Thursday, May 14, 2009

LOSIN' IT....

(begun Wednesday 14th May at 9.45am....)

That Master of Moth Surveillance, Peter Williams, has let it be known that Cliff's now vacated cottage is to be made disabled-friendly. At what financial cost? *extremely curious...
With the ongoing cries of poverty, and the regular and crippling rental increases from the Board of Directors at Flame Lily, I'm frankly amazed they go this route...

Are they to instal the Stephen Hawking of the Muni Wireless/Broadband System in that cottage, and if so, to which camp does he/she belong? Barnabas and the ShaikBoyz or the staunch OldBoys Network?

Will the wheelchair bound techno-wizard be able to withstand the huge doses of EMF and RF he or she will inevitably be exposed to in that prime position? With the three apartment blocks just across the Mayville side of the Freeway still to be rigged up with signal enhancers and tested, surely it's a huge risk for a person of less than robust health to be exposed to the erratic emissions my unqualified Monitor controls? *puzzled...

I can almost hear the red-eyed Superintendent of Electricity for Durban squealing like a stuck pig at this point... Insisting that the fiasco on the 15th November 2005 and again on 15th December 2005 was a mistake that won't happen again?
You must forgive me if I treat his assurances with the contempt they deserve... Were it entirely up to him to Compensate B, Sue and Penny for altering their lives so dramatically, I doubt he would give the matter a second thought...*nauseated....
But instead, he hides neatly behind the 'just doing my job' excuse and ducks any responsibility at all... Whether or not he was ordered to STFU on the matter is neither here nor there.. Had he a vestige of honour he would have insisted his superiors compensate the victims suitably... Precedent be damned! *growls...

There is in fact little more than a diploma that separates Allen Spence from Colin Balliram. Both wear the yellow badge of cowardice....*shrugs..

Will the paraplegic be told to report any changes felt to their physical being, however insignificant they may be? What will be the new tenants field of expertise? The arrival of Sean Fynn in Security and Peter Williams in Surveillance has certainly made me sit up in anticipation of No. 3's arrival.....
We'll never know whether twas fate or the tests being run for the Munis Information Theft Project that hastened the tragic demise of the old man's son or the loss of C's wife.. Happily for the Crooks involved, my allegations are as usual unprovable...

LATER at 10.30am...

I must confirm a definite change to the way Bali now runs his system.... *all of which has occurred just since the removal of his red 4x4 pickup*
THIS brilliant yellow light is back and working on the arm that supports his electric gates... And I guess he's had his electrician in to make alterations and additions in the house as well..
Though his story will easily convince the usual suckers, his gates are still as accessible as ever to whomever wishes to slide in....*snorts...
I figure he has a choice - Speed or Security... I'm guessing that were the gates set to shut securely, it would take that much longer for them to swing open and closed?
The Lout of my Life has opted for speed of getaway and arrival as opposed to keeping the occupants of his home safe.... Go figure...

An unusual choice? Not when you consider the position he holds and that he would be the first informed should a crime be planned...*winks...
What techno marvels has he added under cover of repairing the few bricks the thieves so neatly and considerately removed to open his front door? Again, he chirruped his remote noisily twice at 9.50am and then at 10.20am....
For a chap that likes to consider himself a Shadow, tis most unusual behaviour... If it's being done merely to amuse me, I appreciate the thought, but no amount of chirruping would have me assuming my Master was home or away on the strength of a mere chirrup or two...*winks..

The GameWrecker came back from the shops with Kapersky the other day *frowns... Despite the (what is to us) huge financial losses caused by our malicious Monitor over the years, the GameWrecker refuses to grasp that there isn't a virus catcher or firewall designed that will remove the Creep from our machine...*sighs..

He installed it last night after removing Avira and it took what? 10 minutes I think it was, for me to get two different really nasty looking hits in a warning window.... The first one startled me and disappeared smartly but I was ready for the next one, and saved a Screen Print and said aloud that I would continue saving screen prints until the GW had mastered how to find and read the logs... Needless to say I saw no more visible attacks during the evening....

