Sunday, May 17, 2009

THE DRONE....

(begun Friday 15th May at 7.55am....)

The thread over at mybroadband on the increased difficulties encountered by cellphone users, will undoubtedly have been exploited by mon Petit Merde to evade suspicion....*cackles...

Though it's small consolation to know that the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network is causing the problems I predicted it would, the degradation to our fixed line, and troubles with my two cellphones are very definitely manipulated by our own Controller, Colin Balliram....
How dare I say that? The GameWrecker and I both use Vodago pay-as-you-go and nothing else...*grins.. His cell behaves as it should while my two give endless problems...*winks... The GameWrecker will take and make interference-free calls on the fixed line whereas I'm treated to laughable amounts of static and dropped lines.... Callers who dial our fixed line have complained of as many problems occurring with my landline as with my cellphones...*shrugs.
As I said, there's been a sudden improvement in both, though I've no doubt at all that our Controller will continue to use his Ownership to his own advantage....

LATER

The GW tells me that google has announced that its Network problems on Thursday were due to a faulty router... Whilst I would be only too happy to accept this as the cause of the fiasco I was treated to as I sent out my CPF Minutes, it's highly unlikely....*snorts...

Saturday 16th May at 3.30am...

In the end, I'd called the tech and asked if he'd come out and have a dekko at our gmail accounts which now would only open in HTML...*sighs... He kindly dropped by yesterday morning, though I'd said just prior to his arrival that it was a good bet both accounts would open as they should in Standard View and behave perfectly once the tech arrived....
And of course, that's exactly what happened...*grins.. Still, the guy checked everything over as my Master's Beemer sat hovering anxiously at the foot of his drive for the entire duration of the techs visit....*cackles..
Bali wasn't about to give up the block on our Java though... Despite re-installing Java it continued to freeze as soon as he opened the efnet Java window.... I must conclude that it's going to be a cold day in hell before I'm ever allowed back in...*cries...

May I bet that it's the one stipulation Bali simply won't budge on? While I opened gmail several times during the day after the tech's visit, and it's happily back to Standard View, I notice that my chat contacts don't load on the left as they should... This would be only since my little chat session with the journo the other evening... Is every move made on our PC recorded for posterity? Is Bali supposed to pass all our actions on to someone else to check over?
I struggle to understand why he so obviously doesn't want me chatting to anyone other than my nearest and dearest in gmail chat.... *fascinated... You'd think it would amuse him, but NOT.

Throwing me out of gmail at such blinding speed as I gave my opinion on Zuma and Schabir may well have been no more than his usual display of irritation.... *puzzled... If however, he's sposed to pass on records of any matters I discuss, the gmail chat option shutting down becomes a great deal more interesting does it not? While he can edit my blog with ease, it's not so simple in the case of real-time chat? *winks.. Whatever....

I hopped briefly into MyBB last night to discover that google's problems on Thursday had only lasted for about an hour and clearly weren't related to the fun I'd encounted when sending out the CPF Minutes....*sighs... (BTW, the tech uses MTN and said he's had no problems whatsover with his cellphone...)

Just before 3.00am this morning I'd glimpsed a huge silver vehicle on Bali's driveway... I stopped counting last night after noting three of his mates milling about... It took him at least five attempts with his remote as they left after 3.00am, so I must guess they'd had a fair bit of the Good Stuff by that time *winks...

I'm still smarting from the Notice in this week's Gazette which asked Ward 25 (Sydenham Heights) residents to pitch at a Meeting at the City Hall if they wish to query the latest Budget Allocations by council.... In a ploy used several times in the past, the Meeting had been scheduled for 9.00am Sunday... The PTB know full well that many of the residents will be attending church at that time and therefore unable to attend the Meeting...*snorts... A cheap but very affective trick IMO...

Bali hasn't bothered to shut his dogs down behind the little safety gate and they prance precariously and noisily on the top deck as I write.... The term Plonker springs to mind....*snorts..
I'm betting he's fairly goofed right now, though his status as Supreme Commander of our power circuit wont have changed...*vomits... What could possibly go wrong simply because he's had one spliff too many? *looks at Allen Spence.... You're the so-called qualified Electrical Engineer dude, so you tell me?

All the downtime over at MyBB has to be related to the installation of the Muni W/B Network.. Herzner working closely with the Oldboyz Network fosho....*grins at voda3g.... Lord do I wish I knew how much you've told the site-owner and mods of this startling innovation, and how much you've left out....
Ag Jannie, se my mos..... How do you explain why the Druglords and Corrupt have been given such preference down our way at least? Do you still insist that the OldBoyz play a careful double game and that the Good guys are privy to everything the corrupt engage in?
My own Controller would smell a rat a mile off if that were the case, and if you wish to insist he's one of your Team, then your whole story reeks of a massive scam...
A ganja-smoking unqualified Cracker with a close relationship to the Rotten Apples, and by proxy Koobair the Squat, given the means to invade the privacy of every home now linked to the Grid here in the Zone? And you would have me believe he's on the side of the Good? *falls over shrieking... FAIL!!!

Sunday 17th May at 4.10am...

I'm late said the White Rabbit... I browsed happily through my broadband last night, taking the usual worm attack once I reached Off Topic.....*shrugs... By then it would appear my Master was bored and determined to entertain his troops... Opening some arb thread by daveza got me the now ubiquitous Address Not Found and it was pretty much downhill all the way from there...*sighs..

I managed to get back in after a restart and to post a pathetic whiney note to rpm on the matter, but why would he care, and what could he do about it? *sags... Diddly squat IMO....
I figure the Lout of My Life was finishing off his stash and beyond reason at that point... I have to wonder whether, if I'd had the skillz to articulate these attacks from the getgo, this blog would ever have been created... I don't and it was, and there's no turning back, right? *cackles..

I sent a text to Missus Courageous when I noticed a guy busying himself up by their garage. Not one that I recognized dressed in civvies as he was.... She replied (no doubt after considerable discussion with her SO) that he was fixing their gate... The single gate? I could count on one hand the times I've seen that entrance used, oddly enough.. Why not instead fix the electric gates so that they don't push apart so easily? *curious... Was I correct in assuming they're set for speed and not security? *snorts...

I've obviously not shown sufficient remorse for hurting two people I actually care about... What would be considered sufficient? Close this blog? *curious... That would undo what's done? Besides, where would my Master find another Praise Singer of such staggering dim-wittedness?
I'm betting that instead of any Good Law Officers paying mind to his behaviour, my Lord Foul continues to invite his chommies into our PC, and that is the reason he can't afford to allow me to chat in realtime...*shrugs...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Only published Monday 18th May 2009 at 8.42am... (because I've been BUSY!)