Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE LESSON.....

(begun Tuesday 26th May at 4.57am....)

He arrived noisily behind the TV just before 4.30am... When I'd finished walking I went into the kitchen to find the little deep-freeze protesting loudly at his interest.....Nuts? Have it your own way....*shrugs...

How neatly has my ongoing ignorance with all things PC-related been used to chip away any vestige of credibility I may have had....*bows in awe.... A simple tweak to something I'd learned to do was all it took to have me squealing foul as he swiftly reset it back to normal, leaving me high and dry, and further confirming my astonishing degree of Tardism....*chokes...
I will be forever grateful to whoever it was that posted on the use of Print Screen in MyBB, for that discovery caused my Master a moment's pause fosho....*laughing...

The current thread on the PCs for Dummies books? It's not like they're going to write one for XP Professional now is it? If we were running XP Home it might be a different story, and I'd seriously consider giving the books a try... No! No laughing!...
I've told you often enough of my inability to grasp the written word, and of how it's always been monkey see, monkey attempts to do, in my case... You've seen for yourselves how trying to educate me on the most basic of things has failed on nearly every level....*sighs...

Interesting is it not, that my biggest epiphany has come from seeing the amount of schadenfreude rampant among the IT savvy.... This realisation it was that finally lifted me from the swamp of self-loathing that I wallowed in for the better part of my entire life.... *beams..
The knowledge that the so-desired intelligence didn't make you a nicer person after all....
It revealed that your average IT Intellectual was easily as dysfunctional as this lowly toad and in many cases, more so.... What a revelation! *claps...

'You used to be fun' was a casual barb thrown at some point by one of Bali's inane fanbois in trivia.... A remark so seemingly innocuous and yet which for me, neatly confirmed the subtle cruelty practised by so many on the web....*shrugs...

In an era where noobs and idiots should be treated with care and kindness and encouraged to find their way about the Internet, quite the reverse is happening.. How many out there read the Forums and don't dare post even the simplest of questions, for fear a savage-tongued tech will show them up for an idiot? Even as I write, I tend to blame my own abrasive manner for endorsing the fowl King's claims....
I recall how I fell into one of mweb's trivia channels long ago and after five minutes as a total noob, announced that there was a far superior trivia format running on another channel altogether.... I was an accident waiting to happen fosh...*cringes..

I'm frankly amazed at all the new nicks that now frequent MyBB... So many with less than 500 posts, it's as if they've been lurking elsewhere and are only now coming out of some murky closet to reveal themselves...*cackles... Old posters creating a second or even third personality, or Gamers coming out of the shadows at the behest of.......whom? *fascinated...
All the while there remain the well-known solid nicks who reassure me by their very presence and have me cackling as always at their wit...
Was my continued request for a Good Cop to Monitor my Monitor met with the contempt I've grown so used to? *nods...

My claims that the Poison Prince is closely affiliated to the Corrupt here in the Zone were laughed off? Bear in mind that I'm familiar with the tale of the Boy who cried Wolf and yet I continue to sound the alarm in spite of this... You fall about when I suggest the Shaikboyz are collectively the New Messiah, with Schabir as Chief Whisperer? More fool you...*shrugs..
In true conspiracy theory fashion, I'm inclined to think the corruption that now blankets our country was to a large extent, engineered... It's goal being to soften and make the inhabitants more compliant to the idea of Big Brother as the only means of controlling the evil... To beat us down to such an extent that any improvements however small, made by our New President, will be regarded as miraculous....

Our delight as one expendable corrupt head after another rolls down the chute, will have us oblivious to the clicks and dips that will soon infest every home... The deliberate water and power shedding countrywide will be overlooked, as basic utility services slowly begin to function as they should....*winks...

