Friday, May 22, 2009

GOING DOWN.....?

(begun Thursday 21st May at 5.15am....)

A wall of heat engulfed me five minutes ago and left as quickly... Hot flush se GAT! With my system as finely tuned as a dog, there's no confusing my Controller's attentions with Nature's gifts to the aged....*grins...
Here I sit with as usual, more questions than answers... Why the sheer panic yesterday as I began to type my blog? What could I possibly say that I've not already said a hundred times? *looks at Bali....

I used to type my blog first in Outlook Express, edit and then copy paste it into blogger.com before hitting Publish... Eventually Idiotboy degraded my Drafts so badly I had to skip that and type it straight into blogger....*sighs... I guess this made it easier for him to edit me without any glaring errors...*grins... If I'd say, chosen a different font to use, I guess it would have taken Himself a fraction longer to alter my words... Time he can't afford, so it was easier to make Outlook Drafts unusable...*nods..

The Kapersky Firewall window arriving as I was signed in to blogger yesterday, startled me. It usually only appears when I'm on the Forum... then you have that curious Firefox blocker bar across the top of the screen that slides up and then vanishes only once each time I'm in MyBB. Sometimes only after I've been browsing for an hour, but yesterday, almost immediately I'd logged in to send Jannie a private message....*winks...
I'm not guessing when i say there was serious consternation in the Camp of the Crooked for a bit there.... What has calling my landline got to do with the monitoring? A great deal? Have you figured it out Jannie, or was it of your design? *curious..

I've had a few of those panicked calls before, always just as I've signed in to blogger, and had the same feeling that I'd caught my Master napping, for some reason...*shrugs it off...

Here we sit, running a version of Win XP Professional, way beyond our abilities to utilise properly, with yet another block put on our Java, and my gmail chat option totally removed... How easy it would be to delude myself that a Good Cop has finally bounced into our PC and kicked the Monster out... That would be rubbish and aint gonna happen...*shrugs..

LATER at 5.35pm

Yep, you can delete the previous paragraph as utter hogwash! *shrieks... Clearly I'm getting dangerous and it's time for the goondaboys to stop sniggering and shut me down once and for all?
I don't go on the Internet in the early mornings any more. Bali saw to that by blocking our Java..*pats the Twit proudly.... The GW usually goes on for a bit, and this morning when he shut down, he's said the screen looked different... Course I'd long forgotten that remark when I switched the PC on after 5.00pm today to find it does indeed look VERY different! *cackles... For starters I guess it's running in Safe Mode as it's all magnified hugely.... I say for starters, as I bet Lord Fowl has a whole heap of other stuff set up for us, before he finally hits the WinXP Professional Licence Expired and we're history! *winks...

Why then am I not apopleptic with rage and frustration? Dear Lord guys..... be serious! *grins.. What would be the point? The power and position given to Bali by Mistuh Just Following Orders Allen Spence, ensures that he holds the upper hand and always will... Why then would I give him a cheapie by getting upset? *smiles... Besides, I like chatting to you here, as I pretend there are others besides my Master and the spambot that visit these pages... *grins..

We usually unplug the TV at the wall on a Thursday in case there's work planned for the power lines... *winks.. The Controller has that neatly taken care of as well... Restart the TV and no screen, just the yellow bars showing the channels is all I get...*sighs...
My newer Nokia had three bars left but was sucked totally dry and the SIM card rejected by the time I got home this afternoon...
What have I left out? Oh ja - that we're a scientific experiment? There's no point in going into detail, but the poor thing had cranked the emmissions up in the house after 2.00pm to astronomical levels... And grin I did as I stuck my hand first out into the cool fresh breeze on the verandah and then back behind the TV! Haikona! *bolt-eyed... As with the PC, it appears unplugging the TV isn't going to protect it at all...*beams...

I have to wonder how many other poor suckers are being treated to mon Capitano's wondrous skillz...like you would ever hear the Truth! *falls over....
Missus Courageous' odd call to my landline yesterday, just as I began to type my blog, became even stranger when it turns out he had the Water Dept. guys round this morning to fit an outside meter! Something you surely have to book in advance? The GW confirmed that the home-owner has to request for this to be done, so how come Missus C didn't appear to be expecting them yesterday? *winks...
She needed to connect to my landline and thought it a good enough excuse is why.... *laughs...
Anyways, you can pretty much see that he worked his way through my Heart of Darkness blog and smacked me hard on all counts...*applauds....
Something tells me my Internet days are drawing to a close...*sighs...

LATER at 6.15pm..

The Wireless Song is belting out into the valley as I write, and the GW just came home and had no problems at all restarting the TV. Selective poison again mon petit Merde?

It's nothing I said BTW. His rage is purely and simply that I caught him napping yesterday. Think about it for a second.. WTF difference does it make WHAT I say on my blog if it's all unsubstantiated bullshit? What caused him to go ballistic again? Fekked if I know quite frankly...
Not for one moment did I consider that voda3g would get the private message I sent after Publishing and if he did, why would he bother to reply?
Catch a chill pill there o Captain of Such Immense Courage, and re-read the zillion times I've written that I KNOW that I'm OWNED....*snorts.... May I suggest that you used the situation as an excuse to trot out some mega-bullying purely for your own perverted self-gratification? *winks.. I understand you better than you think fosho...

The GW is struggling to undo Bali's latest mischief on the PC as I write.. Does my Master still enjoy the level of thunderous applause he used to get as I gibbered and pranced in our mweb days? Have many of his fanbois moved on to adulthood and find his obsession somewhat bizarre? Is he now left with a group of adoring 12 year olds to cheer him on to greater feats of spite? *grins...

My car splashed noisily through the enormous runoff from Owen Johnson's home up at No. 64 this morning... I'd been over to the Convent and found a river running from a hydrant at the corner of Michan and Barnes as well.... The rain last night? *keels over shrieking...
Neither the existing water lines nor the stormwater drains appear able to cope with just one downpour... Perhaps those enormous fat blue pipes will be more comfortable sharing equal space between water and fibre cabling? *winks...

I went to a party last night and had a lovely time... With no PC, it looks like it's to be an early night tonight, which isn't a bad thing at all...*beams... May I close by reminding Missus Courageous how utterly proud she must be of her SO? I for one can't see the Chicken King confining his petty bullying to me... Does he apologise often or never? *fascinated...

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 22nd May 2009 at 7.08pm