Friday, May 22, 2009

CHICKEN A LA KING.....

(begun Wednesday 20th May at 3.50am....)

Pepsi woke me a little while ago as she stood on the front deck calling and calling... The moon is still bright enough to show anything that moves down there, so maybe she spotted a cat briefly....
It's lovely out and chilly enough for a jumper but in here, it's suddenly gotten uncomfortably warm. A pressure front on the way or Mr. Obsessed?

The Road gang were still at it hammer and tongs after 8.00pm last night. The GameWrecker had come in after 6.00pm and said they'd left a huge hole in the road by the water break and it was there that they were still busy when I went up later...*shrugs..

If I were to go through ALL my albums and haul out every picture showing water pouring down the Crescent or wekkers digging the road up, giving dates and times, you think I'd have a case for the new water pipes? *grins... I don't think so....
I think the runoffs are vital and they aren't about to uncap the hydrants as I've seen them do twice in the past *winks..

Both the smiling Captain and our Vice-Chair had said at the Meeting that Supt. Marillier is now transferred to Marianhill.. A shame if it's so, but frankly IBIWISI this time. Interesting that she also said twas the Good Super involved in investigating the drug dealers over at Sydenham Heights.... Another good reason to get rid of him? *curious...

LATER at 4.55am..

There's an eerie, thick silence out there this morning, broken only by the occasional car going by.. I checked and the enormous and fairly recent light now shining on most of the gumtrees is nowhere near the dying branches of the tree down below... *shrugs... Not that there would necessarily be anything visible killing it...
It's always possible those branches are succumbing to the Assisted Suicide Syndrome that strikes so many trees these days, found to be incompatible to the desirable Direct Line of Sight... If I were able to go down there and study the dying branches, would I find visible attempts had been made to kill off the section that may be affecting LOS?
There you go Jannie!!! A much more acceptable answer to the conundrum hey? *winks... Assisted suicide shouldn't get anyone's knickers in a knot, whereas emissions strong enough to fry so much of the tree might just spook at least Dilshaad or the Pooper Scooper? *beams...

My Lord Foul rests his noisy little electronic devices this morning, though I noticed on Monday night as I pulled up on my verge, somewhere near Bernies house lives an Extremely vociferous cricket! *puts it's cardigan back on....

LATER at 5.30am...

I've been up to put the garbage out and the Road gang have long gone... Hopefully paid a decent sum for their assistance in perpetrating the lie *chokes... My bet is that this patched together water line will be used for a long time to come, for the deliberate water runoffs required...
If approached, it's highly unlikely Krish Kumar would find the Budget able to support the replacement of this particular section, despite the horrendous amounts of water now being lost on a fairly regular basis...*winks...

Pravin Ghordon? Is he on first name terms with Schabir and Mo? Way back when Zuma was Head of Intelligence and the Shaikboyz were Officers were promises made? Though I see Mr. Ghordon is not a Zoneboy after all, I guess they met up back in the early days on more than one occasion...*interested...
This Plan is certainly coming together with military precision is it not voda3g? The years of planning by the Oldboys Network and then the Shaiks? Brilliant!

I was lucky enough to spot Peter Williams (Moth Surveillance) chum, Newton the other day as I drove down Carol's servitude.. He was on Cliff's now vacated verandah with a couple of his wekkers... Doing what you ask? Why - changing the lightbulb on the verandah for a more Information Theft Project Friendly one....*falls over laughing... I kid you NOT!
That particular cottage has truly terrific LOS to everything vital and as it now stands empty while it's supposedly being converted to disabled-friendly, why not put a REALLY powerful signal enhancer in there? *cackles...

LATER at 6.30am...

Why should I believe a single word he says? *astonished.... Though I find very little that surprises me these days, I confess to being disappointed when the news of the charges made by the young trainee policewomen broke...*shrugs... Up to that point I'd find myself making wild excuses for his shocking behaviour.... Fact is, he happily took over the traditional toad-baiting from Koobair the Squat and actually stepped up the nastiness by a good few notches...