Way too many people are aware that Colin Balliram is our Zombie Master and that whatever malicious corruption I report, can only emanate from His Grubbyness.... *shrugs...
The astonishing wild fluctuation of the iBurst signal is explained away how? At one point while in mybroadband last night, it dropped down from 100% connection to 80% and then right on back up to 96%... All within less than a minute.... *fascinated... Positioned as we are at the very seat of power, is it arrogant to expect a hassle-free connection?
I don't have much to cry about apart from the loss of trivia, but you may add how much I miss our old ISDN service....

Jissie Jannie! You're fooling yourself if you think I'm unaware of your extreme reluctance to offend Captain Courageous' fragile and sullen ego...*lawls...
Why, he has only to threaten to shut down his tutoring classes for it to play havoc with your deadlines...*chokes..
Tutoring the mostly young and IT friendly on hacking into neighbouring systems to boost the signal must surely speed up the Information gathering hugely.... You care less that its highly likely he teaches a few lucky pupils some of the darker arts of cracking on the side... How to block access to sites and to cook a motherboard remotely or wipe clean someone's file... *gags...

*What was Lizelle's name before she got hitched to Mark? *curious... I'm still dead keen to find who REALLY bought my father-in-law's house at 66 Rippon Crescent....*grins....Though we made laughably little on the sale, there was subsequently big bucks involved, and both neighbours now suggest that the house appears to be occupied by a wide variety of drug dealing party animals....intriguing.....So I ask again - what was Lizelle's maiden name? Carol ? Any ideas? *

LATER AT 11.45am.

The chopper has been busy in the area this morning as it whizzes about giving me a wide berth, while trying to meet whatever crazy targets they've been set....
You have more than enough experienced chopper pilots to handle the Project installation? You could do worse than to invite the Aviator on board... Ex RAF and he seems to have some knowledge of computing and wireless...*shrugs..
And you just know he ain't going to spill any beans in my direction! *falls over...

Offer him a carrot and see if he bites? You probably know better than I where he's stationed at the moment.... Hmm Bedord was it? He'll be back down our way soon enough...*sighs...
Twould make a change from piloting the balloon and besides, once he gets the hang of adding the technology to the Grid he could be shared by his own Boys in Blue? Just a thought mind you...
The Broadband over Powerlines combined with Wireless Project would probably fascinate him no end once he realised that the 1984 concept has been overtaken by the huge strides in technology....

Thursday 14th May at 3.20am...

The Fowl King was bored last night and itching to create mischief....*grins... I chose to send out the CPF Minutes which always attracts him like a magnet... Although I've no idea how to do this in a bundle format, it's never taken me that long to accomplish.... Needless to say, the entire system slowed to a crawl last night and I sat watching as each attached set of Minutes took forever to load before I could hit Send (which in turn took ages as well).
I figure I was still working my way down the list of Members an hour later!! *laughing...
Despite that I kept half an eye on the connection, it amazingly never waivered from 100%...

Towards the end of the task, I said aloud to the GW that I was unfazed by the deliberate lag nonsense and was enjoying watching the TV while I waited.... At which remark the TV screen promptly FROZE!!! *chortles... Shortly afterwards I began a chat with the journo in gmail.... We eventually got round to discussing Schabir and Zuma, when I was summarily tossed out of gmail and back to the google page....*boom!* Haikona! I signed back in to my gmail account but my Master refused to load my Contacts so I shut down and went to bed....*laughs...

The vivid mental picture of this petulant brat stamping his feet with rage as he tossed his toys from the cot, had me grinning widely.... However bored you may be by this litany of my Masters behaviour, I find it shows clearly the level of dumb spite he's capable of... Not an ounce of finesse or skill was involved in his evenings entertainment, just idiotic and malicious self-gratification...*shrugs...

And THIS is the best Schabir has? Tis hoped Gauteng and the Cape can produce Monitors with something remotely (!) approaching self-control FFS.... *screams with laughter....
Without doubt the funniest part of the entire exercise was the feeling of self-righteous rage that virtually poured from the PC during these assaults.... I kid you not! *roffels...

C'mon Allen Spence, stand up there where we can see you and applaud you as you deserve! Madre dos Dios! *falls over.... A Believe it or Not moment when you consider that my Master must be all of 35 years old!!!!

Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 14th May 2009 at 7.44pm.