Saturday, March 14, 2009

DONE TO A TURN.......

(begun Friday 13th March at 5.30am.....)

My previous blog seemed to be the cause of us losing our iBurst connection from yesterday morning right up until nearly 3.00pm today.... *shrugs....

Don't meddle in police matters? Why, the Chief and his Lackey have personally made it my business to do just that....*grins...

I could give you a list of officers names here that I consider would lift our Station to great heights... Despite that many have learned to blindly follow orders, there are those that you just know retain their basic goodness.....
If I were in a position to promote and demote, I would consider keeping the Chief on as teaboy, but believe me I would count those teabags regularly and appoint a Taster as well...*roffels...
Good Officers that I've named here in the past appear to have been subsequently singled out and harrassed....*gags...
You don't see it that way Lazzie? And exactly when did you forget the face of your Father as they say? *curious....

Since M's shooting at Siripat Field I no longer consider you can be salvaged.... As this remark will go a long way to ensuring your further promotion, you may thank me later....*snorts...

How did you overcome your natural revulsion at the bizarre peccadillos (sp) enjoyed by the Abuser and his slave-like Lackey? Sheer hard work and dedication, to a point where you too now enjoy these perverted pastimes? *fascinated....

*a lone hadeda flies towards the dormitories silhouetted starkly against the pre-dawn horizon... One for sorrow? If I open that box in my head just the tiniest crack, it threatens to leap out and totally overwhelm me. Tis in fact the part of me I am forced to keep the lid on at ALL times....*sighs....

I had occasion to visit the dreaded SPCA yesterday on a mission to have five of No. 16's dogs removed and killed. You truly delude yourselves were you to think they could be re-homed....*gags.
Those five animals, if they are caught today, will be among the fortunate. In this densely populated suburb I'm privy to the sounds of man's ongoing inhumanity towards these innocent and willing animals....
No. 16 is indisputably one of the Good Chosen. And yet he aspires to acquire a further two dogs to guard his property. By his own admission he is seldom home and has no idea who accesses his grounds and what happens to the animals when he leaves them unattended for hours. *startled..

Young Brian and his chommies are ordered to access properties across the neighbourhood and if they can, will befriend these unfortunate lonely beasts.... If they fail, the dogs will be themselves attacked....*shrugs...
The use of fireworks can cow even the bravest of animals can it not Freddie? *winks... Even the Paramedic whose career choice has him saving lives regularly, displays a remarkably callous attitude towards animals by his proclivity for huge and noisy bangs....
I refuse to accept that any one race or creed condones deliberate cruelty to animals...
Tis rather a flaw in the makeup of the perpetrators that they so often choose to hide under the cloak of 'tradition' and pretty much proves that we've not changed that much since the Stone Age....*shrugs..

Later at 9.00am...

The GameWrecker has now been allowed to complete the System restore...*blinks... Instead of freezing the PC each time I attempt to access IRC, Bali now has it set to shut down Firefox and revert to the Desktop....*yawns....
Am I to be impressed and grateful that a restart is no longer required? Bubba - of all the Wankers out there you are the KING! *shrieks with laughter..... However hard Bali tries, the GameWrecker will never grasp the concept of zombie control..... He's uninstalled his Bottles game and hopefully if he reinstalls it, it will miraculously run without a hitch... After all, he has supported Captain Courageous' every endeavour over the years, albeit through sheer ignorance.... Without an ounce of courage to his character, Bali has hit the GW repeatedly in return in an attempt to punish me... A FAIL of note...

Have I told you how I plug in the old Venus phone for Penny on a Thursday? It has a much louder ring is the reason. I made several calls using that set when I got home yesterday. Calls that were amazingly disturbance-free.... I must then deduce that it's a much simpler matter to degrade the line when we use the electric phone? Lovely....*spits..... My Master has already cooked the previous electric phone and now it would appear he was surging and overheating the DSTV box as well.... *blinks...
You're all ok with this behaviour right? *baffled....

I pretty much handled my own smear campaign solo back in the day...*laughing... I'm betting once I tried speaking your language things changed quite dramatically and REAL Damage Control had to be enlisted....*grins at Delon..... Was there mild panic in the camp of the Crooked once it was realised the armour I'm forced to now wear could withstand the lowest of attacks with ease?
That even as people who once smiled at me are persuaded to join the contemptuous hordes, I shrug it off acceptingly and totter on without rancour? The strongest weapon in my pitiful arsenal has been and is, my total lack of hatred....*laughing...

Later 10.20am...


I just tried to logon to check the mail for the Vice-Chair's CPF Minutes and was given a Failure to Connect...*interested....

*a pretty black and white butterfly just landed on my foot and took it's time choosing it's next port of call.... *grins... I finally stopped using pesticides some years back and tremble to think how many caterpillars I've killed in the past... As a result the garden is now a haven for the widest variety of these flying beauties from a huge pale green to the tiniest of bright orange....*beams....

Later 12.30pm..

I just called tradepage to find we have plenty of bandwidth and yet I'm still refused a connection... What's a wee bit more corruption going to do to my Master at this point?

Later 6.30pm....

His scarlet 4 x 4 must have finally slithered smartly out of his gates sometime after 3.00pm.. I tried again to connect but despite all the modem lights activating, the iBurst icon on the Task Bar continues to say no iburst terminal.... *grins... Oddly enough, we appear to be missing a couple of the icons as well...*startled... In particular one that says Safely Remove Hardware?
The 2nd area connection with Limited or No connectivity is nowhere to be seen.... My Masters preferred gateway to heaven....*roffels...

Can the GW anticipate a call from Ian Halliday of tradepage apologising for accepting his money under such false pretenses? *curious...
The Municipality Internet Network system hey? *shrieks.... Such a respectable title given to this Masterplan of the Corrupt.... *waves wildly to Schabir, Yunis, Chippy and Mo.....

Your good friend Barnabas and his Mistress Carol took care of so much of the groundwork here in the Zone....Ably aided and abetted (sp) since 2004 by the Abuser himself and his band of Rotten Apples...
At what point did Manuel discover the contacts went right up to Government level and his presence at Dodge City was a waste of time?
How can the Shaikboyz possibly hope to juggle all the irons they have in the fire without some major disasters?
I grant you it's now a doddle for them to arrange to silence dissenters but nonetheless, I predict there will be the few that get away long enough to sound the alarm....*cackles...
What good will it do them in the long run? I speak from experience when I say once you're nailed, you're nailed.... *grins...

Saturday 14th March at 4.00am....


The GW himself called tradepage yesterday and was told Durban was down and they didn't know for how long....*lawls.... How long will it take him to realise that was BS? Course this is the area in my blog that I do the most self contradiction....*grins.. We're off the net, we're on the net, I'm blogging, I'm never blogging again blah blah..... *cackles...
You'd be correct in assuming that I've no fixed agenda or plan, and merely allow myself to be swept whichever way my Controller dictates....
As we have had no connection since yesterday morning, I think it's safe to say that this time we're sunk! *laughing....
Yours in Peace...

Later at 4.15pm


At about 3.00pm the Master for some reason known only to himself, relented and miraculously our connection was restored....*shrugs... In the meantime I have had a MOST profitable morning out and about and will tell you of it when I can.....

---oOo---

Saturday 14th March 2009 at 7.15pm..