Saturday, March 28, 2009

TELL ME LIES.....

(begun Saturday 28th march at 3.45am....)

Our water is safe to drink? So insists Neil MacLeod in this weeks Gazette. Methinks he protesteth way too much...*winks.
Right now, I have to ask why anyone should believe a single word coming from the Municipality stooges. In my case, Allen Spence was a pioneer in the art of massive prevarication.
An art now practised by every official working for the Corrupt Town Clerk. *gags...

MacLeod goes on (no doubt with fingers crossed) to urge residents to use water sparingly as it is a scarce resource...*coughs furiously....
Clearly this directive doesn't apply to so many of the Chosen...*waves to Owen Johnson up at no. 64 Harris Crescent..
Mr. Johnson and the Councillor's cousin lower down the road are personally responsible for the loss of thousands of litres of this 'scarce resource'....*applauds....

Certainly not through any casual ignorance either, but deliberately and in the name of the Muni Network Information Theft Project...*gags....
The deliberately burst pipe outside No. 20 last week overtook both their efforts and should easily take first place in the water-loss stakes...

If I were Neil MacLeod (god forbid) I would simply decline to put my name to any of these dodgy press releases...*shrugs... Insisting that Joe Soap mend a leaking tap while ordering his immediate neighbour to run off thousands of litres of water deliberately to facilitate the Project doesn't appear to embarrass this particular Puppet in any way....
Will today bring a new disaster via a contaminated water line?Eggs must be broken to produce a decent omelette?
Is that right Comrade Sutcliffe? *vomits....

What exactly does Mo Shaik have on you personally that keeps you high-kicking in the front row of the Chorus Line?

Anyone notice a chopper now visiting frequently at Kings House? Surely the property includes a helipad? Hop into a window-tinted 4x4 down at 343 Innes Road, drive around the block a few times till the coast is clear and then nip onto the Presidents property, where a whirlybird awaits you? Man, it's just too easy...*grins and curtseys to Schabir....
The portrait on Page 3 of Wednesday's Mercury was clearly another carefully posed photo depicting Schabir as the new Messiah for Islam.
I fervently hope that the Muslim leaders tread carefully around the Shaikboyz and their promises....

My Master has been amusing himself next door with his rendition of the Wireless Song and switches it on and off randomly... Does he fear that I will omit to mention him at all? As if!!!
He runs his little electronic device nearby on the bunker as quietly as he can this morning, but there's no mistaking it's sound...*laughing....
I wasn't kidding when I said my hearing is remarkable, though whether a curse or a blessing I'm still undecided....*shrugs...

LATER

Does the Microwave Boffin think I've forgotten him? Curiously I've not seen his SO at our Meetings in a long time... A significant loss, though I'm aware of the many irons she has in the fire....*waves.
Is it possible Missus MB can step into my shoes for just a minute? That she can see my wariness and mistrust of vociferous so-called christians is fully justified? I mean COME ON! Pastor Ray McCauley? *gags...

Missus MB is not her husband's keeper, but I do occasionally wonder how she can condone and justify the Muni Network Project and the now obvious involvement of the Wicked.... Was my stance on gay rights and pro-abortion sufficient to consign me to the fires of eternal hell? I find myself hoping that's not the case at all...

Apart from her own strange views on the above I would hope that by now she sees the hypocrisy surrounding this corrupt project.... That the Bad outnumber the Good by 1000 to 1 through no fault of her SO....
She can't avoid seeing the ongoing runoff down Candella Road as she goes about her daily business, and I would dearly love to know how she justifies this to herself in the light of MacLeods gag-inducing requests to save water....*looks at R and winks.....

Does she easily shrug off my allegations that the Shaikboyz aspire to ultimately run the country via whichever puppet suits them? Did she research Credo Mutwa's prophecy of a Muslim president for South Africa? *curious...

I could care less which faith or denomination sits in power if there were a return to law and order in the country...*shrugs... If a carefully posed and theatrical picture of Schabir Shaik having an apparent epiphany is all it takes to convince the Muslim community the man practises Islamic tenets then so be it....*grimness...

Bear in mind who Shaik chose as his captain of operations to run the Project here in the Zone and who it is that number among this captain's colleagues... *nauseous.... Koobair the Squat and Earl Michael Barnabas FFS! Needs must when the devil rides? Ja right!
None of this is your business let alone mine?

If you still view my efforts to enlighten you to the truth, as monumentally idiotic and not heroic, there simply is no hope for you....*grins...

The Chief and his Tool are visible proof that the Utterly Corrupt have the upper-hand in this Project and the Good have totally lost control (if there were ever any Good to begin with) *snorts...

Bury your collective heads in the sand as I whine on endlessly...pretend to yourselves that its got to get worse before it can get better, but that it will be wonderful in the long run...*keels over laughing..
Does the fact that our Network Admin has been allowed to shut down our java application not tell you anything at all?Why was this not done years back? Because I was still considered an amusement? I would suggest that Bigger Fish are involved in this shut-down and all it does is spur me on to openly broach the subject of the Muni Network wherever I go....
Are YOU on the Muni Network grid yet? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge....

If you've not been able to persuade my Controller to reinstate our java do you ask yourselves why, or could you care less? *fascinated...
Have I, or have I not given you years of malicious enjoyment at my expense? Has Colin Balliram successfully diverted your interest to another witless sucker, whose life and habits he now broadcasts to the Internet Community? I doubt he has had the time quite frankly, as he watches me so nervously and intently.....*laughing...

If voda3g hasn't been able to get my java program re-instated it's a damning indictment that he has been overruled and outplayed by the Seriously Corrupt. Could it have been Jannie himself that suggested this means of silencing me?
No. I choose to believe the Oldboys Network are interested in what goes on here in the birthplace of their precious Information Theft Project.....

Therefore I ask/whine that he redouble his efforts to override Bali's orders and allow me to play trivia without my eyes burning and running copiously....*sniffs...
There's always the possibility that voda3g shrugs me off irritably and says that saving our TV was as far as he was prepared to go? That he hasn't the clout to call the shots on the control of our PC even if he wanted to?

Come, come Jannie... May I suggest that if you can't fix this mess you have direct access to those who can? *winks...
Tis bad enough that my Cretin is permitted to sit and degrade landline calls I make (though oddly none that the GameWrecker makes on the same cordless phone).... Who was it that gave him permission to access our Telkom line in the first place? Who gave permission for our CPF Members cellphones to be monitored by Dodge City FFS? Has the Beast control of the Project or not? A thing as small as my Master shutting down our java has me thinking Telkom is most definitely dancing to the Shaikboyz tune and not the reverse... Sies vir julle.....*sighs...

I'm amused to know that Bali will have to spend today on full alert waiting for me to publish this blog....*lawls...

Peace as always...

---oOo---

Saturday 28th March 2009 at 6.28pm.