Friday, May 15, 2009

SHOT FULL OF HOLES...

(begun Thursday 14th May at 5.20am....)

Funny how I'd been almost relieved to hear the Wireless Song in the background when I opened the door after 3.00am... Albeit faint, it appeared to have stopped by 4.00am... My Lord Foul arrived behind the TV as I turned the key in the door, his rage still burning bright....*shrugs..

So I was just thinking, .... *hears the collective groan....

If there is indeed trouble in Paradise, and a character witness could influence decisions - she would be his best bet... Such a lovely open smile and I guess after all this time, loyal to a T. ? She is double the age of his preferred taste in victims and therefore it's doubtful she has ever seen Mr. Hyde emerge at all.... If I were a Judge or sat on a Board of Enquiry, I'd have no hesitation in believing her testimony.....*beams...

When you consider that my life is OWNED by the Chief and his unspeakable Lackey, you will forgive me for returning to them time and again...*sighs... Their fealty to the vile Koobair and by proxy his colleague Earl Michael Barnabas, will of course be vehemently denied as always, though I'm betting a great many dwellers in the Zone are fully aware of this cozy relationship...

LATER at 6.10am...

I've just had a look at the Mercury the GameWrecker bought home last night... Once again that weird feeling of deju vu comes over me... I blogged the Aviator and his skills yesterday and only now do I see that three SADF chopper crewmen were killed when their helicopter nose-dived into the Woodstock Dam...*goose-bumps.... Some sort of time-warp I'm in fosho....*shudders...

Friday 15th May at 4.15am...

It was as I left Westville yesterday, driving past gangs of digging droogs, that it hit me how in this area, times have changed for the better. So many of the labourers were women and I can't help feeling the work will be done that much quicker as a result. Would you have seen a woman Induna in charge of a gang even five years ago? Unlikely. I have to consider this a positive angle to come directly from the Muni's Project. That it first of all is giving work to so many of the otherwise jobless masses and secondly that women are being employed on an equal footing...*beams..

Later at 5.00am...

I hooked up a bit later in the morning with the GW for our weekly Derby and Joan outing... We ended up of all places at the Brighton Beach tidal pool, where a hardy dude was just emerging from the water with his two happy dogs....*grins..
With the strong and slightly chilly wind blowing, he had the pool and beach pretty much to himself and his animals....

Just after 4.00pm I'd seen the Beemer was pulled in at the top of the drive next door and had wondered automatically what Itself was doing home so early...*puzzled... I was soon to find out. *screams..
It was well after 5.pm when I'd thanked the GW for a lovely day and was about to attempt to go online when the phone rang.... (at this point, I must resort to encrypting the names of the innocent as per request. If you have a problem following, I suggest you ask mon Capitano to enlighten you and even to play back the recorded telephone conversation that ensued *winks..)

Twas only the second call of this nature that has ever occurred with regards to my blog and certainly not one I'm proud of....*sighs...
I spent way too many years using my sharp tongue unkindly, to now take any pleasure in deliberately hurting people..*shrugs... My sometimes savage words here, are mere self-preservation and I would guess, roll off the recipient's backs with ease...

To cut to the chase... Someone had gone to the trouble of searching my blog archives and PRINTING OUT a now ancient blog concerning the kicking in of Khaled's back door at No. 2 one Saturday morning years back. That someone, had seen to it that the print-out was given to the owners of No. 4 and she wasn't pleased....
Though she asked several times during her rant why I blog as I do, she clearly didn't want an answer.....*shrugs..

Were I to have said the object of that particular exercise was to wake B. Jnr up long enough to smell the roses and to see that the dregs he hangs out with at the Pool Hall don't have his welfare at heart, would she have felt any less enraged? As with so much that I write, I've no way of knowing whether my words at the time achieved their aim or whether B.Jnr continues to be OWNED by the likes of Baron Frankson...

It occurs to me that B.Jnr may well have been used to deliver this printout himself. However many times in the past I said to B.Snr that I wished they had a PC, even just for the ability to chat with family abroad, he showed not the slightest interest. My blog is one of thousands, and I would hazard she is not by any means alone in her assessment of its contents... I do believe she used the word rubbish more than once during her justifiable rant. *purple...

My pathetic squeaks at attempting to find the source of her enlightenment were over-ridden in her anger. My attempts at being some sort of doddering Crusader have failed miserably, and I've caused unnecessary pain to people who really didn't deserve it... Par for the course... *sighs loudly...

My immediate thought had been that twas A that had seen fit to dig up the now ancient blog. In retrospect, I was on the wrong track. I think the genius that came up with that particular bit of nastiness is in fact MUCH closer to home...*looks at Baron...
A couple of cosy chats to Colin Balliram and the plan was okayed and executed? *winks..
Has my Network Admin denied all along that he has any contact with the Druglords heir apparent? And you as always are foolish enough to buy into this? *rolls eyes...

The upshot of the matter is that I'm suitably chastened and utterly bummed at hurting these good people, but that I must move on regardless....
If it is thought for one minute that by accepting responsibility for the distress I've caused, it allows me to gaily forget about it, you'd be wrong... I will beat myself bloody at odd moments as always... *sags... Will I retract my original story? As I still consider it to be as near as dammit a true account of what occurred that Saturday, retraction is not an option I entertain...

Bali has pulled out all the stops and seen to it that neither of our gmail accounts will load in Standard View.... Stuck now with HTML only, and I watch as after each attempt it hangs a fraction before the load completes.... A neat way to prevent me chatting, as I did to the journo the other evening...Pfft...

I truly feel that my words here should have shown without a doubt the lengths Tweedledumb and Tweedledee will go to, to prevent our CPF making any real contribution to the Zone...*shrugs..
Whilst my phone lines have improved dramatically (for the moment) since whinging so loudly and repeatedly, (curtseys to voda3g) the attacks to our PC have reached epic proportions...*nauseated...
I've stated time and again that I don't expect my Masters presence to leave our home. I understand that we are a link in the chain and necessary for the Information Theft Project... He, unlike the GameWrecker, listens when I waffle on, which in itself is oddly flattering...*laughs..

Distasteful as it is, I must continue telling what I fully consider to be the Truth, in the vain hope that he will eventually see the light... Our new President has decreed it is time for the country to turn around and eradicate crime... Why then do Tweedledumb and his Lackey so obviously decline to endorse his words?
The New Messiah surely has his work cut out to persuade these small yet vital hoodlums that tis time to do an about-face and toe the line...*sighs..

Can he rein them in, or will they continue to dance to their own corrupt tune? Face it Bali - despite the vast array of top technology at your fingertips and the HUGE support you enjoy, we are evenly matched.... *teeth...
A suggestion that is driving you over the brink of reason...*guffaws...
Be the bigger man and use your skillz for Good for a change? Smile in my direction however hard it is for you.
I for one, would happily take your hand were it offered in genuine friendship.
To continue degrading and corrupting our PC can only endorse my claims of a calculated desire to have our CPF Fail despite whatever spin you choose to trot out...*dons its full Kevlar and waits...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Friday 15th May 2009 at 12.08pm.