Friday, March 27, 2009

OLD HABITS......

(begun Friday 27th March at 3.15am....)

The Wireless Song overrides every other sound in the valley as it pours out from the Senior Boys Hostel across the valley...

Sophie had me up earlier, and I confess I'd rather come chat to you here than go back to bed...
My days appear to be numbered...*grins...
As often as I've predicted my shutdown over the last few years, my entertainment value and sheer stupidity has saved me...

Presumptuous and arrogant are not words I would have ever thought an apt description of my self-depracating and insecure character....
And yet, as I sit here in the thick silence accompanied only by the sound of radio waves, I have to wonder if Schabir himself has ordered an end to my truth-telling. The demise of my blog would have been the tiniest of items on his agenda as he and his brothers search frantically through their files of stolen information to create the latest diversion... Delusions of grandeur on my part fosho...*lawls...

Shutting down my Java program was rather more than just ongoing vindictive spite for once... The only means I had of alerting any Good Law enforcement officers to my plight was summarily removed..*cackles... Last night the Aviator stoically talked the GameWrecker through all the possibilities that might be causing the java glitch, but to no avail...*winks at Bali...
Our Network Admin was having none of it.

*Another sound has now begun as I sit here writing. The erratic electronic buzz of the Controller's pseudo-cricket just outside my window....*waves to the Pervert...

I venture to guess that this time Tweedledumb and Tweedledee are aiming for considerably more than just the closure of my blog? *interested.
Will pressure be bought to bear on our CPF Forum to expel me? *screams.... Will my refusal to dance to the Bullying tune of the Abuser lead to my premature retirement from a group that, had they been allowed, could have formed a wonderful working relationship with the local cops? *shrugs..

Were I to leave the CPF, would it pick up and go from strength to strength? Would the Community suddenly join in droves to eradicate the drug dealers and criminals from among us? When exactly did the goal posts on your definition of crime move so dramatically? *curious...

You don't consider the audio-monitoring of our CPF Meetings without Members knowledge illegal? You need proof before you can answer that? *shrugs... The matter of proof is what keeps the criminals at the top and you know it.
There's not one among you who, were you to suspect your own home was being subjected to the dodgy attentions of the Megalomaniac, could actually prove it....
Who would you turn to for help now that so many of you have been Chosen?

As the enormous Data bank is updated 24/7 with the minutest details of your life (should you pique the interest of the Crooked), do you still consider you are your own man?

My genuine praise and delight at success stories emanating from our Station has not changed the Chief and his Lackey in any way... Old habits refuse to die... And indeed why should they, with backing right up to Government level? *cackles..

Before I'm finally shut down on both my blog and our CPF, I would remind you that the Shaikboyz will most certainly be monitoring and recording every utterance made in King's Hall by Mistuh Zuma and his family.... You should make every effort to warn him....*looks at Hamilton Ngidi the Good...

Crazy? If the Mentor and his Lackey still consider me a basket case, why the closure of my java program and why the involvement of my Chair? More rhetorical questions alas, as I pretty much know the answer to that...*sighs...

If, in my paranoia I'm mistaken as to the reason for this latest outrage and control of my life, I would be the happiest of toads.... But I look back at other errors of judgement and bad advice given over the past year and am inclined to accept that my time here and on our CF is pretty much over, finis....*coughs...

She knows I tried and she helped me where she could, albeit unknowingly. My abrasive nature, sans any semblance of common sense, has led to my demise...*shrieks... Wait? For what? A miracle?*laughing...
I've given you all more than enough clues to be able to check if ever you suspect your home monitoring system to have been activated....*grins.. May the Good Forces be with you should your nearest station be manned by the likes of the Chief and his Tool....

LATER

We were fortunate to have the Gazette popped in our postbox yesterday. Has the Rising Sun received veiled threats since publishing the article on the wrongful arrest and abuse of two local women last week?
Though the copy I received in a mail attachment was degraded to the point of illegibility, I was told the details on Thursday while out and about....*winks

My hat goes off to the Editor courageous enough to publish the story, though I suggest he batten the hatches in anticipation of the backlash that will probably follow...

I'm fairly appalled to find young Councillor Christians on the front page of the Gazette, parroting the crud put out by the Crooked Municipality in the matter of access to Rippon road and the Clinic for Sydenham Heights residents... *spews...
A tactical error in the extreme considering how close the elections loom.

Why, Councillor Baig need only pull up at the Clinic with a few uniformed heavies and a couple of 14lb hammers to break down enough fencing to allow easy access, for him to win the day and the votes....
Who exactly is behind the ongoing and easily sorted problem now causing so much distress over at Sydenham Heights?
Who is it that is wriggling with perverted delight at the residents misery? *looks at the Mentor
Another slice of the Zone given to you on a plate along with my head to torture at leisure?

That the Zone was blessed as the jump-off point for this Privacy Invading technology has garnered the Abuser and his Lackey rewards beyond their wildest dreams.
Every sick fantasy can be fulfilled at the tap of a key, albeit vicariously....*vomits...

A leak at the NIA? OH NOES!!! *rolls about laughing.... Accusations and counter-accusations are the order of the day are they not? *grins... Forget these deliberate diversions FFS and keep your eyes on the ball that is Schabir Shaik....

Can these all-powerful Monitors be in turn monitored? Depressingly, I can't see how if the original outline was Mo's... They will have access to the cream of the EE crop at all times .. *doesn't look at the pitiful Puppet Allen Spence..

Personally, I think you're all screwed, and like me, will have to learn to live with it...*grins... Then again, there are more than a few canny individuals on the Mybb Forums that won't give up their privacy without a fight.

Peace....

---oOo---

Friday 27th march 2009 at 7.19pm.