Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HEART OF DARKNESS....

(begun Tuesday 19th May at 4.15pm....)

The droog has just told N that they'll be another ten minutes and then they'll turn the water back on... Halleluja! Have you followed what I've been trying to tell you at all? That this little stretch of water line (exactly covering the length of our electrical circuit from No. 33 down to Khaled at No. 2) has had more 'breaks' and work done to it over the last 4/5 years than your average street sees in a lifetime?

For every 'burst', presumably they fit a new collar and then days or even weeks later, another deliberate surge breaks through at a different point...*snorts... Shoddy workmanship? Nope, not at all... It's a calculated means of doing a very necessary runoff... Sure I would need hieroglyphics to grasp the niceties of the matter, but I just think there's simply not enough room in the existing waterlines for both fibre cabling and water....*shrugs...

So, the really heavy metal taste I've had in the past when drinking my two litres of tap water a day would be asbestos? *curious... I remember at one stage I took myself off to the dentist to see if I had sprung a leak in a filling, and the answer had been no, and he couldn't give a reason for it either....
There've been a couple of repeat incidents since then, but nothing that lasted as long...*shrugs..

Course the Crooked Town Clerk would throw his dirty hands in the air at my suggestion, but this is the same guy who couldn't get rid of the International Blue Flag System quickly enough, before getting McLeod Jnr. in to cook the books so to speak....*chortles... Kumar rabbited on last Sunday of the millions to be spent on replacing the water lines. Some of which were changed here in Sherwood not that many years back, when Councillor Pepler lived up in Cullingworth Road.

Our little stretch down this end wasn't deemed worthy at the time, and despite the now regular breaks, I've yet to see the new blue plastic pipes lying about. Check out Jan Hofmyer Avenue as it goes past Westville boys High and you'll see whereof I speak....*winks... Somebody with a bit of clout up that way?

My kid stopped in her tracks on our drive this morning, and asked why such a big part of the beautiful tree down in the valley is dying... I'd pointed it out to the GW a couple of weeks ago, but he'd not been interested....*sighs..
I can only remember bits of the thread at MyBB on the possible effects of cellphone tower emissions. Mostly I remember enjoying it tremendously, though I probably grasped very little at the time..

You recall I told you ages ago how Mike Oliver or a clone had been standing down in the pitch dark valley one night, next to his car with some sort of machine on his back seat? How I'd guessed he'd thought he could sneak in with an oscilloscope and get a true reading? To this day I've no idea whether it was a kind gesture or a pre-arranged checkup with my Monster, tsk, I mean Master....

But voda3g, I do remember you said that it was the panels on the tower that may prove dodgy, is that right? That trees and such too close to direct line of sight to the microwave panels may die? *cautious...
Yeah, I know we're just guinea-pigs with about the same amount of grey matter as the real deal but.....
The unfortunate tree is indeed in line of sight to so much and it is dying in the area facing der Bunker and Khaled's... Course there's the enormous new light that now bathes nearly the full length of the gumtrees across the way as well, though I'm not able to see its source.... Could be Cyril's new upper story or even Sabeera's property running that beauty... But that too could easily be the cause of the burnt out branches nearest us... Afraid? Me? You've got to be kidding! *roffels..

It's quite possible your contacts down this end will feed you their usual BS line if you were to query this latest allegation...*sighs...
Fact: we have an unqualified and unstable Dopehead in charge of the power circuit, including the huge Mothership.
Fact: A great deal of the time you have to accept his word on a good many things.
Fact: You and your Masters have more than just a streak of callousness....*grins..

Even I have at times been bored to tears by my own endless rhetoric.... the strange symptoms and the crushing pressure in my ears. The pockets of heat throughout our house and my dying hands... The nausea and changing frequencies to my hearing...
If your aerials or signal enhancers can do such damage to this strong indiginous tree, you can't deny that you are aware of exactly what it is that Colin Prakash Balliram sends our little home...

For some reason I get the feeling you are interested... No - not appalled or frankly even bothered by it...*grins... Just the vague curiosity of how long it will take these particular flies to die?

There must be plenty of others to study as the Information Theft Project trundles across the land.. Whether they will be able to give you such explicit details of their torture is doubtful... Let me put it to you clearly (as IF! haha...) Certainly we've had our TV resurrected and for the most part now it's left alone... My phone line has been worse (though only today Bali's Insurance Assessor told the GW he had tried on three separate occasions earlier to call our landline and gotten only a voice message. We've been home all morning and have never ordered Telkoms voice answering service...*winks...)
The computer? It seems to be an area you can't be bothered with, and I guess the Rotten Apples have the upper hand there?

Bali is now careful to keep the iBurst connection showing (for the most part) a steady 100% signal but despite this, if you were to sit and watch the travesty of a service as it lags and lurches while loading, I think you'd be blown away by his skillz....*winks...
No matter who it is that carefully, diplomatically and gently suggests that Knobhead desist in many of his criminal activities, there are always the occasions when his chommies pull in and the spliffs come out and anything goes....
We've paid heavily during his Happy Hours, more often than not when his Voice of Reason aka The Sweeper has scuttled off for a weekend away with the family leaving him to his own devices...*trembles...

I know that at last you believe me.. I know that you are aware of the details going back to our Mweb server days but that you chose to ignore the blatant injustice that took place and to sit instead on the sidelines and cheer....*sighs... I'm aware that I've done myself no favours along the way and that my unpleasant abrasive personality has aided my own alienation...*shrugs... I yam what I yam...

I think I've improved a great deal, though twas an enormous setback to hurt the family down at No. 4 so unwittingly. *applauds Baron Frankson, Druglord Heir in Waiting....
The fact that even you see that I'm nauseatingly Good up against the incorrigibly (sp) Wikked that is my unfortunate Controller, simply cuts no ice with you, right? *beams...

We have become no more than a scientific experiment have we not? Course, since the GW has now retired, he's taking a whole lot more of Bali's erm, attentions, though he is unlikely to ever be aware of them... Is it true that were it up to you, nothing at all would've been said to my Monitor other than 'your bonus is in the mail?' That your acts of kindness (if indeed it was you that saved our TV) were merely to further impress your fans on MyBB? You didn't aquire that glass palace by being soft....*grins..

As always I cling to the hope that I'm wrong, and that our PC too will suddenly be vermin free and our home as cold as it should be at this time of year... That the trees dying branches will move your boffins into reining in this Monster you've created....
I ask, but you know I've learned not to hold my breath Jannie... For I fear that beneath that helpful, amiable exterior beats a heart that is owned by the OldBoys Network and as such I'm viewed as little more than an amusing experiment...*waves....

It's now nearly 6.55pm and the Airwing chopper makes the first of what will probably be several passes... Dips + the Mothership active all day + the humungous water runoff = chopper to round it all off...*grins...
Zille told to report spying to SAPS? Yeah baby, RIGHT!! *chortles....

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 20th May 2009 at 8.46am...