Saturday, April 11, 2009

SPY VS. SPY......

(begun Friday 10th April at 4.45am....)

Oh dear, oh dear..... How can he hope to be considered a spy worthy of merit when he is quite so boringly predictable? *yawns.... I'd almost finished browsing over at MyBB yesterday evening after a clear run, when my Network Admin's rage finally boiled over and swamped reason.... *shrieks... It was all slow for Euston time and the pages suddenly declined to load..*grins... In the end I shut down, restarted and went straight over to searchirc and trivia+ where Himself graciously gave me five minutes to delude myself...*falls over frothing...
The bot then came to a grinding halt, so I opened up trivia as well.... Pretty much the usual suspects there lurking as always, and the game went on hold immediately ..*cackles...

I opened a third window elsewhere and was allowed to play as I watched my Master exert his control over the unfortunate efnet channels.... After seemingly ages I was treated to like double screen splitz and then both bots resumed running normally.... *sighs...
At some point I'd foolishly pm'd O to say I'd as much desire to be on their channel as they had to see me there, and to point me to a far-flung game and I would be gone...*laughing...
Did he reply?

In the light of my repeated assertions that efnet is OWNED by the corrupt likes of Colin Balliram, what do you think? Of course he didn't .... *grins... Could that be because he knows there is no trivia channel on the entire internet where I will ever be permitted to indulge myself? *laughing....

Squeak in the wilderness that I am, I've again proven the utter lack of any quality in the Controllers the Shaikboyz are being forced to appoint countrywide.... Three days without problems? And that, believe it or not, is pretty much a record for the Fowl King to sit on his malicious hands....*roffels..

Fully charged and loaded with $, my newer cellphone had switched itself off by the time I got home yesterday.. It's set to auto-lock after a few seconds so don't go that route either....
If Schabir insists that Bali was not their personal choice, but rather a part of the package deal between himself and Earl Michael Barnabas, that should make us feel a whole lot better right? *collapses.....

Are we in fact running two Information Theft Projects? voda3g? One purported to be controlled by a legitimate body to be sold and invested in by the Extremely Gullible, and the other specifically set up for the Underbelly of Society?

My guess is that we're being keenly watched at the moment, by any number of so-called Intelligence Agencies world-wide... That the ShaikBoyz have persuaded International powers to allow them to use SA as the testing grounds for the New World Order...*grins... Other countries quite possibly have too many vociferous, intelligent and articulate citizens who would ask difficult questions, whereas we have a history of doing as we're told? *winks...

The debacle surrounding Eskom and the powercuts was a perfect example of exactly how much our people will blindly accept, and we passed that test with flying colours! I don't see any comments on the huge amount of muni lighting active during daylight hours, despite the mass hysteria a short while back that power supplies were running dangerously low... Do you? Just follow the sheep in front of you and you'll be fine...*winks...

I shall continue to look in voda3g's direction, despite his carefully baffled demeanour... I must credit him with single-handedly turning the MyBB forum from a vociferous anti-Telkom platform to a voda3g lovefest (may I have your autograph? *grins...)
He can't be faulted on his willingness to assist and, given eight or nine shots of frangelica, I too would buy the lie....
He is the Pointsman for the OldBoys Network and as such knows every last detail of my plight and of the Truth I speak....*shrugs...

Is he an Advocate of the "if she won't shut up, she deserves it..." school of thought? God forbid.
He knows well that I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place... To fall silent for any great length of time would unleash a veritable flood of frustrated rage from the Uncontrollable psychotic Pervert next door, not to mention his Theatrical Director sitting up at Dodge City idling between photoshoots.... *shrieks...

Of all the little darts I tossed in my previous blog, which was it that lured the Lout of my Life from his pseudo good behaviour? *falls over... As guessing is all I can do, allow me to suggest it was something as banal as my telling his SO that he resorts on occasion to shutting up either Pepsi or Cola deliberately....*chortles...
Despite her protestations that she knows him, she doesn't. *beams at the car salesperson...

Though I think she knows that he is capable of all that I allege he does behind her back, and more, she chooses to deny it... I would expect no less of her....*shrugs..

*It's a breezy, grey and damp day here in the valley... The sparrowhawk is ruthless in the hunt for his first meal of the day and the feeding doves dive repeatedly for cover....*

Did I not predict chaos and confusion as spy goes up against spy? *laughing... The realisation of the ease with which stolen information can now be obtained will cause a frenzied buying spree... The results will be dizzying believe me...*lawls... Claims and counter-claims will be the order of the day, further distracting from the thundering giant that ploughs through the land gobbling up your privacy....*looks at the innocent Antowan... My ravings are merely melodramatic self-defence? You think? *grins...
There is a depressing air of bovine acceptance hanging over the country, and I guess we are truly about to get the Government we deserve....

Saturday 11th April at 3.35am..

The dogs call out their anxieties up and down the valley in the cool early morning air... As yet no wave of heat has signalled my master's arrival here next to me...*waits...
The thread of posters on MyBB, claiming to endure problems with pages loading the day before yesterday, flies right on over my head...
Mine had run perfectly up till the very last, when suddenly Bali had been unable to contain himself....*cackles..

The singular lack of any trouble as I read MyBB last night and then went on to play in trivia+, had me wondering if the Courageous Couple were in fact out and about attending some glittering function laid on by the Boyz from the Hood.... *falls over..

Yesterday I'd spend much of the day enjoying the guilty pleasures of watching back-to-back episodes of the Antiques Road Show on DSTV.... *beams... A sinful occupation compounded last night by several hilarious Top Gear shows that I'd not seen before...
A pastime that as little as a month ago, wouldn't have been permitted by our Monitor/Controller...*intrigued...
Now if you could persuade him and his inane Chieftain to sit quietly on our landline, without their usual cretinous and deliberate interference, I might begin to feel there have been improvements made to their monitoring skills...*roffels..

Am I arrogant to suggest that my ongoing contribution to the Project as a Test Dummy deserves an upgrade from this bottom end of the scale monitoring and control?
Tis now 4.05am and the Wireless Song stops and starts out in the dark... My ears are suddenly squeezed tight and held...*beams and waves to the Lout of her life....

What I would give to see a list of employees names at the previously unheard of Department of Call Interceptions.... Did that not have you rolling on the ground? Were they prepared for the sudden wave of requests in recent weeks? *laughing... Is it there that I would finally find whose signature sits on the necessary official documents granting access to our private lives? *doesn't get up but looks at Johan Stolz with interest.....

Raving bonkers voda3g? You really think so?
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Saturday 11th April 2009 at 9.02pm.