Saturday, March 14, 2009

MELTDOWN......

(begun Thursday 2th March at 8.00am.....)

*We've been shut down at home so here I sit at the Internet Cafe on the slowest connection since Noah built the ark....*

I sat on the grass just above the sands at Umhlali Beach today.... There was a wonderfully cooling wind blowing and the water was the cleanest I've seen in years... Bliss..... Even out there the Muni Network is already up and running with Telkom's multi-plex / wireless boxes strapped to all the lightpoles.... I didn't oddly enough, see any trench diggers....

What is it they aren't telling you? What magical bit of technology has been added, that's being vehemently denied?
I was pretty grossed out to see voda3g chip in to Arthur's very well written post on internet monitoring.. My word, did old Arthur back down in a hurry! *laughing...

So Jannie, you still insist that ours is a specially isolated case? When by now you most certainly know better, if you haven't all along....*spitz.... Ek kan maar net sies vir jou se.....*sighs..

The Pervert has now corrupted all access to irc on our computer... Great..... Ek maak sterk beswaar !

Consider this... our little stretch of road has, thanks to that Arch Idiot Allen Spence and his desperate need to buttkiss the Corrupt, been subjected to the whims of a psychologically disturbed megalomaniac for five years or more.... All in the name of the Muni's Anti-Crime Network FFS.... *vomits...
The malicious damage my own True Creep has been allowed, nay encouraged, to cause our electrical assets over this period of time amounts to thousands..... I kid you not. *purple....
Never mind the unprovable physical damage...

Who is it you are afraid of voda3g? Surely the Captain of Immense Courage doesn't outrank you? *fascinated.... Ahh.... it's HIS contacts in Government that limit your abilities? Now we get back to just who those contacts are?
Your snorts of derision at my allegations begin to sound hollow at best. You KNOW this cowardly thug is connected to some of the biggest low-lifes in the land and you still bob up and shut Arthur up? FFS man, where's your honour?? Locked up tight in some Bank? Do I overestimate your powers? Indeed not and I feel you work as hard behind the scenes as you do up front on MyBB, for the Cause.....
Which of you yellow radishes suggested to me one day in a trivia channel that I find some pride?

Sure, I constantly contradict myself, but NEVER on the underlying basics of this sorry saga.... NEVER! I stick to my story doggedly or hadn't you noticed?
So I don't have a clue about technology, which IMO makes it all the more effing amazing that I'm pretty much home and dry on the Information Theft Project.....
All the questions I constantly ask? Which one of you charmers would DARE to answer just one of them? And why not? Fear again fosho..... *nods..

How can I dare judge you when someone as high up the ladder of success as the silver-tongued voda3g openly promotes this farce? *shrugs and watches the sheep as they trot mindlessly after the frangelica bottle....

The Warder told me today that Lloyds would only insure the SBV money up to about R31 million rands... That in fact the total sum stolen and still missing was nearer the R75 million mark... You can buy a lot of techno-geeks for that kind of moolla hey? *looks at Allen Spence..
Carefully invested and spread over the different Banks that would have increased considerably up to this meltdown point....

So what does Colin Balliram tell you? That he is looking FOR the loot and not AFTER it? In his official position as IT Security for the Banks? Clearly you buy this crud....*baffled...

If my Poison Prince sits wriggling with heady delight at his own cleverness, he is fully entitled to do so... He and his chommies are light years ahead of you and HE is a certifiable lunatic! *falls over laughing..... What does that make you lot? Don't ask....*snorts...

I see our friend Adrian Kingsley has popped back onto the scene. This time it's said he vandalised the lift mechanism at one of the apartment blocks at Sydenham Heights..... Small potatos? You think? He's proven a most useful tool used by the Rotten Apples and paid by Barnabas' drug runners....
You recall how our CPF insisted he be charged for molesting/raping a child over at the flats? We were told in the end that he couldn't be touched as his family were protecting him. And his family are who exactly, that they can override due process of the law? *curious.... Now he's been sent back in to Sydenham Heights to cause more deliberate chaos and disruption for the amusement of the corrupt at Dodge City.....

Does my Master insist that it's my ability to irritate so many that has caused him to shut down our irc? Or is it rather my tendency to enter the Channel and say I'm off to blog and then to scream blue murder in vain for any good Law officers to join me prior to great chunks of my blog being edited....? *interested....

Was it the fear that the FBI, CIA and Scotland Yard might one day actually ask to be let in and Bali would have to refuse, making it easier to now simply slam shut our irc options? *fingers crossed that this is the reason for this latest abuse...

Despite all of voda3g's denials, everything is now geared to give acess to your privacy to whoever pays the highest price.....*shrugs.... Hmm... 75 mil is not a bad figure to have gotten the ball rolling....*waves to the Shaikboyz.... Who would've thought those kids from the Zone would make it to the big time like this? *applauds...

FRIDAY 13TH MARCHY AT 4.15AM

I slept like the dead, though again my eyes feel filled with ground glass......
I was 'allowed' last night, to type a blog, then to read the mybb forums and my gmail, and then to type another blog. All without being harrassed in any way....*grins..
When I'd finished, the GameWrecker said he wanted to have another go at the freezing problem and I came back a bit later to find the screen frozen on Windows....*sighs...

He'd attempted yet another system restore and the Master was having none of it...*cackles..
I can laugh off nearly all the pathetic bullying most of the time and I do know that the size and quality of the Damage Control team is massive... Nonetheless, I'm temporarily bummed that our Network Admin clearly has enough support to allow him to block me from irc and the GameWrecker from his mind-numbing Bottles on a Wall game.... *sniffs...

I'll get over it quite smartly and push to the back of my mind what a huge waste of incoherent words I've indulged in all these years to reach this low point....*cackles...
A perfect demonstration of how non-technically minded users will be controlled in the future fosho.... *shrugs...
I've filled pages and pages with my flaws and shortcomings to a gaggable degree.... I still struggle to write a line sans self-depracatory remarks, and yet my efforts at confidence are treated with as much revulsion as my earlier stance....*laughing..

However hard the punishment now, I've found that tiny and dangerous flicker of pride and I take it out and polish it now and then and am content that I at least, can't be labelled a coward.... *grins at her Chicken King....

Peace julle....

---oOo---

PS .... As our home connectivity has been removed totally you are way behind with my blogs.... I struggle on......