Thursday, March 26, 2009

OUTRAGE.....

(begun Thursday 26th March at 3.30am.....)

He asked for any photos I had taken at our Crime Awareness Fun Day last August. In the end I gave him his own likeness removed from my fridge door and one of my CPF Chair at the podium on the field. Was the message clear enough? *cackles..

He would have simple access to every picture I've ever taken via the Ferret at Budget Photo and Fototech, as they are all stored on those computers.... *shrugs...
Does he wish to confuse my Chair to the reality of what's really going on, and to sow the seeds of mistrust and then sit awaiting the outcome with glee? *grim...
My Chair who has all along insisted he is his own man, should beware of falling into Tweedledumb's trap, or a few yards down the line he will find himself OWNED....

The value of remarks made on monitored private phonelines has been foolishly overlooked. Opinions voiced carelessly will be used to cause divisions in friendships amongst other things....

She sat silent as he ranted on, that CPF Forums were not to be used for complaints against the SAPS. As he informed one of the other Chairmen present that his Communications Officer had crossed the line by going to the Press and they should get rid of him. *gags...
They are pretty much all aware of the treatment meted out to the few who dare enter his Office with a complaint, and their collective faces were a study to behold...*laughing...

His guilt in the matter of the five young policewoman trainees charges couldn't be more obvious, despite the matter being successfully swept under the carpet with the 'insufficient substance' claim...*vomits.
Here in the Zone, there will never be a mutually beneficial partnership between the residents and the SAPS... You WILL dance to the Abusers tune or you will simply STFU! *cackles...
I shall in turn continue to show my respect for the genuinely good policemen and women up at our Station.

LATER 4.50am

I sat and listened at 4.20am as my master amused himself activating a pseudo-wireless song from the transmitter at the freeway end of the bluff across the way. He turned it on and off a couple of times before stopping it altogether. When did the Mothership lamp nearest the valley lose it's protective glass/plastic casing?
Did our Controller cause it to melt and drop to the ground at some point or was it deliberately removed by the cherry picker dude and if so, why? *intrigued...

I smile to recall how Salacious Crumb had broken into a trot up the SAPS parking lot after the Meeting last night, when he'd finally realised I was in conversation with Asherville...*grins..
Way too late as my work was already done..*beams.... It matters not what version of the Information Theft Project aka Muni Wireless Network they've bought - I'm selling VOIP, which you can bet wasn't included in their package....*roffles..
Do the Asherville, Clare Estate and Reservoir Hills CPF Meeting rooms also sport Telkoms neat little multiplex/wireless boxes tacked to the outside walls? *curious... Not yet, but it will be taken care of shortly? Or yes, everything thats been discussed there has also been recorded and listened to by Tweedledumb and Tweedledee, ensuring that they always keep 10 steps ahead....? *grimbo

I love knowing that each time I log on now, my Controller's adrenalin rises... I've not published a blog since Monday 23 March but write faithfully each day nonetheless...*grins... Often I choose not to share my thoughts at all and skip onto a current blog to publish...

I'd arrived late to the Meeting last night to find a nice assortment of snacks and cooldrinks laid out.... I'd told our VC that I would take care of the snacks and later had said aloud to the GameWrecker that it had cost me more than I could afford and I would take the till slip up to the Meeting.
How swiftly after hearing that did the oily Salacious Crumb scuttle about obtaining cooldrinks, biscuits and sev? *shrieks with laughter.....
Such a small amusement for the mean-minded but it gave me the opportunity to instead take my contribution down to the Charge Office to give to the guys still hard at work after dark...*beams... A WIN after all then?
The Station may now supply snacks for EVERY Motherbody Meeting hereafter or go without.... Idiots! *lawls...

LATER

And back I drag you to the strange request for photos made by the Chief....
I was briefly tempted to include the pictures I managed to take at Siripat Field back on the 18th October 2008.
As it happened, they show nothing untoward, though a forensics team might agree that there was a head looking over the wall at the far end of the field at what I would judge to be the perfect angle for a sniper with a telescopic sight...

Would I have done better had not Salacious Crumb dashed over and blocked my view to tell me he hoped my pictures weren't going to the Press? Why was not one mention made of the shooting at the following SAPS Meeting? Not one. *absolutely fascinated...
It was as if it never happened at all, right Bali? *winks...
And yet it did, and she has the scars to prove it. My guess would be that the request for my photos is the Abuser's way of telling me he owns my Chair? That he and his Listeners have heard conversations that possibly indicate my Chair no longer cares if I sink or swim to put it delicately? *cackles...

If my Chair were to read these words and think back carefully to his so-called private conversations, would he recall dissing me in any way? *laughing..
For this is the pattern these thugees follow predictably. How would my Chair feel to know that his most intimate conversations are listened to and used to manipulate him?

Clearly the Molester feels the situation to be ripe enough to cause divisions of a permanent nature to our little Forum? Who was it that broached the matter of my blog up at Dodge City? Or on whose suggestion? Interesting questions you have to agree, and the answers would go a long way to showing who genuinely has the Zones best interests at heart and who is merely after self-gratification....*curious...

And then we come to the $100000 questions itself.... Has the Molester yet explained to my dear Chair of the Muni Network Information Theft System that is capable of invading the privacy of millions? Does he attempt to play it down as a Government initiative set up by Trevor Manuel and the IRS and nothing more? *bolt-eyed...

Has he explained why all my Chair's phones are closely monitored as is his PC at work? Has he explained to him that the horrendous power cuts and the polluted harbour and sea front were directly as a result of the Muni Network Project... May I show my Chair the house in Raftery Road owned by Barnabas and sporting enough Signal Enhancing lights to play a rugby match at midnight? Would my Chair not wonder why he is only now being informed of these wondrous innovations?

Did I not blog yonks ago that there would come a time when he would be taken to the mountain top and asked to choose? And here it is.... Tis a question of Trust is it not?
On the one hand you have an ugly, wrinkled and unsociable toad, and on the other you have the Shaikboyz and their Lackeys plus untold wealth and power.... *shrugs... Will threats and ultimatums now begin to appear? *fascinated....

As always, tis safer to have no expectations at all, but to watch as the play unfolds....*waits... Is it to be a pushover for the Wicked?

*Ominous clouds are rolling in from the South... Time to don the Kevlar armour yet again?*

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Published Thursday 26th March 2009 at 7.30pm.