She clearly has no idea at all that her private conversations are often bounced right over to Dodge City... My admiration for her hasn't dimmed in any way, and I continue to hold her in the highest regard... The resounding success achieved by handing a printout of my blog to B Snr. won't have been lost on the Wikked....*grins... The resulting total alienation will have been viewed as a triumph of note....*cackles..
The Rotten Apples themselves are fairly predictable and will hope for a repeat performance soon enough.... The Crumbly Crusader indeed!

Their success could come sooner than they think, as blocking me off from trivia has opened a veritable floodgate of words, some of which may well land me in yet more dwang.... It's despite this knowledge that I choose to continue unabated....*laughs..

She has most certainly been given His version of the truth by now... That the charges laid by the five victims were ALL false accusations made in an attempt to topple him from his Throne...*keels over... However earnestly and convincingly he argues his case, tis my belief she sees right through him...*shrugs... I've never attempted to hide my blog from her and in fact as I recall, I've even delivered a few printouts to her address myself...*beams... She will have raised the matter with Herr Direktor as she is as straight as a die...*shrugs..

One of only two people known to me (no, make that three *looks at Bali), that can be assured of an immediate response when calling Herr Direktor for aid, she has proven invaluable to our CPF. As previously blogged, I found her connections to the Warwick Triangle (pronounced Warrick BTW) interesting, but not for one minute did it change my opinion of her Goodness... It certainly may explain Herr Direktors desire to oblige her every request, but other than that? She actively and selflessly works to help her Community here in the Zone to the very best of her ability, and can't be faulted...

If a deliberate attempt is now underway to have her believe that my goal differs from hers, so be it... The enormous village that is the Zone should be aware that this Witless Gossip has been overtaken and ousted by the Eavesdroppers up at Dodge City...*cackles...
That all the Villager's secrets and skeletons can now be accessed by Tweedledumb and Tweedledee and used to their own advantage.... What was it she said that had their vehicle so neatly removed, albeit swiftly recovered? Something spoken aloud in her home or on her phone that offended the Rotten Apples sufficiently for her to endure being taught a lesson? *vomits..
Though clearly I will remain the Loser in my stand against the Corrupt, it will not be for want of trying...*grins..

LATER at 9.45am..

I'd literally just begun to type Heart of Darkness into blogger.com when my landline rang. It was Missus Courageous with one of her stranger questions... Had the meter reader been to my house this morning? Hmmm... I replied politely and hung up. It appeared as if I'd caught my Controller completely by surprise! In the shower? Left home already? *keels over laughing...
I pulled the phone plug out of the ISDN box on the wall quite smartly but I guess I was too late? *shrieks...
I'd mentioned aloud to Bali after publishing yesterdays offering, that I needed time off to do the Minutes and I'd meant it. But when I sat down at the desk later on, Heart of Darkness rolled out instead of the befokte Minutes...*sighs...
Wherever he was, Missus C's sudden call was either to patch me through to him or to Dodge City.
The fairly frequent wrong number calls I get from Con Air seem to serve a similar purpose. I typed a fair bit of my blog when kapersky chose to announce that I'd taken a smack... A smack usually reserved for when I'm browsing over at myBB and NEVER in blogger! Panic in the camp? *laughing... Amused by this sudden flurry of consternation, I hit Publish and went over to MyBB. A couple of fumbles and I was signed in and sent a pm to voda3g in the hope he was around... Alas, my Master had recovered himself and was ahead of me, as the usual Firefox banner rose at the top of my page saying Firefox prevented this site from opening a pop-upwindow.... BS! That little beauty is heavily in harness to Lord Fowl... I guess it somehow makes whatever I say on the Forum invisible? *guessing wildly....
Another means he uses to control my posts but one only a Cracker would know? *winks... Are my crazed pm's reaching their intended destinations? Not anything I'll ever know...

Peace.....

---oOo---

Friday 22nd May 2009 at 6.23pm.