Sunday, February 15, 2009

UNSCATHED.......?
(begun Monday 16th February at 6.30am....)
You must be joking! *shrieks......
It's frankly bizarre how I've been labelled as the Queen of Mean for merely reporting the behaviour of a Loose Cannon, and a Crooked one at that! *grins...
A pattern that's been consistent right back to our ISP Mweb days... What bias coloured the telling and retelling of that tale to land me in such dwang, and how willingly I wore the Cloak of Shame you thrust on me.....*sags...
I took a stand back then in my gibbering monologue written in Outlook Drafts that was read by whoever the Mweb staff chose to allow in to our PC....*shrugs...
In retrospect, my threats regarding the subsequently innocent shrooms and the Dean of UCT was spot on..... Even back then the geeks danced to Bali's tune believing him to be the Cock of the Heap, and the ensuing rage of the entire geek colony came down on my fat head.....*keels over...
That an IDIOT had the nerve to make a stand, let alone one that could have caused more than a few ripples, was unheard of, and Nothing has changed in the years since....*shrugs..
Once the damage was done and Captain Courageous was exposed as the perp causing chaos on our machine, was I truly expected to go quietly? Was it not back then that he openly swore revenge for my cheek? Was it not then that he ran the Toady Show, which culminated in Allen Spence (Now High Priest of All Electrics for Durban) giving Colin Balliram total control over this section of the electricity supply?
I search the Press in vain for pictures of Spence receiving the awards he surely deserves, and yet find nothing...*puzzled... Why so coy Mistuh Spence?
Your contribution in 2004/2005 had some startling results after all.... The work done on the Freeway bridge that I can see from my verandah, when you nailed us all so neatly? Surely a feather in your illustrious cap?
Hang on! No, the cherry on top of your cake would be actually giving control of the power circuit to Tweedledumb and Tweedledee! *awesome!
I bet you spare us no thought at all as you fumblingly repeat the same engineering feats across the land... The others (and there WILL be others) that you strike down on your merry way will never be heard....*shrugs...
Just another diatribe against an honest John doing a day's work?
Did Colin Balliram's IT cred overwhelm your thought processes entirely?
Did you ever get to meet Basil? It would've made it that much easier for you to watch re-runs in your pointed head in the wee hours, of how he fell like a stone twice, due to your engineering skills....*vomits.
mon Capitano can hardly be blamed for that little tour de force, despite that it was probably him cranking up the juice on both occasions...
In your line of current (!) work it's a given that a total lack of conscience is a must, and I bet you fit that bill perfectly....*spits... If fighting tooth and nail here on my blog to get the Truth out there is considered mean, then so be it....
Going by the amount of double-standards your average so-called intellectual employs, I can honestly say I'd rather be a retard... *cackles..
There were no more than a couple of visible dips to our lights last night, but my Master still sticks his grubby fingers into my gmail account..
Though I doubt there is, nor ever has been, an official slip of paper granting anyone permission to control our PC (let alone our effing power supply), I refuse to accept that he needs to degrade our connection when I send mails... Nor do I understand why my mails to the Chairman of our CPF are still blocked.
The error messages I get are at odds with one another... One says that his .org addie's NetMarshall has scanned my mail satisfactorily and not found a problem. Is my addie deliberately set up to appear his end as spam? *curious..
I've no doubt at all that the Captain of Immense Courage assists with the Westville Prison's Internet system along with all the other pies he has his finger into, on behalf of the Rotten Apples... *gags..
Do you consider Carl Niehaus' outing and the doctor caught owing millions in tax revenue to be sufficient to warrant the Information Theft Project? The former, given huge Press coverage, will be touted by the Authors of the Project as a shining example of what monitoring can achieve...
If the same dedicated monitoring could be used on Tweedledumb and Tweedledee and the corrupt Town Clerk and his ilk, I might just begin to be swayed in it's favour...
As that's not going to happen any time soon, you will pardon my continued scepticism....*grins...
Whilst you deny it outwardly, you know that I'm not the only one being treated to the delights of deliberate bucketloads of EMF and damaged assets....
As with Basil, Sue and Penny, this fact is shrugged off lightly as you thunder across the country, neatly removing the right to privacy from most innocent citizens...
Monitoring the public is a sign of the times... Giving control of power lines to unqualified criminals is another matter altogether.
Were the community to genuinely be allowed to work WITH the SAPS, I think there would be startling results. Haul out all the good officers who took early retirement due to the appalling corruption...*looks at Johan.... Weed out the effing crooks and corrupt and.....ag, what am I saying....*sighs..
The good cops that are left will be ground down or eliminated until the entire country dances to the tune of the Shaikboyz, Agliotties and their ilk....*sags...
Did you ever consider giving Hamilton Ngidi the top spot and actually backing him to the hilt? No, because he may have achieved good things, and that's not a part of the Plan? *vomits...
Who is monitoring Schabir's visitors that regularly turn up at Albert Luthuli? Anyone? *shrieks...Or do you so trustingly leave that to my Master?
You're all too busy infesting innocent citizen's lives to pay attention to the BigBoyz?
Will Schabir resume his helpful whispers into the ears of Zuma and other top officials just as soon as he is able, or has he been advising them anyway, albeit from his so-called sickbed? *chokes..
Your relentless catcalls and boos bounce now with ease off my leathery hide as I watch this beautiful country take a carefully engineered nose-dive....
I look out of my window to see the yellow-billed kite perched atop the gumtree, searching for his breakfast.... The Terrible Twins carol cheerfully as they canter about the Masters yard on this damp, grey day....
I was never going to win a prize as Miss Congeniality, and yet nonetheless I am an extremely fortunate toad in so many ways...*beams..
To have witnessed what I consider in my ignorance, so many technological marvels, and to have met so many diverse characters in my 63 years, is a minor miracle....
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 16th February 2009 at 9.38am.