Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DISPOSABLE ASSETS.....

(begun Sunday 24th May at 5.00am.....)

The Airwing chopper was a tiny twinkle on the horizon as it headed over to the Overport Microwave tower at 4.30am... It's going to get pretty crowded up there today what with the Comrades doing a down run... At least three different choppers were overhead yesterday as they took pictures and checked the route.. They should give the Project guys good cover and the opportunity to get more on the Grid than usual? *beams..

How can I reward a Project Player for downright silliness? I believe that by giving him only the most fleeting of mentions here, it will do the trick...*grins and waves to the Wannabee Hardyboy...

LATER at 9.00am..

I pulled up alongside the Head Honcho when I nipped out earlier to take the movie back.. Howzit going? quoth I... I dunno, says he, I've just got here for the shift change... Scary days hey? *cackles... They've dug a deep trench outside No. 18 where all the work was done on the 23rd March last. Clearly something's not quite right with the original setup...*sighs... The muddy mess still below Bernie's house says it all...

I took a turn up Keal Road on my way home from Overport and there's the usual lake running out onto Sparks Road... I have to think they've persuaded the Pisces Swimming Academy to hop on board the gravy train... Never mind a backwash, it's a tsunami, and was still running merrily along the road as I drove past at 7.00am on Sunday....

Monday 25th May at 5.25am...

It's been a few years since I walked over to watch the Marathon runners.. Vincent was having his first try at the downrun and unlikely as it was that I would spot him in the throng, I went over and sat on Sue the Book's lawn for a while to watch..

The centre islands were packed with supporters there for the day, some of whom I recognised quite smartly...*grins... Was that not the pretty Missus C ensconced on a groundsheet, animatedly chatting to B.Jnr?? And so it was! *falls over laughing... If it was a tableau designed to intrigue me, it certainly worked wonders....*beams... I took my camera out and snapped THESE pics a bit later and you'll have to agree she's an attractive woman...
I smiled and waved as Dimples reciprocated with their camera a while later, though I'm sure the Courageous Couple have enough pictures of my ugly mug to fill a CD or three...*snorts...

She left not long after making her point, and I gave up hoping that Vincent would be able to text me his whereabouts, and followed suit a bit later... Did you see the Zimbabwian romp home? Were you not on your feet cheering him as he left the foreign professional in the dust? What a brilliant run hey? *beams..

There was no sign of little Pepsi when I tossed their livers over the wall at 4.00pm and hopefully she was instead being treated to some quality time with her Master....*winks...

I woke suddenly just before 1.00am this morning. Nobs and Pepsi had decided there was something worth shouting about down in the valley, so I figured I would let Sophie out to join in.. Course then I couldn't get her back in no matter how much I begged .. Her .5cents worth is more piercing than any sounds the Twins can make... During a sudden lull in the proceedings I heard a soft thump and the next minute Pepsi was under my wall and racing round the garden with Rotunda in hot pursuit! *laughs...

She certainly wasn't pushed or dropped, but chose to leap into the dark valley of her own accord! *screams... I guess there's some sort of gap or hole by the kaia side that's invisible to me ... or on the stairway maybe? *stumped... I figure that having been 'encouraged' on several occasions previously to 'jump' and survived unscathed, she's now brave enough to try it on her own? *gags...
Missus C is certainly aware of the gap, and I beg that she closes it off smartly and permanently....*whistles in the wind....
How much mileage has she already had from my continued cries of foul where their animals are concerned?

Does she insist neither dog was EVER helped over the edge? And she would know this because...? *collapses in a heap...
Check out Nobby HERE totally entangled in the pool net and tell me that my Monster wouldn't dream of dropping a Twin into the valley? Pfft....

It's 6.00am now as I write.. I gave Pepsi a bite to eat after 1.00am and she finally settled down next to me on the bed and hasn't stirred since... Her first encounter with a blanket? *curious... Not something she should get attached to IMO, with the icy weather headed our way fairly soon... There's a great deal more to caring for your animals than braying that they go regularly to the Doggy Parlour FFS....*sags..
If neighbours comments can be judged truthful, the Masters animals are still out on the road regularly both day and night.... They're becoming well-behaved Missus C? *laughing.. Tis the Lout of YOUR Life that needs Obedience Classes, not your dogs...*lawls...

Enough. I'm feeling fairly sorry for myself right now...*pukes... On the one hand satisfied that I've at last proved myself a genuine threat to the secrecy surrounding the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network and on the other bummed at being as good as shut down as a result...*blinks..
You know I'll weather this setback as I've done every other bit of Wikkedness sent my way.... *sighs..
Doubtful as it is that any sane person would wish to help me, tis their very sanity that stops them trying...*cackles.. It goes without saying that a toad that is watched so closely and fearfully by such obsessed perverts, is forced to stand alone forever... *grins..

I'd be greatly obliged if the so-called Intellectuals among you were to cease thinking of me as no more than an attention-seeking git.... OK then - one out of two? *laughing... In the attention seeking department, my efforts pale next to those of the scurrilous Tweedledumb and Tweedledee....*goes off to check whether Pepsi is still alive....

LATER

You don't find it significant that Colin Balliram's interest hasn't faded for a minute after all this time? That despite my teeth and claws being neatly removed, he continues to pay me as much attention as ever? He says what?! And as always you buy that? *collapses cackling...
Though I'm certain his Cracker skills have been overtaken by far sharper and younger contenders by now... in his day, in this small pond that is the SA Internet scene, he WAS legend... A shame then that he is now as much a figure of fun as yours truly....*sniffs....

You know me well enough to see that I would happily retract any allegations I've made over the years were I to be convinced I was wrong... On the matter of his dogs and his toad? I continue to claim steadfastly that we are considered no more than disposable assets... How he treats us and when he gets rid of us are for him and him alone to decide... We are after all - OWNED....

LATER at 8.35am...

The GW tells me the TV screen got taken out after I'd gone to bed last night and he was battling to get it back up and running this morning... Clearly Bullyboy remembered some other transgression I'd committed that he considered worthy of a late night smack...*sighs...
The genuine legal boffins out there that take such offence at my unprovable allegations, would do well to award themselves badges for their own hypocricy... Condoning one, while villifying another makes you what? *fascinated...

Tuesday 26th May at 3.40am...

The tech kindly popped in yesterday and he and the GW decided, despite my protests, that our original tech and dear friend must have installed Win XP Professional at some point before he left town...I suppose it's unsurprising that we've had no idea for all this time....*snorts..

It took my audible remarks to the tech, made the Friday before last, on the GW's dislike of using pirated software, for the Master to quickly create the new icon on the Desktop? *shrieks... If it was designed (and it most certainly was) to cause consternation in the camp, it worked brilliantly....*spews... As it turns out we're now going to invest in a new second-hand PC, but naturally Bali will have told you this already....*winks...

It's unlikely the changeover will cause mon Capitano more than an hour's work if that, before we're again droned completely....
I figure we're a classic example of the level of the majority of interent users in SA and as such, ridiculously easy prey for the Controllers that are to be established in every city, suburb and town throughout the country...*shrugs...

I enjoyed Fred Khumalo's piece on the plight of doctors enough to send an sms to the Times... Send Failed despite sufficient funds... I re-sent from the other Nokia and it went without problems... Bugger off Bullyboy! *cackles...

My bet would be that His Shiftyness now insists he has lessened his attentions... Hardly! *shrieks... They will say that I've been proven wrong on so much, how can you believe a word I now say? Understandable... Thing is, I know I speak the truth or I wouldn't be here...*beams..

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 26th May 2009 at 1.05pm.