The huge amount of streetlights active during daylight hours to facilitate the snooping, will be ignored by those who see the monitoring as a good thing... The total removal of your freedom will be lost on you as you cheer on the new regime and it's apparent achievements....
Emigrate, and you will find a similar project underway at your destination of choice...*shrugs...
You should be seriously alarmed by the amount of control in the Project that's been given to the likes of the Agliottis, Rassools and Barnabas, not to mention the Rotten Apples installed at every Station.... *waves to der Kommissar....
I've described the behaviour of our own Chief and his Lackey here often enough, and they are certainly not unique, shocking as that may seem.... I guess it's every man for himself right now and bugger the innocent? *gags...

The Courageous Pair would be correct in saying they are nowhere even close to being the worst offenders in the street when it comes to animal abuse and neglect. You've only to ask your local vet or SPCA to hear the shocking increase in so-called human behaviour towards animals... My Master's shame lies in his reasons for getting the dogs in the first place...*looks at Bali keenly... No, Missus C... You shush now.... to even imply that Nobby was given to you for security purposes when he was allowed to roam the streets more often than not, and the suggestion that the Twins were obtained to amuse the kids, when they themselves spend so little time at home is nonsense...
Bali is in a position to influence the local youth as their Tutor for the Project, and has instead continued to use his animals deliberately to amuse these fanbois... Shameful behaviour, which doubtless will be shrugged off by saying that I bring out the worst in him....*sighs...

I heard no sound of calling for little Pepsi yesterday morning. No phonecall asking if I'd seen her, before the Madam swept off with her kids... Sure, my Master knew she'd come in to ours at 1.00am and spent the night here, but for appearances sake at least, the sound of a child calling for the dog would've been appropriate? Too busy? No time?

Would there be any point at all in me applying for clemency? Asking your pardon for having caused you so much hysterical mirth over the years, and quite possibly getting your gorge to rise regularly? (though you persist in coming back for more).
Pardon, for having told you the Truth of the matter as best I can, while my addled head does it's own bit to work against me? *snorts...
Somehow I don't think a Pardon is on the cards...*grins... Though some may well deny it (smiles at Jannie), you're all still getting a certain amount of enjoyment at my distress are you not? *winks..
Judging from the savagery occasionally displayed on MyBB towards those deemed flawed in any way - doomed I shall remain.... Let me be a Lesson to you all....*teeth...

My inane desire to have communities know each other by name and actually care for each other, will remain just that - inane...
My clearly stupid belief that a problem shared is a problem halved never got off the ground and was labelled as gossip.
Were we to have no secrets from one another, how much simpler would it be if say, your child was buying drugs regularly up the road, for members of the community to confront the Dealers?
Baron? *winks... I'm not advocating violence by any means, but were sufficient good people to continue to visit known hangouts, it would surely deter the scum?

Instead of encouraging neighbour to befriend neighbour, the Project is advocating that it's Chosen hack into the house next door's PC... They are installing the Scum of the Earth to monitor your private lives while their own Controller's lives would read like Crime Fiction...
I would, in my simplistic naivete (sp), have you wave as your local cops drive by, calling out their names in a cheerful greeting and sparing them a thought as they go about their dangerous business... Not a scenario encouraged by our Rotten Apples as they continue to deliberately foster the idea that ALL cops are bad...*vomits...

Apply for a Pardon? For my own ongoing dim-wittedness? *roffels... You're all too confused and afraid to step out and be seen by now, and that's perfectly understandable...

LATER at 8.35am..

The lies now trotted out with such glib ease by those considered respectable, continue...
The white bakkie is again parked over at the end of the bluff as I write... What story would be given if one enquired as to it's business there? Certainly not that the driver has to return regularly to release a vast amount of water down through the undergrowth.. Water that is soon to become a vanishing resource....

The Courageous Pair have continued to squeal LIAR at my every word, and yet the entire Muni Wireless/Broadband Network is based solely on Secrecy and Lies...*shrugs... For the good of our fair country? You think?

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Wednesday 27th May 2009 at 10.35am...