Sunday, March 15, 2009

DUMB LUCK.......

(begun Sunday 15th March at 3.45am.....)

I didn't know how to ask for help back then, and of course help is not an option available to me now...*grins... Ask yourself why I continue to include voda3g in my incessant rambling monologues? Why, when the mybb forum still kindly allows me to log in, do I persist in suggesting that he is fully in the picture regarding the monitoring abilities of the Muni Network, and who it is that is behind this miracle of technology?

Have I developed a bizarre taste for masochism? Highly favoured and undeniably helpful as Jannie is, why would I continue to include him with the authors of this scheme when I know it will further alienate the people I've come to admire....?
Tis my inherent stupidity coming to the fore? Truth be told (and it most certainly is), I don't really know why....*laughing.... As Pieter Bezuidenhout of Telkom, Roggebaai, never did get in touch, Jannie will have to do?

Certainly cut from the same cloth they are, regarding their attitude to annoying toads...*cackles...You've no idea how willing I am to be proven wrong... To really believe that mybb is not used as a search option to find suitable candidates to be used as Controllers for the Muni Networks across the land. But it is, and that's the bottom line....
I would suggest that the PM option behind the scenes is MUCH busier than the actual posted threads....*grins and winks at voda3g....
May I also suggest that in future you refer to me as misguided and not as a Liar? A word worn thin through overuse in my Master's corner of the ring.....

I've proven without doubt who it is that prevaricates in this Game, and it's glaringly obvious it ain't me...*shrieks..... (BTW, it may amuse you to hear that once our connection was restored mid-afternoon yesterday, did I eventually log into myadsl to find the Forum opening page a corrupted mishmash of posts...*grins.. I left myself logged in and opened a second google window and repeated the login to find the forum as it should be... Just in case my Master claims that he sits still, mind you....)

You are probably aware that the GameWrecker called tradepage again yesterday and on that occasion was told by Previn? that there was no problem with the iBurst Network. Though as clear as daylight to me, the unfortunate GW persists in believing the lack of a connection was not just our problem...*laughing...
It's beyond him to grasp how simple it is for the Captain of Courage to block anything he chooses to...*shrugs....
Why our connection was suddenly returned at 3.00pm yesterday afternoon is something only the Idiot next door and his Chief would be able to answer... Does he truly think after all this time that his 'punishments' will teach me some sort of lesson? *falls over choking... Au contraire....

The more he smacks me via our power supply and PC, the more I go out of my way to speak out about the Project.... I can now ask those I meet with confidence whether they are on the Muni Network and it's quite amazing to find who has been invited and who left in the dark !

Of course I'm utterly baffled as to how the choice is decided upon. When I flew into my Vice-Chair's gate yesterday to speak of the CPF Minutes I would've liked to scream that her home is audio-monitored by the Abuser and his cronies, but I didn't..*sighs.... I stick to my guns here and say that the Chosen in particular have unwittingly upgraded their own homes to allow themselves to be monitored... How many white Telkom multiplex/wireless boxes surround her home if she were to look carefully?

By now the Damage Control Team will have a glib answer to any questions regarding these nifty little gadgets that saturate the Zone and beyond....*grins... Your average electrician certainly could only guess at their function, as can I...
Not for one minute do I consider we were summarily shut down on Friday morning because I was becoming dangerously close to any form of breakthrough...*laughing...
Tis rather the result of offended outrage at my ongoing recorded contempt of those that my Master holds so dear, including himself....*beams..

Are we to add Bipolar to the increasing list of uncontrollable behaviour my Controller displays? Though he has changed his setup from freezing our PC each time I try to access irc, to merely shutting down Firefox, you will agree it shows a singular lack of self-confidence in this well-documented bully?
A hair-raising combination to find in one who has been entrusted with control over so much of the power supply, but one that appears to cause you no anxiety at all? *snorts....

Has what could laughably be called a compromise of sorts been reached? That my Lord Foul is to temporarily at least, leave our TV alone and go easy on the visible surges, in return for which he has been permitted to shut me off from the trivia that I hold so dear? *laughs at Jannie... Would you kindly add our landline to the list of pullbacks? Or would that be considered pushing my luck? *cackles...

