Monday, May 25, 2009

THE SPIRIT IS WILLING....

(begun Saturday 23rd May at 8.30am.....)

Does Captain Courageous realise that he is as neatly trapped by his own vendetta as I am? *laughing.. That he is now forced to plan his life around that of a demented and horribly wrinkled toad? I console myself that he does this by choice and cannot lay the blame at my door, however restricted he may feel... I say can't, but needless to say he probably will and does....*sighs...

He will hold me directly responsible for each time one of his little dogs leave the edge of his deck and for each time we click on a Java-based program and it freezes ..*grins... The silver-tongued Pair have been able to justify their behaviour from the getgo... With the odds stacked overwhelmingly in their favour, why do I continue to drivel on so relentlessly?

Viewed for the most part correctly, as a total idiot, but occasionally said to be as cunning as the proverbial fox, I'm frankly as bewildered as ever... Like a dog, I mindlessly keep coming back for more in the hopes of a friendly pat...*grins... (Though even the dimmest of dogs would have learned by now that ain't gonna happen *chokes)

Cloud has begun to move swiftly up from the south and with it, my spirit goes temporarily grey, and I turn my mind to more interesting matters....

Has Schabir acquired a home near enough to the President's House yet? My guess would have to be in the affirmative. Has all the monitoring equipment been installed and has the water-shedding begun?
Do great rivers of water already run down to Innes Road and Mitchell Park? *fascinated... Has the outdoor lighting on both properties been 'upgraded' to an astonishing degree? Has Telkom installed a couple of shiny new DSLAMS by now and are there a multitude of white boxes attached to streetlights surrounding King's Hall?
Are the manhole covers constantly open, with droogs beavering away underground on Eastbourne, McCullum and Sir Arthur Roads? Is their a tunnel running from Nuttall Gardens? All the usual rhetorical questions dudes.... I won't tell if you don't *winks...

The GameWrecker just wandered in to ask if I'd like tea and immediately the pressure in my ears increased enormously as my Masters curiosity is piqued.. A neat trick....

I guess good old voda3g has now told Bali to do whatever it takes as long as he's not directly involved? It's obvious even to this Tard that my Master has been given 'permission' once again to hit me as hard as he can....

At 8.25am Nobby set up a ferocious and panicked barking on the front deck with the Twins chiming in noisily... Five minutes later I saw Pepsi down in the valley.... She came in under the wall and we enjoyed a fairly short visit...
A while later, after I'd posted the dog back over the wall, I sent Missus C an sms and she replied
that they'd left already, (*reading my published blog for the for time now, and it looks as though the Crooked Editor's been fiddling in this particular area. Why? ) and it's quite possible she would insist were she asked, that her SO was with them....*chortles...
He went out and left his lovely Beemer in exactly the same place as his red Rodeo was left that fateful May day recently, instead of parking it safely in the garage?? And you just KNOW the Beemer keys were left lying on their dining room table as usual...*laughing... Did he wish it to appear as if there was no-one but the maid home, though tis strange how all the windows facing us are tightly shut, while THESE are left wide open...? There's no great wind blowing to warrant closing any windows at all BTW....

At 10.00am his bud from Crown Pools arrived to clean the pool. They didn't stay long..

The water rushed down the Crescent again at 9.30am and had slowed to a trickle by 10.00am..HERE.. The wekkers dug furiously outside No. 18 HERE and THIS Muni Water truck had arrived just before the Pool guy pulled in to Bali's place... Busy, busy, busy.....

Where is all the water going? It neatly flows across the road just before the stopstreet and heads directly down Khaled's little servitude... Does it not form a lake at the bottom by his gates? *interested...
I find it vastly entertaining that the Chicken King still cares whether I think he's home or not and goes to such great lengths in his efforts to skip a light fandango...*cackles...
He 'manages' me admirably via his smart phone when he's out and about and even better when he's up at Dodge City... But for the very best results in manipulation and torture, I grant you tis the East/West home is best scenario... The fact remains that for some odd reason I make him thoroughly anxious these days....*stumped..

