Saturday, May 30, 2009

IN THE TRENCHES.....

(begun Thursday 28th May at 4.15am....)

I guess he's been tasked to 'look after me' ? Hell, I don't mind, though he doesn't laugh nearly as much these days, alas.... *glum... It remains to be seen whether we'll have any connection at all, to the internet once our newly ordered PC is set up... *grins and waits... Another one who's not allowed to mention a word about the Project, so we dance the sidestep as always...*cackles..

The Mindless One continues with his pathetic powerplays via freezes on the PC and denied connections..*shrugs... We're heading off up to the Midlands today and I've no doubt there'll be a certain amount of hasty activity down this end once I'm gone...*grins..

Friday 29th May at 5.05am...

I'm back. Do I feel different? Physically no, but upstairs where it counts, I gained me some seriously up-graded armour...*beams.. You should try it sometime. I've no doubt The Snoop could give you her contact details should you be sufficiently curious....

Only Councillor Christians (this week upgraded in the Gazette from DA Shadow Councillor to Public Relations Officer) will know if he did enough to get the Community to attend the Sunday Local Ward Budget Meeting fiasco, or whether he was as amused at the runaround given the residents as the Authors of the deliberate misinformation... *looks at Alex...
I'm aware that you have to tread extremely softly or be discarded. Just how softly was shown by the headgear you chose to wear at the Meeting...*snorts..

She stood up alone to beg for access to the Clinic, when she should have been backed by hundreds.. She said afterwards that she'd been shaking with rage as she spoke, and still she got no support from the few apathetic sheep around her... A proud moment? You did your best? *baffled.... To read in this week's Gazette that it's unlikely the Council will 'find' funds to create the urgently needed servitude to the Clinic from Rippon Road, was something we'd already figured out...*vomits...
Check out the huge tariff increases due to hit us and bear in mind that they have been created solely to cover the cost of the Total Removal of Your Privacy Project and tell me how you feel? *fascinated...

Our little section of road alone, must be swallowing bucketloads of ratepayers cash... For every deliberate surge and resulting break to the water line, as the engineers fumble to get the cabling sorted, the gangs of wekkers must be paid. The droogs and drivers that work through the night here must be compensated...
A staggering amount of money is needed when you consider that similar shiftyness is taking place everywhere you look...

It's highly unlikely the Fat Cats toss in their sleep, tortured by dreams of starving shack-dwellers, of shattered lives and businesses and doomed pensioners...*winks... What will be left when this mammoth culling operation is over? Only the Seriously Wicked?
People are dropping like flies, they've run out of cemetaries to bury the dead and Chats Crematorium is out of action, while Muni Officials are too busy skimming the cream to give a toss... *grimness...

What precisely is the Whisperer waiting for? Has someone ratted on him? *curious... Does he now struggle to get an audience with the President? Sheesh! That could put a spanner in the works fosho! *bolt-eyed...
Personally, I think Jacob could do a whole lot worse than listen to Schabir...*shrugs.. I can feel the tide already turning in Zuma's favour with the little that he's said so far..*beams...

Pretty much a typical Friday today. A minute after I'd plugged in and switched on the PC for the GW early this morning, Bali's alarm had erupted... It went off three times before he could calm it down...*winks.. A problem la Merde de la Grande?

The freezing problem was stepped up a notch and I was given a sullen Error message 'Remote computer isn't responding' when I tried logging on earlier this afternoon... This, despite the familiar Area Connection 2 bobbing up and thumbing it's nose at me...*falls over laughing...
Run the Kapersky full scan and it continues to insist blithely that we don't have a problem at all... Ah, the joys of being droned by an Eejit...*grins...
It's beyond him to realise that for every tweak he causes, his power diminishes further and he shrinks to the sad little Bully I know so well... *hugs the Twit....

My Good Neighbour called before 8 tonight to say little Buddy was again shut out on the road and the dogs were all going mad... *looks at Renette.... Once more the phones weren't picked up though the lights were on... You wish to make a statement? If you don't want the dog, let me know, and I will take him to be put down, preferably before your SO drives over him as he has done to erm, is it three dogs, and killed them? Mybad if twas only the two, but do feel free to correct me.... *gags..
You attend tutorials with the Lout of my Life perchance? Or just pop in here to catch up on the skinder?
On the plus side, Rocky is walking on all fours again, but I fail to see why any of your animals are being deliberately shut out knowing as you do that No. 14's dog is a killer? WTF?!

I clearly recall this little woman telling me they don't have a landline and much later on one of her lads saying they most certainly do, but that she uses it for dialup...*cackles... A small lie perhaps, and insignificant compared to her large Better Half saying (while his eyes darted about) that he didn't have Sue the Book's magnificent tiboushina hacked down for Line of Sight.... That was a classic of note!!! *roffels...

So Dear Reader, when the Courageous Couple run their endless supply of 'She's lying' by you next, may I suggest you take it with a LARGE pinch of salt? If nothing else, it appears the majority of the Chosen are encouraged to prevaricate at all times and that's a fact. Clearly it comes easier to some than to others? *waves to Charles....

I attended A CPF Motherbody Meeting on Wednesday night. I know my place and shuffle along 10 paces behind my Chair at all times (metaphorically speaking)...*winks...

The matter of M being shot in the stomach by a sniper back on October 18th 2008 last year was raised. You remember? How the message the Rotten Apples had wished to send had backfired so badly? *chokes... The usual ploy of stalling hasn't worked either, and the thing just won't go away despite the blatant change made to the docket from Attempted Murder to Common Assault...*laughing.. What a bunch of arseholes....
So there's this plainclothes Super who now replies to my Chair's query by saying they're waiting for the Medical Report from Parklands.... *shrieks with mirth... I guess if you didn't believe my allegations made against the Fetid Fruit prior to their magnificent effort that took place at the Reservoir Hills FUN DAY FFS! last year, you do now....

Do my Master and his fine Missus continue to deny their relationship with Tweedledumb and our local Druglord Barnabas? Hopefully Bali's tendency to crow to all and sundry over the years puts paid to that particular fabrication...*snorts... G'nite....

Saturday 30th May at 4.05am..

I was just smiling at the Sweeper's staged amiability as she sat in animated conversation with the unfortunate B. Jnr while they watched the marathon runners go by... I'd spoken about going over on the phone a couple of times earlier, so she had a fairly good idea what time I'd arrive to sit in Sue's garden...*winks..
While the staged tableau did give me a previously unconsidered option for the sudden arrival of the fateful blog printout that caused B.Jnr's mother so much distress, it also gave me THIS terrific photo op...*beams..
Three characters who feature strongly in my tale, are now captured forever in my albums...*curtseys to the Pooper Scooper deeply..

Whilst I can't top my album frontspiece of mon Capitano peering furtively around the wall, they're not bloody bad at all! *grins..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 30th May 2009 at 6.08pm.