to find yet another possible ZoneBoy featuring so prominently in Government certainly raises my interest a notch or two..*blinks...

LATER AT 5.08am...

I simply smiled a welcome to Bali as the frequency changed in my ears... The valley was unusually silent as I sat out this morning... No trilling Wireless Song or pseudo-crickets buzzing at all... Just the occasional squeak of a busy fruit bat as it passed by...*startled...
The Lout of my Life leapt carelessly into the TV jackpoint just after 4.45am but otherwise sat silent...

Twas with mixed feelings I heard late yesterday that Basil had adopted only ONE of Cliffs huge dogs after all... Pleasure that poor Jody may just have found a companion and dismay that the beautiful old Rottweiler sits alone and abandoned at Cliff's now empty house... Will Cliff consider my request that it be humanely destroyed, rather than ending its days chained in someone's back yard as a crime deterrent? Will Cliff's girlfriend and Financial Manager veto the idea as euthenasia is not free? *looks at Robina...
And her alternative would be...? *vomits profusely.... I've asked Missus Basil to let me know if Pepsi or Cola inadvertently skid off the top deck and fall into their yard... No attempt has been made to shut them safely behind the little gate, and I can hear the Ignoramous trotting out his tired 'they will learn the hard way' mantra....Go figure....

My guess is that if there's money to be made, the unfortunate Rottweiler will be flogged to the highest bidder... Your call Ms. Naiker.... *waits...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Tuesday 12th May 2009 at 10.40am..