Tuesday, April 07, 2009

PRANCING FOOL.....

(begun Tuesday 7th April at 3.45am.....)


The temperature was predicted to drop down to 21 degrees by this morning.. I guess it has, but less than 5 minutes after sitting here at the desk, my Master joined me silently and the heat cranked up accordingly......*grins at the Idiot...
My guess is that I don't burn alone, though it's his rage and irritation that keep him warm...*lawls.. A busy night then Master?

At the risk of hearing your collective sighs, I must ask you this.... Did I tell you that after the 'incident' in Reservoir Hills on 18th October 2008, we were told that it wasn't the first time this had happened.... That someone else had been shot and, as was attempted in our case, the rifle-range across the way was implicated? If any of you bothered to take a drive down to Siripat Field and studied the terrain you would see immediately that the suggestion is ludicrous...*cackles... You doubt me still?

Then find the rifle-range itself and see if the field is even visible from behind the hill FFS! *shrieks.... NOT!
Ask the Gareebs whether they know of any other victim prior to 18th October....*interested... It may well have been a red herring dropped into the pot but who knows. On the other hand it may also be a regular site used for settling scores? *shrugs...

I turned on the kitchen tap Saturday midday to find the water running a solid white... I'd been out earlier and seen no wekkers in the road... Yesterday at 4.00pm I ran the bath and the water pressure was non-existent... What invisible force can affect our water so? *looks up at No. 18...

I savoured the taste of the New World Order thread read last night on MyBB. Though way beyond my abilities to understand, it certainly seems to fit perfectly with what is happening here in our country now....
Did Mo or Schabir have a dream back in the nineties? A dream so vivid that one or the other woke and wrote it down? Or was it just a chance conversation where they were told of the lucrative partnership between Telkom Overport and the Rotten Apples that planted the seed for the grandiose Muni Network System?

Was it not long after that the spate of SBV heists took place? For money was needed in large amounts to buy the attention of the necessary officials.... Intercepted phone calls played a huge part in the Heists and would've added greatly to the Boyz conviction that the Muni Network was a brilliant concept....*grins and waves to Saleem Moosa....

On the subject of telephones - Though I've pretty much had to abandon our second cordless phone due entirely to our Controller's attentions, he's now making his presence felt on the old Venus set as well....*snarls...
No. 14 has no landline and was told ages ago that a branch had snapped the cable.... Rubbish! The GameWrecker has NO interference on calls he makes and receives.... How can this be? *winks..
I can truly say that the majority of fixed line calls I make and receive are CPF related and that this is the single reason for the interference to my landline... *looks at the Foul King... How is it that this nonsense can continue without voda3g knowing about it? *interested...
He clearly has access to pretty much everything involving my - coughs - 'situation' and therefore must be aware that our phones are all monitored and controlled?
Is it absolutely necessary that our Monitor deliberately degrade the line? When he should instead be stealthily recording my subversive (roffels) calls instead of making it impossible for me to hear the caller? *spits....

LATER at 4.55am...

I went to see Slumdog Millionaire yesterday and despite the efforts of what had to be a severely hearing-impaired sound operator, I loved every minute of it..*beams... I now look forward to reading the book, which I'm told is even more enjoyable than the movie... I was told that the Indian authorities don't support the film and claim that the visuals of the Mumbai slums put the country in a bad light...*cackles.... It sort of reminds me of our Corrupt Town Clerk claiming we don't need the Blue Flag system on our beaches, in an effort to hide the ongoing pollution caused by the cabling through the water lines....*vomits...

How many thousands, nay even millions, were donated (tax deductable) by the Gupta Boys to the Shaiks Master Plan over the past few years? *fascinated... With their links to the Underworld (think silly mid-on) they would've been among the first approached for financial assistance..*grins...
Why I chose to link young Gary Alexander and George Coetzee of Sahara to the monitoring of our PC back in our Mweb ISP days, I don't know.... The Gupta Boys it was.....
In mitigation, I hadn't a clue of the huge dark forces that had marked me down as their number one Prancing Fool....*laughing..

Only now am I able to connect the dots between the Shaikboyz, Barnabas, Koobair the Squat and the Guptas....*grins....
Neither Shaik nor Mo will have to defend their reputations once President Zuma takes over. As long as they continue to feed the desires of their puppets, they will be untouchable....

Offended as I am by the quality of Controller/Monitor we've been subjected to, and the callous dragooning of vulnerable institutions on board their marvellous Scheme, I can't help but be enthralled by what's taking place under your very noses....

Cape Town wants to copy us? *looks at Alex.... Now why does that simple laughing remark you made keep coming back to me on replay....?
May I suggest that if your Party moves you down to the Mother City it will not be for your political acumen but rather your IT and monitoring skills? *laughs...
A Tutor you are fosho, and I rue the day that fortune gave us to Tweedledumb and Tweedledee when you could so easily have OWNED us instead....*sighs...

Will you be making appointments with both Zille and Rassool? I guess thats an affirmative hey? *winks.... Be warned.... for all the Druglords back-patting friendliness they can replace you at the drop of a hat should they tire of you..
Don't get in so deep you don't have an escape hatch ready.... Too late?

Being seen deep in conversation with Earl Barnabas' Mistress was an error... Supporting a Meeting held by the criminal elements at Sydenham Heights was another.... Despite your protestations that you were willing to assist the other side, you knew it wouldn't happen...*snorts...
Though I shall always smile when I see you, and am truly grateful for the kindnesses done for our little Forum, I can't now forget whose Team it is that you bat for....*shrugs...

You're right to find me a gibbering old fool... None of my endless diatribes will ever change one iota of this behemoth as it gradually swallows the land, though it's sure been an experience trying...! Have you made many friends among the Boys in Blue sent out from the UK to learn the arts involved in the Wireless/Powerline monitoring?
Are they aware of your 'connections'? Or do they just see you as a citizen who loves his country and agrees that this NWO is the only way to save it from total destruction? *fascinated...

Enough... Know that I wish you well in your endeavours, however dodgy they are... For, as it said at the end of the movie credits yesterday - D. It is written....*grins..

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 7th April 2009 at 3.01pm.