Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL.......

(begun Tuesday 17th March at 3.35am.....)

It's been a while since I needed to mention my Controller's delightful Twins.... Below the road as I am, I'm seldom aware of how often he still lets his dogs run out onto the road.... They go regularly with Nobby to Scotty's doggy parlour for a scrub-up and I see them each day at liver time, so no worries....

I had reason to call Missus C yesterday at about 7.00am to ask her to check on Pepsi... My Master's gates had swung open as the GameWrecker searched online for details of the SBV Heist. Little Pepsi had been thrilled at her sudden freedom and had galloped straight up the Crescent into the waiting jaws of the killer dog at No. 14...*sighs....
The ensuing unbelievably nasty noise and my Good neighbour's screams had me up there fairly smartly but by then the little dog had managed to get back home.... When you consider that in the past I've had to bag one of No. 16's little dogs and to listen as Milo was dragged through the fence and killed by this same dog, Pepsi's escape was nothing short of a miracle....

I wish to point out despite the inevitable eye-rolling protestations of innocence, that the Foul King remains as predictable as ever.... He of all people knows that I will 'get it' even if no-one else does...*shrugs...
Pepsi being let out onto the road deliberately at EXACTLY the time the GameWrecker is searching for info and details on the 1996 SBV Heist on the PC is typical of the monster that is our Controller.... The dog appears unscathed, no thanks to Bali's efforts...*gags... Enough said...

I can't let yesterday's (16th) Mercury headline go by without remarking on it. "R400m payback as state swoops" The SA Reserve Bank's Criminal Asset Recovery Account No. 80303056 supposedly holds money forfeited to the state from the proceeds of sales of these forfeitures.....
My word, but that looks impressive in print.... Why then am I not delighted? If I thought for one minute that the purported R400m would be spent wisely, I would indeed be thrilled.. But it's more likely to find it's way into the back pockets of the already seriously wealthy....*spits...

Let's have a bit of transparency for a change and let the Public watch as you VISIBLY spend this recovered loot on houses for the shack dwellers and increased salaries for the police and teachers..... Let's have a regular column in our local rags that can easily be verified by independent accountants of how this money is being given back to Joe Public....
To crow over such an obscene amount of money recovered is one thing - to actually see that it benefits those on the ground is another entirely....*shrugs...

An almost hidden report on Page 2 of the same Mercury headed " Police in the grip of crisis says DA" is more to the point.... I drew my own conclusions last night when a rather bedraggled Sydenham SAPS representative finally wandered into our CPF Meeting. He may as well have carried a banner saying 'this is the last place on earth I want to be, but orders are orders'.... And of course as is required, the representatives attendance will be Minuted.... *cynical sigh....
The report by the DA's office serves to confirm the whispers I've been hearing for some time now... That confiscated guns are being sold on from Dodge City, never mind the drugs and cars....*vomits...

In the week or so since settling comfortably into Muni Network mode, I've concentrated my sights on the Abuser and his Lackey Colin Balliram more than ever.... You find it amusing that my irc option has been deliberately shut down?
I remind you again that the GameWrecker pays good money for a service that is knowingly operated through this Cracker's system and that our service is run entirely upon said Cracker's whims...

It never occurred to you that if there weren't such corrupt practises taking place up at Dodge City I wouldn't have had the need to scream it out in the trivia channel? In your twisted minds I crossed some sort of line? The Corrupt have STANDARDS FFS????! *collapses laughing....

I've long asserted that the Captain of Immense Bravery carries way too much weight out there on the Net and the slamming shut of my option to speak out in 'real time' only serves to confirm my accusations....*shrugs...
Thick as a proverbial plank I may be, but honest to the n'th degree despite the best efforts of the Wikked to prove otherwise... I'm certain a deal has been struck and as previously blogged, a compromise reached. Our TV in return for my removal from irc.....? *spits again...

Are you aware of this Jannie? You think it a fair exchange? *curious.... I consider I've proven myself to be a guinea-pig par excellence.... Or is that just more fantasy on my part?

Where else would you have had such detailed and wordy reports of the behaviour of your Controllers and their backgrounds? Where else would you have gotten the information needed to upgrade your efforts at stealth?
Tell me truly that I've not in any way assisted the Project, apart from as ongoing entertainment, and I will suggest you check the length of your befokte nose....

If you can't arrange for the Pervert to refrain from his attacks on our assets, including the corrupt and illegal control of our PC, I would suggest that your troubles are only just beginning...
How many other loose cannons have you installed throughout the country to run this Muni Network? How many compromises will it take to the detriment of how many innocent citizens? It's all worth it? To whom if I may be so bold? The already disgustingly wealthy, and the Shaiks and Agliottis? If my Master embodies exactly what you are looking for in a Controller then we are indeed collectively doomed....*shrugs...

The Good Councillor is moving home for the third time since he was relocated to the Zone from Pietermaritzburg.... *startled.... Woodlands is a fair way from the heart of the Muni Network Project and naturally I speculate on the reasons...
Twould be great were I to see it as a deliberate shift to escape the Shaikboyz and Koobairs control here in the Zone...
Alas, it's more likely to be his skills at setting up the Muni Network in an area not yet fully saturated that are at least partly the reason for the move.... As it's unlikely he would ever choose, or be allowed to tell me the absolute truth of the matter, I remain for the moment undecided...
Whatever his underlying agenda, twill be a loss to our community and that's a given.... Moving on...

Check out Dawn Philemon of Chatsworth on Page 3 of the same Natal Mercury to find that there are still good people out there... How's about the pompous bewigged Bengal Tiger hopping on to this particular bandwagon and giving her support? She's not DA property by any means but rather, a treasure who belongs to all the honest and good folk in the country... One whom you should make it your business to help....

Our Intelligence Minister (roffels) Siyabonga Cwele, is understandably denying the allegations that his SO is involved in drug-running... Will we ever get to hear the true outcome of the purported investigations? Again I applaud the Whisperer for the divertionary tactics and see that his name has all but totally disappeared from the newspapers....*claps wildly...
The masses have such short memories that in a month or two it will be business as usual for Mistuh Shaik and his team of Manipulators.... Who was it that approached him to first tender the Zone as the kick-off point for the Muni Network Information Theft Project? Earl Michael Barnabas?

Come now, surely you can tell us? This blog is regarded as no more than demented raving by an accredited old fart who chirps for the amusement of the Corrupt... What better place to safely fill us in on the finer details of the Master Plan? *keels over screaming...

I don't accept the pitiful compromise you have made with mon Capitano and will step up my efforts to discuss the Muni Network Project openly as I did last night at the CPF Meeting...*grins.. A gnat on an elephant's backside fosho, but as long as you continue to give me reasons to squeal, squeal I shall! *laughing....

I don't ask that My Controller be removed. Ironically he has proven to be my Jiminy Cricket if you will, and as such I need him as much as the poor obsessed Pervert apparently needs me..*cackles.... However, he should remove the block on my irc, try and be pleasant and SIT STILL FFS.... Almost impossible concepts for him to entertain, but hope springs eternal in this Idiots withered chest .....*grins...

The wind howls through the still dark valley this morning, and I hear branches snapping and falling noisily to the ground... Where is the Champion I've sought for so long?

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 17th March 2009 at 9.56am...