Wednesday, April 08, 2009

THE WINDS OF CHANGE.....

(begun Wednesday 8th April at 4.05am....)

The Controller had his Canine Crew carolling several times during the night... They go off like rockets unchecked... To what purpose Bali? *curious.... Despite that you may not be the cause of their shrieks (though naturally I suspect you are), neither adult can crack a window to calm them? *laughing... Your aircon overrides their cries? Right.....

Your pretty SO will be getting dark circles beneath her eyes at the rate you persist...*snorts... How do the private conversations go at No. 4 these days? Unlike me, I doubt they can snore through each performance and they must be sorely tried by your nonsense? *grins... Goal achieved?

Which of the little Twins will be unsettled by your forceful invitation to enter der Bunker in the early hours? To be shut in long enough for the old cow to become anxious as to their whereabouts, and then to be hastily released before the Missus rises to witness further evidence of your crass stupidity? As always o Poison Prince, tis hard to tell between us, who is the more predictable...*roffels....
As I unlocked and opened the front door in the dark, the electronic cricket at my boundary wall awoke and sounded its buzzing alarm...Oops? *cackles..

I figure the ShaikBoyz gave you the wrong manual hun..... Or you simply didn't grasp the term SECRET Agent? *falls over.... Were you to tell me your role is that of Intelligence Officer, twould finish me off totally....*cracks up.....
Despite nearing the two-dozen mark with your maids and still doing the Two-step with your cars on a regular basis, you are an unfortunate FAIL in every sense of the word when it comes to COVERT....*laughing....
Spite overrules any good sense required and thats the bottom line...*grins.. You don't have to think too hard as to how I would know that....*winks...

Was Ivy's demise speeded up by the negative hatred directed at her? I think not. It's doubtful she even knew of the existence of the MyBB forums... Besides, if it were possible to knock someone off by the sheer weight of ongoing dislike and hatred, how come I'm still around? I grant you that I now stand knee-deep in my own blood and often I tremble for no apparent reason... My head is of course done to a turn, but my spirit is undiminished so no, Ivy died because it was her time to go... Come in Boat No. 3......*shrugs...

LATER at 5.00am

As I stepped outside earlier I was privy to what sounded like a large dog being mauled to death up Raftery/Grindrod way... Spanky howled several times in horror before the valley fell silent again. A grim but realistic start to the day, and I lock it away in the No-Replay section of my mind...

A letter to the Press asked what Schabir and Zuma were up to on their visits to Mauritius and London.. As I've always left the research to those of you with the skills, I've no idea... When was this?
See, I consider Mauritius to be a handy halfway point between our country and the Land of Take-Your-Pick..*grins... A Head of State wishing to meet with our lot undetected could do a deal worse than charter a flight to the island incognito.. (look it up Bali dear..)

Was Schabir selling the concept of the Information Theft Program to other countries even then? Or was he being briefed on the latest technologies used to control every facet of your private lives? And then on to London?

Judging from the response to my initial calls for help when clueless, I came under such heavy attack, Scotland Yard had already signed and sealed the deal with Schabir and Zuma. Twas the idea of VOIP to the home that put us ahead of the pack ja... To be able to activate audio-monitoring devices at Meeting rooms and in private houses that was the selling point.
The more unbelievable and idiotic you find this suggestion to be, the better for the Project installers.... *laughing...

Has the equally crazed Captain Wi-Fi finally woken from his self-imposed coma? Have all his maniacal yet undeniably brilliant theories finally led him to the Truth? Another who never considered giving up, despite the constant attacks on his credibility.... *cackles wildly... An endorsement from the toad would sound the knell of doom for any sane individual.. Capt. Wi-Fi however, will merely shake me off as a complete cretin and plod on....*grins...

So tellus what great deal was struck between the two ex-intelligence officers, our own Mistuh Zuma and I'm guessing MI5? *curious...
Unlike the peurile thuggees they're forced to employ, the ShaikBoyz are made of the Right Stuff and are backed to the hilt by huge corporations, never mind the Islamic community...*applauds...

Do I intimate that ALL our Government Officials are naive and easily led? Not at all...
Those that could have proved a hindrance are side-lined into big business, as were Tokyo and Cyril... Those two alone would've declined to be used as Puppets and seen through the ruse immediately and IMO were 're-directed' to areas where they couldn't sway the masses....

The many intellectual Africans (and no, Julius, you may sit down again), now of an age to question the running of this country, will be treated with extreme caution by those at the top. Information on their private lives will be compiled and used against them should they ever dare to question decisions made.... It's fairly obvious that this method is already being used to great effect...

Do you not already smell the rot on the winds of change coming your way? Information IS power right down to the smallest and seemingly most banal of details....*cackles...

LATER at 8.45am...

As I came nipping out of the S-bends on Jan Smuts Highway I had time to notice there were several wekkers busy on the roof at Westwood Mall..... It was before 10.00am and I was heading home after a trip to Westville...
As I passed the Mall on my left, both ears went stone deaf and I broke out in a sweat....*grins.
The pressure stayed for some time even after I'd gotten home.... A typical geriatric incident or did I drive through an astonishingly powerful EM Force Field? There certainly was at least one streetlight active directly opposite the Mall on the flyon....*fascinated....
Had I been caught in the early morning nose-to-tail traffic jam and been stuck still in LOS to the power source, was there a chance I could've slumped unconcious at the wheel, much as Basil fell to the ground in 2005? Maybe not.... *shrugs...

Our Network Admin becomes increasingly antsy....*cackles...
It's 9.00am and still the powerful SE runs live from the wall behind his jetski.. Probably not the only one either....
I hear the Accountant's children playing happily in their garden up at No. 12 and wonder at their safety....
Their soft, as yet not fully-formed skulls quite possibly more vulnerable than Basils was to another error of judgement by our Controller....*spits...
The Noxious Pair have easily persuaded Schabir that they're indispensible (sp) to the Muni Network System, despite clear evidence linking them to criminally irresponsible behaviour... Not exactly an auspicious start to your grandiose scheme?

LATER at 10.42am

Will my Master deny that he's now left his property and yet I still can hear his children? Who keeps them safe? The new maid? If this is so, I find Bali's blase attitude fits perfectly my accusations that the hostage situation involving these innocents was indeed arranged by the Rotten Apples....*vomits...
Your gates are still easily accessible o Master (I should know, having pushed them apart effortlessly to let Nobby back in off the road recently) and I've been given no formal introduction to your latest domestic. I wonder if she has even been given my number in the event of a genuine catastrophe? That aint gonna happen? How can you be so sure? *winks....

Selebi now calls for his day in court FFS. I say let him off with a pardon and let's begin again...
This time making absolutely certain in this fine democracy of ours that everyone is aware of ALL the monitoring abilities now being installed throughout the land... EVERYONE!
Did I hesitate to warn our own ANC Councillor that the so-called private conversations in his own home were being listened to? I did not. *waves to Aziz.... Level the effing playing field and begin anew say I....*laughing...

The clouds have blown away down south for the moment on this bright and breezy day, and by god I love this land.... Patriotism ROCKS! *chortles...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Wednesday 8th April 2009 at 11.43am.