Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SET A THIEF .......

(begun Tuesday 12th May at 10.55am...)

I watched my Master as he self-consciously stood chatting at his gates... A genuine 'Look Toad! No hands!' tableau....*cackles...
In between, I tried several times to get online and failed repeatedly.... His latest ploy of blocking the google server, works very efficiently indeed... Naturally, it wouldn't occur to him to see that this behaviour falls neatly under the banner of corruption... A service which is paid for on a regular basis and yet withheld on a whim, may be found amusing to some, but I wager they will be working on the same brain-dead level as my own true Pervert....*laughing..

How's good old Ian Halliday doing these days up at tradepage? Course he can now plead innocence of our plight as we are indeed getting a connection and that's what the GameWrecker pays for not so? *grins... Mistuh Halliday is fully aware that tradepage is in fact NOT our ISP at all and likely never was, in spite of the money they are happy to accept from the GameWrecker regularly... *gags..

Colin Balliram is patting himself on the back prematurely... He's found a work-around which he thinks should keep Ian and tradepage as clean as a whistle... NOT! *cackles...
I would argue that the Master blocking google is a recent innovation and prior to that, our connection has been witheld more times than I can count....*shrugs... So yes - Mistuh Halliday may safely and proudly take his seat on the Corrupt Bench alongside the mile-long list of idiots you just know rightfully belong there....*falls over laughing... Willingly accepting payment for a service not provided would be the first charge and the second, not informing the client that they have been taken over by Dodge City.... Seriously now, what official story was fed to our so-called service provider that they play along so willingly?

If the Gupta Boys at Sahara decided to cease monitoring our PC as they did, what charges were then made to allow Tweedledumb and his Lackey to virtually zombie us completely?
Unless of course Sahara were told to pull out because they were told we were to be infested on a much more personal level? i.e. our immediate neighbour Colin Balliram? This is surely about when the official document and signature should make its entrance? *bolt-eyed.... The scale of monitoring we endure SURELY merits at least a signature??

It's always around about this part that things get a bit fuzzy is it not? After all, our Controller has crowed steadily of his Ownership and I refuse to believe that not one person has challenged the legality of the situation in all this time... Dominic? This pleasant young lawyers recent mocking post on my sleuthing abilities spoke volumes....*shrugs... Even so, despite his personal opinion, he would surely be uncomfortable knowing that there was NO legal permission granted for Allen Spence to hook up our power supply to an unqualified, though amazingly well-connected Cracker? Would dominic say that the matter is outside his field of interest in more ways than one? *winks...

With the support received from the Oldboys Network (aka the Beast), it's unlikely dominic or anyone else for that matter, didn't rush to judgement....*laughing... My circumstances are about to become pretty commonplace and, murky as the details are, it may pay you to study the matter a little further...

Wednesday 13th May at 3.55am....

I clearly remember blogging way back that crime in our area is organised and run to such a fine degree that should Tweedledumb consider he was being shown a lack of sufficient appreciation, the flood-gates would be summarily opened for the criminal element to enter...
It certainly sounds as though my prediction has come to pass.... *sighs...

My curiosity is piqued to say the least... What is it that distracts Herr Direktor from his post these days? Yes, there are court appearances involved but that is all I know... Who is being charged with what FFS? *fascinated... I find it impossible to believe that his past has finally caught up with him anyway... He is a vital part of the Information Theft Project and has an excellent working relationship with Earl Michael Barnabas and as such should, as I've stated so often in the past, remain untouchable....
On the other hand, were Herr Direktor to be pre-occupied in nailing some unfortunate scapegoat, why would he deliberately allow the crime wave to return to his own back door? You couldn't ask for a clearer indication that he is pissed off, and you are welcome to my left leg if you would tell me why? *laughing...
Sit tight and all will be revealed? *doubtful...

I had occasion yesterday to make enquiries on an arb matter for my CPF Chair... At one point as I was passed from pillar to post, a woman's voice said 'Commissioner Ngidi's office'... my mouth fell open with startled delight and I began babbling away as I do so often... The desire to speak to the man personally caused a petite mal in my upper story! He was SO close and yet..... what would I say to him? If you consider my written words incoherent, you may treble that assessment on my spoken word! *roffels...

I have no proof to speak of, of the unlawful and ongoing behaviour of Tweedledumb and his Oily Lackey... Only the rock-solid conviction that both should seek therapy from behind bars....*chokes...
Our Network Admin can take Absa's computer system down with ease and then sit back and wait for the Bank to contact him to come sort out the problem.. You get it? The same applies to hospitals... He sends a glitch through to their main frame and voila! They're on the phone screaming for his assistance....*falls over... He can now officially access ANY account and details he wishes to... Of course, as you all believe that he is on the straight and narrow, this shouldn't worry you in the least? *winks..

Goodness gracious me! Is there a possibility you've backed the wrong horse? I have to inform you that you've invested way too heavily to consider backing out at this stage... *chortles.. You are all, to varying degrees, already OWNED....*applauds...

Later at 5.01am....

Again the unnatural quiet and lack of any audible Wireless Song or Korean SPFX.... oddness indeed...

Bali has taken to running THIS little beauty 24/7. I guess it's the one lamp on the Mothership that's had its cowling removed? Beaming discreetly up the valley, who would notice it active during the day apart from your devoted guinea-pig? *cackles...
Whilst I'm fascinated by a possible link between the ShaikBoyz and the likes of our new Minister of Finance via the Old School Tie, its perfectly obvious that Mr. Squeaky Clean plays a major role in this Band of would-be superheroes.... *beams...
Consistently and carefully disassociated from the corruption saturating the land, good old Trev and his SO are going to provide us with a miracle....?
With the backing of the OldBoys Network (the Beast), I figure between them we're in with a chance... At least until after the World Cup right? *grins and wonders how the UCT Professor of Linguistics is getting along...

Now if you can come up with something or someone to distract my poor obsessed Monitor, I'd be thrilled... Jannie? Did mon Capitano devise the google server block all on his lonesome or did he have some advice given him? *winks... He clearly has your support or he would've stopped this particular piece of crap by now.... *puzzled...
For all the positive thoughts I begin to entertain around this merry band of so-powerful Zoners, tis Captain Courageous and his Mentor that give rise to doubt.... They and their ilk are the vital but rotten-to-the-core means to your ends?
Whilst I appreciate the caution with which you are forced to treat him, and that he sullenly refuses to give me up, surely you can provide him with a therapist who can persuade him to GET OVER HIMSELF!! *falls over laughing... You've given him total control over my life despite he shows a miserable inability to control his own....

I have nothing to hide as you know... No secret agenda to bring this House of Cards to the ground... Unlike yourselves... Even I can see that it just might work FFS! I would have you persuade KnobHead to allow us a proper connection to the Internet at ANY given time we choose...
How you do this is up to you, but you at least have a better idea now of his character and can surely pull some sort of rabbit from the hat? No? Bummer..... *winks...

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 13th May 2009 at 1.42pm.