Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ENTRAPMENT.......
(begun Tuesday 17th February at 4.50am....._
The fun-filled days of having a casual affair are pretty much over...*grins... You suspect your old lady is getting it on with someone else on the QT? It should be easy enough now to find someone who knows someone that will track the wife via her cellphone, and of course even better if you know who your competition is as well...*winks...
Records will show just how many times those two phones are cuddling up to the same mast, and she's Nailed!
Maybe she's figured that out already and carefully 'forgets' to take her phone when she pops out? No problemo hey.... Next time you have her car serviced (*coughs) you can arrange for a minute tracking device to be fitted without her knowledge...
A few incriminating photos taken surreptitiously, and you've got custody of the kids and no bloody maintenance hanging over your head! Sweet! *cackles....
With all the Press publicity on cellphone records now so easily obtainable, plus Tracker and their cunning devices, you'd think it would be a wake-up call to philanderers everywhere.. but no - there will always be those willing to risk everything for a quickie or two....*cringes as it recalls it's own youthful misdemeanours....
*The sky is a pale, clear blue and the gumtrees are silhouetted starkly against the pre-dawn horizon... A toppie announces the day with it's cheerful song......*
Later
The Lameness of our Network Administrator knows no bounds...*chortles... I had to reset the plugs twice before the PC would boot up at 5.20am... A discreet click came from the TV a few minutes later.... A considerable improvement on the careless whacks created previously, as the twit activates our monitoring system....*grins...
It's arrogant of me to assume that our infestation goes right up to Government level? Hell no.... It's always possible Tweedledumb and Tweedledee have said they've got permission....
From whom? Track the source and it should give you the tie-in you need to Barnabas and Koobair....*winks..
However swiftly the Captain of Courage eradicates the trail, you should go after him relentlessly....*laughing.... These two work hand in hand with the drug overlords and I shan't be backing down from that allegation anytime soon..... *grimness....
I'm nearer the canine species than you can imagine, and will wag my tail at the merest hint of a kind word....*grins... I also have the animal instinct to know that what I say is the truth... This has proven to be way more of a curse than a blessing IMO, but even the Wikked have at times been uncomfortable with my accurate accusations......*shrugs..
Since yesterday I've been getting a 'we are experiencing technical difficulties' message on my gmail chat, which continues to appear this morning.... Having chatted briefly with my kid the night before, I ask why this option has now been removed? Spite rearing its ugly head yet again? I took a good few dips to the lighting system again this morning as well....*gags...
Does the Pervert grow restless and wriggle about in anticipation? Fosho he does....*beams...
After all these years of unrestrained attacks, you think he can break the habit? Not a chance! *roffels...
My guess is that he spends hours up at Dodge City with his Partners in Crime, discussing new ways to remind me just who is running the show....
A great deal of effort will be spent by Damage Control, refuting my VOIP monitoring allegations... You'll all be reminded repeatedly that I'm the Toad who cries Wolf.... *rolls it's eyes...
If you're not already over-stocked with that particular vial of snake-oil, may I suggest you decline to buy any more? I've seen for myself how easy it is to build a persona just from meeting someone on irc's #trivia, and confess that I still tend to do it... Though I learned my lesson the hard way did I not zaphod? *keels over cackling.... What a nasty surprise that was to be sure! Save the whales indeed! *grins...
Have you bothered to research how your home can be activated to speaker phone/conference mode? Do you still choose to believe that we are the only ones blessed with this technology?
I've told you as best I can of the signs showing that your neighbour has joined you without an invitation, but it's unlikely that you will know....
So many seem unable to see the dips to the lights that are so clearly visible to me, and the sounds made by your electrical assets as each jackpoint is activated can be easily missed...
Our deep freeze would announce Bali's arrival loudly and still the jackpoint at the kettle gives him away every time...*grins...
He can do nothing about the TV though as mentioned, he is making an effort to be quieter....*pats the Idiot....
Have you figured out the purpose for the specially treated patches left on outside walls? Its a certainty it's done to enhance the signal, but using what and how is the question.... Even the faschia boards are utilised as here on my Master's roof just outside our bedrooms....
Later 11.00am:
An interesting turn of events has just popped up..... May I guess that our Controller's avid eavesdropping has had him rushing online to give his version of events before I've even posted them? *chortles....
Dodge City's attempts at Damage Control must surely have some of you in stitches....
We were informed at the CPF Meeting last night, that due to the restructuring taking place in the Police Force, we were to lose Superintendent D. Marillier who has been transferred to Outer Mongolia (or was it Inanda?)...*frowns...
I unhesitatingly asked whether a petition could be filled out to save him and was advised in jocular fashion that I could take a banner up and picket on the Hill if I wished..... *looks at Captain Lazarus.....
This, may I remind you, is the same Superintendent that was expected to carry the can for the Mentor in the matter of the sexual harrassment charges...*spits....
When that not-so-cunning plan failed miserably, the good Super was reinstated after a fashion, but with his wings severely clipped...
The Community refused to believe the smear campaign and knew from the outset that in fact, the charges made against the Chief were true..... *shrugs..
Being as how I'm a glass half-empty sort of toad, with no expectations at all, I figure we can't save the good Super Marillier from his inevitable transfer, but we are going to have fun trying! *winks...
I've blogged previously of a young Sydenham cop who refused to play along with the Rotten Apples and who was driven to eat his own pistol as a result.... The GameWrecker says that should a miracle occur and the Super be allowed to remain, his life will be made a living hell....*curious...
I don't know about that....*thinking.... I do know that it's time Superintendent Mariller woke up and saw that he has the community's backing.... That were he to let me know each and every instance of negative treatment he receives should he stay on, I would in turn ask you here to fight for this man.
What Captain Lazarus somehow forgot to mention at last night's Meeting, was that the good Super has a petition drawn up already...*startled...
The only reason I know this is that I sent Marillier an sms earlier today expressing my regret at failing him... He in turn called me...
Turns out he is fighting his transfer via his lawyer and has till the end of the month to produce a miracle or he's history....
Now I want to know from you all whether you've got the balls to get involved?
I've said repeatedly that Tweedledumb and Tweedledee are untouchable due to their Project status.
I mean, five separate charges of sexual harrassment just swept under the carpet FFS? *snorts...
Come, come Commissioner Selebi, wake up and smell the roses here.... This is a man who refers to your brothers and sisters as pieces of shit? While he may lick your service boots publicly, may I humbly request that he and his buddies, including the Whisperer Schabir Shaik, are the reason you sit in a corner right now?
It's time to pull rank here and give us the good cop that we need, never mind the handy Restructuring the Force crap so useful for getting rid of the uncorruptable...
You have been led right on up the garden path by as cunning a group of manipulating thugs as you'll ever meet....
Superintendent Marillier deserves your assistance...
If I may used that dreadful phrase - At the end of the day it will certainly be interesting to see who is really in charge of whom...*grins and waits...
Peace julle...PS Just after I finished typing here came an almighty thump of rage from somewhere behind the desk.....*falls over shrieking......
---oOo---
Tuesday 17th February 2009 at 12.29pm.