Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABANDONED........

(begun Wednesday 25th March at 7.30a.m..... Catching up....)

I feel I've been unceremoniously dumped! Bummer! The charge? Overuse of the frangelica word? Ag, who knows..... The amount of gigantic yet often fragile egos that surround me, has always had me up against the wall and right now I'm flying by the seat of my pants...*shrugs..

With a lifetime of ongoing and chronic self-abuse via Mr. Sol and the Coffin Nails I always figured I'd be out of here by sixty... Another FAIL in my profound calculations...*shrieks...
On the plus side, it looks like the Chicken King will be middle-aged and bald before the chain that binds us is finally broken...*laughing...
Just another Has-been Cracker embroiled in corruption, but at a somewhat higher level than most...*winks...
Overtaken by hordes of youngsters way more articulate and IT savvy than he can ever be.. Youngsters who actually have the balls to stand up and be counted away from the shadows my Master is so partial to...*grins...

Since the Lout of My Life has nervously shut me off from irc and trivia I've grown even more fond of mybroadband.... Inevitable as my options are now so limited..*grins...
I too am curious as to why there is no "Leave as is" option offered in the poll on the question of the Religion Forum being closed....*oddness...

Tis only with the closure of my irc that I've found time to visit these tucked-out-of-the-way forums where so much savagery and bloodshed is the order of the day....
Outnumbered as they most certainly are, it's no wonder the faithful call for it's total closure...
Those foolish enough to engage in tub-thumping and who insist on using their signatures as a means of showing their leanings, are almost always a huge disappointment...

I will in turn croak my song of tolerance, kindness and patience until I drop, though I'm miles away from achieving them myself....

I could count on one hand those posters that can be seen to be blessed with these attributes...*shrugs.. You'd be surprised.... Owners of classics screeched in bold such as "If you want to fix the world, sort yourself out first' should really tone it down a bit, for I suspect their own abode to be built of 99% glass..... *laughing...

Then there are those posters who have undergone such sadness and grief in their lives it appears to have honed their tongues to resemble a deadly weapon.... While impressive to read, it leaves one with an air of melancholy...*sighs...

LATER

I was dozing outside on this beautiful morning after 11.00am, when the shrieking in my ears rose to fever pitch.... I got up and checked to find that as expected the Lord of my Universe had his bunker SE on full throttle....
Accidental overcompensation from his comfy chair up at Dodge City? More likely his unsubtle and these days regular psychotic reminder of the power in his hands.....*winks...

My confusion and fear in response to these strange symptoms experienced back in 2005 are long gone o Master Mine....*cackles... Your petty mean-minded cruelty has rendered you near worthless in my bloodshot eyes...*shrugs...

I went out earlier to find fresh scarring on the road outside No. 20. The source of the huge and deliberate run off a few days back.... There was still a trickle of water running steadily down to Bernies but hey, who gives a toss?

A stunning picture in today's Mercury Page 3 is well worth a dekko...
A portrait snapped of Schabir just after Pam Golding had called to say his offer on the house next to King's Hall had been accepted after all...*roffels... The look of ecstacy on his face says it all... Ooops - not a substance I should mention considering his close ties to our own Druglord and Koobair the Squat....*grins... (Just kidding)
The GameWrecker arrived home last night with the Daily News... Not my fave rag but I gave it a look anyways and was pleasantly surprised...
Check out the Letters page and "How long does it take to fix streetlights?"

Has Carol Frankson been visiting the elderly at the Clayton Gardens Old Age Home in Asherville for some time? Or was someone else used to break the ice on this occasion?
Has this establishment been rigged up as is St. Theresa's, as a mini base-station for the Muni Network Information Theft System?

Why else would the bush adjacent to the Home have been so drastically cleared but to facilitate the much desired line of sight? *beams... When were all the extra outdoor lights I'm betting, have been added? *waves to Dean....
Apparently none of the streetlights in Clayton Road have worked for a month - a dead giveaway of the technological delights to come.
Any Asherville CPF members live in or near Clayton Road? *interested...

I would have to bet that the Asherville CPF Members I've been privileged to meet are among the Chosen.... I would have to question whether they have sons or daughters still living at home and whether they've been encouraged to access their neighbours private computer systems as was Nadine's husband....

How fascinating it's all becoming don't you think?
Whichever CPF Forum you belong to, you will already be subjected to a certain amount of monitoring and that's a given...
The results of this eavesdropping will ultimately find their way to the Chief at Dodge City...
Fingers crossed your conversations are sufficiently banal as to ensure your at least temporary safety....*shrugs..

Reservoir Hills on the other hand, have blotted their copybook irrepairably... Whether tomorrow or a year down the line, punishment will be exacted against the ex-CPF Chair and his lovely wife via the amazing options now freely given to the Abuser to control....
Ironic it is that their beautiful son has achieved such wonders for the Beast and has travelled the world to speak of the innovations he has designed... Is this sufficient to protect his family from the vindictive megalomaniac that sits in charge at Dodge City? Time will tell....

She was audibly stressed when I called her just now... and still the Pervert sat and relentlessly tapped interference on the landline until I switched to the Venus set... Another small and smug victory Bali? *vomits...
The GameWrecker has yet to experience any problems at all with the cordless phone so I rest my case....*shrugs..
If you've not yet figured out that my Master is not quite all he's been cracked up to be, tis unlikely your thinking will EVER change....
Backed as he is by a huge team of equally shifty Spin-Doctors, there was little hope that I could ever change your mindset despite what I obviously consider overwhelming proof....*cackles...

I bumped into the tech at the shops this morning... A poor choice for recruitment to your ranks... He is simply too open and honest to be comfortable playing your stupid games....I confess to feeling sad for him....*sighs...

The Wireless Song now fills the valley from early evening on, with no attempt to disguise it..*shrugs.. I'm betting the Sweeper is aware that Bali has trebled the emissions in our home but that she cares less...*looks at Sophie lying under the bed....
Considerably more civilized than the Lout, it is astonishing that she feels no shame nor guilt at all, and bears the 'She asks for it banner' as proudly as the rest....
Simply no accounting for folks hey....

Peace...
PS....Two things I noticed coming in to blog... One was a message that my cookie browsers function is disabled and the other that there is to be a scheduled outage today at 4.00pm..Coincidence we hope..... *grins...

finally published Thursday 26th Marchy 2009 at 5.18pm.