Monday, March 16, 2009

THE PLAYER........

(begun Sunday 15th March at 8.40pm......)

With the closure by my Master of irc, and no access to trivia playing, I've time to try and catch up with the newspapers..... *cackles.... The distraction printed on Page 3 of the Sunday Tribune today has me speculating wildly on the source of the 45year old Mabheleni Ntuli's initial wealth.... Another deliberate red herring?

My obvious question would have to be what position he held in 1996 back when he was a mere 32 years old. Was he in Security or Policing perchance? Did he work for Telkom? *curious...

A young man who shuns the media and avoids interviews like the plague and yet contradicts this coyness by indulging in flashy clothes and flashier cars? Hanging out at Spiga d'Oro immediately puts him firmly in the same league as the Whisperer..... Is there a connection? What could it be? Hmm... that missing 75 mil springs to mind again....*laughing...
Single-minded obsession? Have I led you down the wrong path so far? Nope.....

My guess is that Schabir knows exactly how Mistuh Ntuli came by the kickstart he would've needed to embark on his flamboyant lifestyle.... *winks....

While I'm at it, I'm not at all sure that the Whisperer himself intends moving out of 343 Innes Road and into any property purchased nearer to King's House.... It's after all always possible he will merely install someone else nearby with all the technology needed to monitor the new President closely.... (pretty much as Barnabas has done so successfully throughout the Zone.)

*My dear Master's endlessly chirping pseudo-cricket, sounds as if it could do with a squirt of Q20... Another of his idiotic devices, this one has sounded from the back of his bunker near my window for at least 3 months or more...*roffels.... Clearly it's doing what it's designed for despite that it sounds more mechanical than insect-like..... *grins......*

The Press article states that at some point Ntuli has been seen working for hours on his laptop... Is my Master tasked to follow him online and mop up any traceable leads he leaves behind? If not, theres your opportunity guys... sniff him out and get him talking....*laughing....
All you really need to find out is where he was and what he was doing back in 1996/67...*beams...

If one recused oneself from the Parole Board due to a known connection/friendship with the Parolee, who steps up to fill their place? *curious.... Is it just one less vote or is someone else enlisted to replace the recused? *waves to Menaaz......

Shaik was never going to do his time fosho, but there was still such a sense of urgency surrounding his sudden release that it begs the question, why now? No, no.. tis not the mans health that had protocol brushed aside and huge mistakes made in the rush for freedom....*baffled....

MONDAY 16TH MARCH AT 3.55am....

Would it surprise and amuse you to hear that at times I fear for my sanity...*chortles..
Never with regards to my allegations surrounding the Zones involvement in the muni Network Project no...... Tis the ongoing frustration at my utter ignorance on the use of the lighting in this Master Plan, not to mention the use of metal....

Many of these lights though astonishingly bright, seem to have little or no affect on dogs, while others (orange) upset them tremendously....
The metal bars, if cut to the correct sizes can enhance a signal...WTF? *head explodes temporarily..... so tell me, what is the purpose of the all important effing lights that they must be aligned to speak to each other?

Why, if all the extra metal has been used to PROTECT the toddlers at St. Theresas in their dormitories, are there huge lights run from INSIDE the rooms? Were you to insist that the smart window coatings were just further protective measures I would reply that you are a Liar....*shrugs..
The gigantic foyer light has been reactivated for weeks now, but were I to totter up to the road level and DLOS to the upstairs dorms, you and I know that there would be at least one other powerful SE activated from inside the rooms...

As you now know that tis the likes of the Shaikboyz and Barnabas that call the shots on the Muni Network Project it's unsurprising at the callous exposure these orphans are being subjected to...*spits....
How many of the original GateKeepers are left over at the Convent and how many have had to retire due to their strange symptoms which began in 2005?

No seriously, I'm really curious here? With no answers forthcoming to my endless questions, and my sheer inability to translate the written word, you will see now why I become at times anxious to the point of falling over the edge....*shrieks...

Asking poor rpm for help in even the smallest of matters was further proof of my stupidity. And to have gone in to the Poisonous Rabbit's pm to get him to read my blog was if nothing else, daft in the extreme... *sags... I remind you again of how like a dog I am that over-reacts to the very mildest of kind pats and I apologise for my temerity.....*grins...

I've absolutely no way of knowing whether the likes of skydog and the Rabbit can even stomach clicking on my blog or for that matter, whether they see a heavily edited version....*sighs..
They are surely aware by now that if they do take the time to pop in here that their every move is recorded and efforts will be stepped up to remind them of my worthlessness...*cackles...

My bet is that they are both among the Chosen on the Muni Network but had little or no idea of the Corrupt links at the head of this operation....

Worthy of research IMO would be the relationship between our so corrupt City Manager and the Shaikboyz... Who do they use as a go-between to prevent eyebrows being raised...? Vahed the Articulate? There is definitely more than meets the eye to this friendship and I would hazard that Mikey dances obligingly to the Shaikboyz orders..... *grins...

You are still feigning derisive laughter at my allegations of what a Shaik purchased property in Eastbourne road would be used for? More fool you....*shrugs...
The Lout of my Life has carelessly allowed me to see ALL of the methods that may be used to mark your every word and move... Despite the enormous size of King's House I guess the Beast will be laying new landline cables there soon if it's not been done already...

Some new outdoor lighting, for security purposes of course...*winks.... More giant outside spotlights on the walls? I bet when they've finished rigging it out for monitoring that property will resemble a bloody Christmas tree.... There will no corner that can escape the Listeners.... *cackles..

May I suggest that you tread cautiously from now on when you speak of the Shaikboyz? If not he himself, his underlings have long memories and a particular liking for exacting revenge....*winks...
How my Poison Prince would revel in pointing out your derogatory remarks made on MyBroadband for instance.... You wouldn't feel a thing until your business machines were cooked or your car was hijacked.....

Could the Government contacts that Carol Frankson crowed about some years back have referred to the Shaikboyz all along? I choose to think we have a winner!

LATER

I've been sitting catching up with the papers as our lights dipped repeatedly....*grins... A touch of ADD again o Master? *lawls.... It would appear, according to the Independent on Saturday, that Pam Golding still has the mansion that Schabir fancied in Eastbourne Road, on the market.... *shrugs...

In the unlikely event that you give my words any credence at all, I suggest you do a regular run round those three roads I've blogged, both during daylight and after dark.
It shouldn't be too difficult to find which home is 'currently' plugged into the mansion, and which homes are up for sale... Keep a close watch and ultimately tis the house nearest an 'always on' streetlight that is the Controller for the area....*grins... Good Luck!

LATER

Has the Sweeper hastily given you HER version of the Fruits of my Master's Labours earlier today? *spews..... The labours involving the innocent little Pepsi?
Peace.....

---oOo---

Monday 16th March 2009 at 12.47pm.