LATER at 11.45am

It was after 11.00am when I went up to do the gates for the GW as he left... A larnie car pulled up outside the Master's gates as I watched, and I headed down for a quick word.... 'I was just going to ring their bell to let their dog back in' she said, and there was poor Nobby on the road, desperate to get back into the yard...
No, this is how you do it, I said to the kind lady, as I pushed the gates easily apart and Nobby the Large rushed back in to safety...*vomits...
And the theft of the red truck wasn't a scam because???
Makes you think hey? My telling the Truth of the matter cost me trivia, and will doubtless earn the Scurvy One yet another vehicle to nip about in... And the Wikked SHALL inherit the earth...*falls over laughing....

Did you know that often when she's alone, Lungi sings? You didn't? *grins... She's not singing right now if that's of any interest to you....
Sue the Book told me earlier that she'd rescued Nobby and Pepsi as they headed up the road towards Carol's house the other day... A more charming pair of genuine dog-lovers you'd battle to find..NOT! Has the Pooper Scooper run out of plausible stories to sell you yet? I doubt it as she could sell ice to eskimos, and what a gullible bunch of suckers you are fosho....*laughing..

As I write, Sophie has joined the Twins in barking at something down in the valley. No doubt Pepsi will take another jump into the valley before long...*sighs...

LATER at 1.00pm..

Their sporadic hysteria intrigued me enough to watch them... With my watching came the realisation that none of the dogs could in fact FALL over into the valley by accident - at least not from the section of balistrade that I can see....
I propped the little ladder up and took THIS picture which shows quite clearly the dogs would have to be contortionists to go over....*projectile vomits... In fact, lifted up and pushed through or picked up and dropped over the top of the balistrade is the only way to do it... Unless.....hmmm... There has to be a gap hidden behind the kaia that Pepsi is brave enough to use since she has been 'encouraged' so many times and discovered to her surprise that she survives....?
More admissable evidence is THIS picture taken of the top deck up by the road, from which they've fallen several times down into B.Snr's yard at no. 4 in the past...
With Cliff's Thunder now having joined Jody in patrolling B.Snr's yard, the likelihood of whichever Twin were to topple over being torn to shreds is heightened..... *yawns...
So Bali - the ball as always is in your court....*teeth...

I can feel his boredom and frustration now as the heat washes over me and my ears are squeezed to bursting, and I'm content that I'm doing the best I can....*smiles...

LATER at 10.00pm...

We watched a movie last night, and it drowned out most of the barking up on the Crescent. When Joey hadn't stopped barking after the movie ended, I went up at 9.30pm to find No. 11's little Buddy trying in vain to get back into their yard...I came down and phoned all four of their numbers with no response...
I went back up and finally tore open the fence and fed the little foxy safely back through... Big Rocky is walking on three legs... WTF??! *pukes...
I came back down and Cola heard me and set up his piercing call just under their kid's window, so I fetched him a biscuit to shut him up...
As I stuck my arm over the wall, Domkopf's house alarm went off...*laughing
He doesn't care that his gate is accessible, but takes the time to set up his alarm for his neighbour? *chortles....

Sunday 24th May at 3.50am...

I went out ten minutes ago and tried waving over the wall to Nobby. The alarm stayed silent though their houselights were on at this odd hour... *puzzled....
Somewhere out there the neighbourhood dogs are going bananas again...*sighs...

LATER at 4.15am

I went up to see what all the fuss was about and found a white bakkie and trailer parked outside No. 16, while I could hear a big lorry just out of sight round the corner. The road is still wet and I bet the water stopped running only minutes ago...*winks..

I think to myself she is basically kind-hearted, and while the window-dressing adds points to her persona, tis merely moving the subject from one dysfunctional unit to another...*shrugs... Too ambiguous? *waves to the Sweeper....

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 25th May 2009 at 2.03pm.