Allow me to oblige my Master by saying the irc shutdown scored a direct hit, and I can only hope that FlipDeezy can resume his Channel ownership without too much loss of face...*grins.. Such a seemingly small punishment is clearly acceptable to the PTB...
Only the Lout of my Life and his Sweeper know the impact this has had on me...*winks...
I will however remind you that the mind is a powerful thing... Even one such as mine....*grins... I pick myself up and stagger on regardless, and consider it a good thing that the Intellectuals that frequent efnet's trivia channel can hopefully now pack away their sniping remarks and resume their outwardly pleasant facades.... *chortles.... A proud and happy moment for you all? *honks sadly....

Were you impressed by our shutdown on Friday? I noticed almost immediately that we were short of two icons on the bottom task bar... One being a Safely Remove Hardware and the other the 2nd Area Connection... These were returned at 3pm yesterday along with our ability to connect to the Internet...*winks...
Quite possibly dead easy for a tech-minded person to repair, but for a couple of old retards twas the end of the line...

Later

So much of what I've seen involving this Information Theft project has been down to coincidence and timing... Dumb luck if you will....
I arrived back from the shops yesterday morning and parked in time to look up and see a bakkie had stopped outside Sabeera's at No. 18... I watched as the droog busied himself at a point on the verge in front of the fire hydrant..
Something made me wait as he got quickly back into the car and it headed down towards our place and stopped on my verge...

The driver got out and went across the road to the hydrant. Using what looked like a tyre-iron he hoiked up the small lid set into the pavement a few feet in front of the hydrant and dropped an orange cylinder into the hole...
Twas about 6 inches long and the same width as an empty toilet roll... I exclaimed Haikona! Wenzani wena? with a smile, as he smartly replaced the lid and climbed back into the bakkie (whose logo proclaimed it to be a rental vehicle...)
He called out something about ama piping with a grin and they sped off down to the next hydrant....


You will surely appreciate my interest, as this is the water supply I use daily to chug down 2 litres in an effort to keep healthy! *keels over cackling....
When some 20 minutes later I had cause to go back up to the road, I found a big lorry had pulled up outside No. 18....
Despite lacking the actual words Muni Water Dept. it clearly displayed the blue muni water logo along it's side...


He managed to do a u-turn and by the time I pulled out, he was heading back up the Crescent smartly and grinning... I was also in time to see the rented bakkie pulling out of Carol Frankson's byroad, having no doubt dropped orange canisters into the respective holes at each hydrant in that road....*puzzled...

Astonishingly simple to access your water supply hey? I've frequently blogged on the strange and varied quality of water that emerges from our taps and yet I persist in drinking it... What doesn't kill you, strengthens you.... (at the outset of typing on the strange cylinder my font has begun playing up and refuses to behave... clearly my master sits at the ready to do his skillful editing....*vomits )

I'll not beg to be allowed to play trivia, but will rather step up my efforts at asking anyone and everyone 'Are you on the Muni Network?' and giving you the results here....
Is there a pattern to those who are Chosen and 'in the know' and those who have deliberately been left out of the loop?
Are the Chosen aware that their signal is fed through to the nearest Station and their private information and conversations available to those who quite possibly do NOT have their best interests at heart? *fascinated...

*the sweat rolled off me as I walked earlier and the heat culminated in a short but steady downpour..... *

What form of abuse will our Controller use today? Excrutiating levels of EMF activated from a point away from his home? *shrugs... I guess his SO is unaware that he so often indulges in this charming practise, for she has seen for herself at last that what goes round, inevitably comes around.... She will as always adopt her 'This Beemer is going at a ridiculously low price' tone and deny that the Captain of Courage would stoop so low, while secretly knowing that he lies as easily to her as anyone else.... I cannot bring myself to dislike her, and yet I've come to believe that they truly deserve each other....*waves to Missus Courageous....

Peace.... (the font behaviour continues heheh...)


---oOo---


Sunday 15th March 2009 at 12.20pm...