Sunday, May 31, 2009

CUFFED......

(begun Saturday 30th May at 4.55am...)

Before it vanishes forever from my rapidly dwindling memory banks, let me share with you here...
Has my Master passed on the nitty gritty he gleaned from my lengthy landline call made yesterday?The one regarding a friend's declining health? *curious...

Naturally her officially diagnosed tinnitus fascinates me, but it's the blood-pressure thing that's really interesting... Her ENT guy says that stress levels increase the volume of noise in the ears and it's also directly affected by your blood-pressure...*bolt-eyed..
Though it's been a while since I've been cuffed (*chokes), I've never had a problem with my blood-pressure levels .. EVER... Nor for that matter has the GW despite his size....

After telling the GW of my friend's health predicament, he took himself off and had his bp checked, to find for the first time, that it was above normal... Ask him and he will laugh if you were to suggest he was stressed.. In fact, since he chose to take early retirement, the anticipated horror-show of having my space invaded after all these years, didn't materialise...*beams..

Though the Bickersons still emerge at the drop of a hat, we're doing very well together (to what I guess must be the Lout's chagrin?) *winks..
So why the sudden rise in the GameWrecker's blood-pressure as he trimbles about in seemingly carefree fashion? Naturally I would love to connect it to the high levels of emissions the Poison Prince chooses to let loose in our home.... The tiny amount of reading I managed to do on the symptoms of unacceptable levels was as ambiguous as I'd anticipated.. Happily so for the Information Theft Project...*gags...

The ENT guy had said her tinnitus was triggered by stress and certainly I can't argue that during the tests run in 2005 as I sat outside with my burning, dying hands and nausea, I was fairly freaked out....*cackles.. She described it as the hissing of a neon tube or a chorus of crickets FFS...! Sadly, where I embrace the oddity, she found it intolerable and has had to resort to medication... Each to his own.... *shrugs...

She finds the noise definitely increases during times of stress, whereas my volume is cranked up dramatically at the oddest of moments.. As I sit quietly on the verandah or climb into bed with my book, or even as I sit here chatting to you in the quiet hours of the early morning dark... She said her tinnitus never does the astonishing change in frequency that amuses me so...
Did she spend hours in front of a PC in her office environment prior to retirement? *curious... She'd said her problem began well before 2004 (and the onset of the Snooping trials)...*stumped..

Were I to be cuffed now, would I too find that I have a blood-pressure problem? *absolutely fascinated... Young as you are, you find my interest a yawnable offence? Bite me....*shrieks..
I don't recall sending you a personal invite to invade my life all those years ago, though you're more than welcome at this point...*grins.. I guess by now you're adept at skimming through the waffle, which leaves you with what? The occasional remark that keeps you coming back for more? The space between those wicked lies? *falls over laughing...

Sunday 31st May at 6.00am..

I'd taken Sophie outside to pee sometime after 8.00pm last night.. Not a creature was stirring.. Suddenly she thought she saw something over towards the coral tree and Bali's kaia in the dark, and she rushed over, going nuts.... I went in and got the searchlight and played it over the shrubs. At that, the loud and self-conscious voice of one of my Masters chommies broke the silence... *lawls...
Someone replied in normal tones and all efforts at stealth fell by the wayside... What on earth were they up to out there silently in the dark, so close that Rotunda saw them? *puzzled...
Tis as if we reside cheek by jowel to a Home for Disturbed Boys... Except of course that my Controller and his mates left boyhood many years back....*spews...
Do many of you nod sympathetically at his desperate efforts to cling to his faded youth? *grins.. Do he and Tweedledumb share the same hair colourant yet? *howls...

It was after 2.00am sometime, when I caught sight of one of the cars swinging smartly out of his gates.. WTF had they been up to in the early hours so uncharacteristically quietly....? If caught, they would whine and plead that they meant no harm, in typical cowardly fashion, whatever nastiness it involved...*shrugs..

I'd gone out for the morning yesterday to come home and find the cordless phones had taken a nasty smack and been rendered unusable... I reset them at the wall jack but again, would like to point out to voda3g that the treatment meted out to our landline and cellphones smacks strongly of vodacoms complicity in these criminal activities...

Eh Jannie - not a good idea to shrug me off as a lost cause dude... Every word I write is the Truth as what would be the point of my lying? Every stupid, and I suspect often dangerous smack Colin Balliram directs our way, paints a picture of the level of Monitors you are forced to employ across the land, to fulfill the Beast's dream of total control... *shrugs..
Do you shake your head sadly and say that I've lost the plot and that Bali is a one-off? A mistake that you're not in a position to rectify?

The Information Theft Project aka Muni Wireless/Broadband Network is criminal on so many levels it would be hard to know where to begin... You simply couldn't get find upstanding citizens to accept the illegalities of this scheme, so you had to resort to enlisting the already Seriously dodgy... *sighs...
Do I think rpm would consider hacking into his neighbour's PC system to improve the signal and monitoring? Don't make me laugh! So he is instead fed a seriously plausible line that can't be faulted and constantly reminded that problems such as mine are bound to occur here and there and are unavoidable? *winks..

I insist that you work to retain your glass palace young man, and will constantly seek flaws in the Lies you perpetuate....*grins... The very fact that you continue to allow the Cretin next door to block our javascript, denotes a certain anxiety on your part, whether you deny it laughingly or not...*curious... Have you politely requested the Foul King to allow you to read my words BEFORE he chops out those parts he doesn't care to share with others? Met ander woorde, the unexpurgated version?

Or are you now so familiar with his particular style of prevarication that you can't be bothered to read at all? I'll wager you have seriously bigger fish to fry as you brush me aside like an irritating fly..*grins.. Come, share a slug of frangelica or two with me and admit at last that you backed the wrong effing horse....*falls over screaming...

That one immature and self-gratifying Bully chosen above all others to initiate the Info Theft Project has allowed serious cracks to appear at such an early stage, does you and your Masters in turn no credit at all....
You allow, and quite possibly encourage, this Monstrous Creep to slowly but surely remove the only voice I have left....*shrugs...
If I'm to believe your lot have control over the situation, then prove it FFS.... For once and for all, insist that the Cretin behave and do the job he was hired to do... Unless of course I was always a part of the agenda?

I swear there were two devices activated as I went up my stairs before 6.00am in the dark earlier... I'd waved my wrinkled arm over the wall and his house alarm had stayed silent...*cackles.. Did I tell you that it went off as I tossed his dogs their chicken livers at 4.00pm yesterday afternoon? I have to say the alarm will get the dogs attention far quicker than me rattling my keys at them.... The ADT response dude had eventually arrived, and I'd filled him in on the situation.. *winks...They will of course still have to respond, or the Master will use it as an excuse to create another fake burglary and insurance scam...*laughing...

How are those astronomical premiums you fork out guys? My Fowl King has surely done his bit over the years to cause that particular bit of pain to your pocket....

LATER

The usual double remote chirrup at about 7.00am despite the late night.. Not enough sleep makes JackHunter crabbier than usual is my bet... *dons it's kevlar on this beautiful, sunny winter's morning...

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 31st May 2009 at 1.09pm.