Wednesday, April 15, 2009

IBOLILE......

(begun Monday 13th April at 5.45am.....)

Lord, I just love playing connect the dots.... I've just read that in 1988 Zuma was based in Lusaka as Head of the ANC's Intelligence Unit.... *grins.... Another link to our two ex-intelligence officers fosho.... *beams at Mo and Schabir.... Back then I bet you didn't have a clue of just how handy that relationship was set to become in the nineties, right? *cackles...

I've not been following Zuma's desire to prosecute Zapiro at all... It's so totally at odds with the picture Schabir is painting of his warm and amiable friend, that it's startling... As appearances are everything in this Game being played, where the very souls of the people are at stake, may I suggest that you do a swift rethink on the Zapiro matter...

The Whisperers wish to show that some sort of line was crossed and instead portray their supposedly genial candidate as simply unable to laugh at himself... You want a REALLY good PRO exercise? Organise a Meeting between the young cartoonist and our future President and do it smartly...*grins...
Let Zuma publicly announce that he understands after all that he is to be the butt of political satire and can see the funny side of it.... My bet is that such an event would serve to convert a whole horde of as yet, disbelievers.... *shrugs...
To continue with the prosecution tends to show Zuma as two-faced if nothing else... Either he preaches tolerance and actually practises it, or he doesn't... Which is it to be? *interested...

Tuesday 14th April at 3.30am...

Your neighbourhood gone to the dogs yet? *winks... Geez, what a misnomer that is! I feel I should apologise to the entire local canine population for what passes for mankind in these parts...*snorts... Suffice to say my own Master has done much to set the so-called standard in dog ownership behaviour and he's got some pretty fierce competition among his Chosen buddies nearby....*looks at Khaled....

Time for a report back? The past few days have seen an astonishing change of attitude from our Network Administrator....*startled...Though he could typically revert to his loutish behaviour on rising this morning, I've been fortunate to watch way too much interference-free TV, play a bit of trivia+ on the efnet channel and, wait for it - even made at least three calls using the cordless phone without hassles! Fekking Ace! *shrieks...
Does it matter if our Controller resumes the beatings now? Not really hey....

He's proven to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that any and all problems experienced with our electrical assets are indeed maliciously 'engineered'...*grins... Whether this 'good' behaviour serves in turn to convince you only that our situation is unique and will never befall you and your family, is up to you....
In our case, thanks largely to the Crooked Allen Spence, Lord High Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, it's been a simple and disgustingly enjoyable exercise for Colin Balliram to attack us for years... You in turn, will have to wait and see what type of low-life is carefully chosen and installed in your area and given control of YOUR life...*grins...

Chances are he/she will have the same set of twisted values displayed by our own Noxious Tweedledumb and Tweedledee...*grins....
Though it may be months down the line (and in some really fortunate cases, never), you could begin to encounter the problems I've yammered on about for so long... How the Authors of this Project propose 'dealing' with the tech savvy I've no idea....

My Controller has shown over the years that it's been a piece of cake attending to your average Joe and I've the scars to back him there! If my tale does no more than serve as a warning to you all, it's still a winning situation for the ShaikBoyz....*shrugs...

Any hope of communities uniting is now impossible... You don't know your neighbour? There will soon be an excellent chance that he knows you, and pretty much all there is to know about your family too...*winks... The overwhelming odds are that your street Controller will be the likes of Khaled down at No. 2...(whose staunch Spotty now drags what appears to be a broken leg, and no hope in hell of having it seen to) or even the noble paramedic higher up the road, whose recently acquired and fine-looking dog was allowed to roam the streets until it finally disappeared, probably for good, the other day.
If these people are that uncaring with their own acquisitions, what hope for you?

Beware your local Muni Network System and your lighting dipping erratically... Beware your tap water running discoloured and your phones behaving badly. For the rest, you may continue to smugly believe that I'm a solitary example of a fool getting what I deserve....*shrugs...

A retard who has somehow miraculously managed to predict all that is now coming to pass...*laughing... If the latest Sunday papers don't confirm the chaos I've long warned of, then you may label me a Radish! Stolen information is changing hands quicker than a flash-flood behind the scenes...

Can the ShaikBoyz regain control, or is this mass hysteria just another deliberate diversion? Some sort of culling exercise of Government Officials? Only time will tell...*grins...
Meanwhile, rivers of blood are flowing in the so-called corridors of Power, leading up to the elections...

LATER at 4.55am

The Master ups my ear pressure fleetingly and not unpleasantly, as I sit back down at the desk.....*waves to Bali....

Long ago, when Rhodesia first became Zimbabwe, I clearly recall being enchanted by Mad Bob's plummy British accent... That folks, is all it took for me to believe that country would flourish...*chokes...
And now we have a similar situation and the ShaikBoys would have me believe that Jacob Zuma is a kindly, amiable man who cares deeply for the man in the street and by golly, I'm sorely tempted to fall for it....

But there's the matter of Zuma's inability to laugh at himself that holds me back... The mods will confirm that I seldom visit the Zapiro thread and yet, until the charges against this young satirical cartoonist are dropped and he is allowed to continue depicting what he sees to be the truth, I can't trust the ShaikBoyz product at all... *sighs...

Wednesday 15th April at 5.05am...

Is my readership growing or is it just my wild imagination at work again? We had a small informal CPF Meeting last night with as anticipated, very few attendees....
In the past she's pitched up occasionally, but of late her interest has increased dramatically, and she now sits on our exec. committee and seldom misses a Meeting! *laughing delightedly....
Tales of my lunacy have piqued her interest fosho ...*waves to Oom Tarzan....

Personally I could care less what reasons she has for her now regular attendance and if it's this Dancing Fool that's the drawcard, all well and good...*curtseys...
It was months back that I had reason to drive down Loon Road after dark and realised that a great deal of extra outdoor lighting had been added to his property.... Bingo!
Will I be their Private Dancer? No problem folks....*grins...

My Network Admin is in rehab? Though he's still very much here, I've noticed of late that when I'm on my own, my Master no longer follows my footsteps slavishly, but should the GameWrecker arrive home from a shopping trip, you can count on the TV announcing Bali's renewed curiosity....*cackles...
Compared to the careless thumps and cracks as he landed in our home in the past, he could now play the principal lead in the National corps de ballet! *screams...

He continues to manipulate the phones however... An area he still finds irresistible and one that will have me repeatedly asking voda3g how this came about? Our CPF Secretary dials my cell number and is told on several attempts that it doesn't exist? And that's just one of the many tweaks he uses to thwart my efforts for our CPF. Not cool Mistuh Balliram *vomits...

Whilst I understand his desire to cling to the past, and his inner turmoil to move on, the temptation to thrust a brick up his nose is great..*grins.. How was it that Tweedledumb and Tweedlee got permission to OWN our phones? A deal struck between Telkom, vodacom and the ShaikBoyz with their mates at the NIA? *falls over laughing.... It certainly looks like it...

Peace....

---oOo---

Wednesday 15th April 2009 at 5.35pm.