Friday, April 17, 2009

IRRESISTIBLE TEMPTATIONS....

(begun Thursday 16th April at 3.15am....)

It must be pretty obvious to you that I don't use a spellchecker...*grins... I just find it unnerving to be constantly shown my typos and here on my blog at least, I figure my errors fit rather well with the picture you have of me....

Course when it's something more important than just my blog, I ask the GameWrecker to go through and edit it for me... He used to use Word at the office so no problems there.... Except that for a long time our Word has been going steadily downhill....*looks at Bali.... It can behave amazingly well or be a pain in the butt like yesterday....*winks..

I was typing out our AGM Minutes and the resulting mess was hilarious... I ploughed on regardless, thinking the old man would sort out all the badly behaved numbering etc. later...Oddly enough though, he too struggled mightily with it and said it simply didn't want to be fixed.... I then replied ALOUD that it wasn't a trainsmash as the problems with Word and these particular Minutes gave me an excuse to bring up the shooting at Reservoir Hills for the umpteenth time... At my spoken words and as if by magic, it appeared that the GameWrecker was suddenly able to sort out the problems... Haibo! *grins...

Bear in mind that we're working OFFLINE *coughs... Well, it looks that way so you'd think we'd be out of reach of the Master's mischief.... Think again dudes! *laughing... Bali has amused a great many of you by recounting his exploits over the years... Corrupting both Word and my gmail account was just a typical demonstration of his prowess....
The fact that generally speaking, I only use it for CPF related stuff, made his efforts all the more worthwhile ....

If my Lord ChickenHead has ever purported to be any sort of Officer of the Law, he goes about his business in the strangest of ways....*falls over....
The Minutes I was typing out yesterday did indeed mention the pesky shooting of our CPF Member back in October 2008.. Almost a given then that Word would behave worse than usual...*grins... Nearly 5 months down the line and the incident is still pretty much being ignored by the Chief and Salacious Crumb at Dodge City....
Should I encounter more problems before I'm done with these Minutes, I shall continue to drag up the matter again...*beams at the Idiot....

Guess which thread on mybroadband I enjoyed reading the most yesterday evening? C'mon it's not that hard! *cackles..
It had to be JK8's "What happened in Blairgowrie" in the Broadband and IT News forum...*rolls eyes... It's time for you guys up in Gauteng to send for the likes of our very own Allen Spence and Mike Oliver asap! *roffels...
I've long claimed tht electric gates and house alarms are a doddle for my Master to disable or set off with his control over the powerlines and wireless.....
Blairgowrie seems to be an extreme case of just how badly wrong it can all go.... *shrieks...
Has the suburb got the new streetlight cowlings with the lemon-coloured sensors on top? Most importantly, are their streetlights and telephone poles sporting Telkom's nifty little white repeater/multiplex/wireless boxes? *beams...What a cockup, and I bet our Muni boys are laughing fit to bust at the chaos that ensued up there....
A few more performances like that and no amount of Press manipulation and diversions are going to hide the fact that Munis countrywide are up to no good at all....*laughing...

I've recently written a couple of gaggingly emo blogs on the blatant cruelty to the local dogs that's increased so alarmingly of late... They won't see the light of day as it happens.... *shrugs...
I intend however, to keep you posted on the matter of Spotty's broken leg and what ultimately becomes of him.
Khaled at no. 2 features heavily for his contribution to the Information Theft Project so it's only fair that you get a true picture of his character, is it not?
There's a chance that Kasim and Khaled's butt-kissing efforts to do their bit for the Project have backfired rather badly....*waits...

Left to their own devices for so long, the Molester and his Lackey Colin Balliram, are a glaring example of what should be a massive wake-up call to those who think Schabir's plan is going to sort the country out.... *shrugs.
Tis indeed fortunate for me that I now have a direct line to one that sits very near the top of this heap....*grins..
Yes, that would be you voda3g, despite your feigned ignorance and amused denials... I think you know full well that what I speak of down here in the very birthplace of the Information Theft Project is the absolute truth and always has been....
How many years have you been aware of my plight? Since our mweb days I'm betting... Tis only now that you shift uncomfortably on your seat of power?

Another who believes my irritating unpleasantness deserving of Colin Balliram's tender ministrations? *vomits... I suspect your attitude was greatly influenced at some stage by our ex-Station Commander Johan Stolz? Be that as it may - he is a good man who, despite considering himself sharper than most, was as manipulated by the Rotten Apples as you all have been....*sighs...

LATER at 3.50pm

THIS unmarked white Isuzu bakkie was back again across the valley parked in the scrub at the very end of the bluff after 8.00am... I would bet my right arm there is some sort of water valve set up in the bush there, which facilitates an enormous and deliberate water runoff...
I say unmarked, but it does sport a yellow band above the Reg. plate which reads "Construction".. Who was it that won the tender for the vast amount of unmarked white vehicles working for the Project? Another massive fiddle there fosho...*grins..

The number of streetlights active today had to be seen to be believed.. I remember the Liar Spence insisting that it cost a negligible amount to run them 24/7...*falls over...Do you still stick to that story Mistuh Spence? When in actual fact it's costing the ratepayers a fortune?
It's all rather brilliant isn't it? That WE are actually paying for YOU to control and ferret about in our private lives..*chokes...

Sue the Book tells me that Spotty the Jack Russell is due to be put down at the SPCA today. A huge heart packed into that square little frame, but just not big enough to save himself from what I can only think is the kindest option... How many dogs have you lost since you moved in to No. 2 Khaled? Just as a matter of interest mind you? *curious.... Dogs have to be TRAINED to stay on the property and that includes sufficient food, water and a kind word.... I speak a foreign tongue do I not? *shrugs...
If you and Kasim again go for the freebie option and the new animal is neither spayed nor neutered, it will not stay on your property. It is a DOG FFS, and unless you are a responsible and kind owner, you can't expect the effing thing to understand....*sighs..

Friday 17th April at 3.55am..

I wasn't online that long last night... Long enough however, for Bali to twice hit the desklamp hard...*gags... He is aware that my good neighbour runs a long lead to that particular jackpoint to keep his fridge going overnight until his electricity is reinstated... Naturally this proves an irresistible temptation does it not o Powerful One? *screams...

For all the attempted appearance of good behaviour and injured eye-rolling affront at my continued allegations, my Network Admin is too far gone up his own behind to listen to any reasonable advice at all...*shrieks...
I need no reminders of his continued presence and manipulation, despite his obvious anxiety, and am fully conversant with the term Addiction....*roffels...

I sat up after 3.30am to briefly hear a pitiful rendition of the Wireless Song which then fell silent...*rubs it's burning eyes....
A cancer-monitoring body being set up after all these years? Why now? Noxious emissions have plagued the unfortunate residents living south of Durban for years... This has absolutely nothing to do with the huge increase in EMF and RF due to the fantastic Muni Wireless Network perchance? *sags...
There will be an eye kept on the orphans and wekkers over at the Senior Boys Hostel and the toddler's dormitories after all? And I would buy into this latest cover-up because...? *disbelief....

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Friday 17th April 2009 at 12.52pm.