Sunday, February 15, 2009

NO EXPIRY DATE.....
(begun Sunday 15th February at 4.55am.....)
Who was it that arranged for the Gupta Boys at Sahara to take over our PC? More connections linked to Koobair the Squat? I figure if it was the dudes at MWeb, I should be bloody grateful...*cackles...
I've never denied I was idiotic enough to give them a reason for their monitoring, though it should in theory have taken them a mere couple of days to see I was no threat to the country....*roffels...
May I lay odds there was never an official report tendered at the end of their stay in our computer? When they finally packed it in, our Controller picked up where they left off and zombied us completely....*shrugs...
A nice little deal going on there then? *is embarrassed for George Coetzee and Gary Alexander....They must have realised from the getgo it was nothing more than a vicious vendetta engineered by the Corrupt, but doubtless my demented screams were considered amusing even to them...*blinks..
With the backing of Shaggy (the so-called Telkom heavyweight) I didn't stand a chance....
Tellus voda3g - does Shaggy still frequent the irc channels 'helping out'? Why am I so certain this once-upon-a-time Elvis lookalike is one Pieter Bezuidenhout whose lair was down in Roggebaai?
Has he too moved on to wondrous things? Has he been given a mansion on a mountain side crammed with all the techno gadgets he could wish for? You have to love the tribute to voda3g thread over at mybroadband read yesterday, and I can't help but think he earns the praise he gets....*grins..
What was MidnightWizard's nick before, and why has he bobbed up out of the woodwork so suddenly? *winks... Another sent to encourage me to gibber aloud on the forum? I guess if I don't rise to the bait he will soon lose interest ...*shrugs..
Tis here after all, that I share my guesses and assumptions, though admittedly I will take any opportunity to give Colin Balliram the recognition he so desperately craves, even out there on the forums....*cackles...
Later
A cool, damp wind blows through the valley this morning as I wonder idly whether the Head Honcho at Dodge City ever in his life sent anyone red roses on Valentine's Day....
Ja, I know it requires an enormous stretch of the imagination, but who knows? *winks and waits...
I finished reading Six Suspects by Vikas Swarup yesterday and am shattered to find that's it.... *glum... Though I'm still waiting for a copy of Q & A, I'd hoped there would be more than just the two books. I highly recommend the former anyways, and am sure you will understand why I particularly enjoyed this story once you've read it....
Will our little CPF ultimately be attended by only non-Chosen members of the community? Utterly bewildered by the lack of support from their neighbours who were once staunch attendees? *curious...
It's clearly deemed a futile exercise to waste an evening in our midst when you could be ferreting about in your neighbours private affairs? *snorts...
Besides, once you've had the nod from the Chief, it's unlikely that crime will affect you? *falls on over...
Not necessarily true hey.... Every now and then an example will be made, whether from the ranks of the Blessed or not.... Just for appearance sake you understand? *grins...
How will they choose who is due for a smack? Perchance some random derisive remark overheard while your home VOIP option has been live, unbeknownst to you? Your name will be noted and punishment exacted at some point... Their revenge has no expiry date after all..... *laughing...
What about the good ex-cop sitting up there so close to Dodge City? Was he bowled over by the Anti-Crime Project? How was he persuaded to believe that the Corrupt wouldn't run rampant given all this amazing technology? Is he aware that his private conversations can be heard, should those on the Hill wish to activate his system? *curious..
How swiftly did the young Police Reservist scuttle off and disappear from our midst when he heard I was a supposed cop-hater..... *keels over....
He sits now himself, surrounded by Chosen who are encouraged to access his internet connection, and his home is as accessible to the Corrupt as any are in that Crescent.... *grins..
If the Beast's droogs haven't been able to access your home by dropping your fixed line, it's been fairly simple to use other means... My Good neighbour's geyser was destroyed for this very purpose...*shrugs.... The devices now touted by so many of the telecoms companys will all have the means to activate your home to VOIP mode via the control of your powersupply... A laughable suggestion? *shrugs..
May you enjoy the Controller chosen to monitor your home as much as I do mine...*lawls..
We were permitted to watch the TV last night, and not a dip did I notice to our lights... Can our Network Administrator add bipolar disorder to his other psychological defects or is it merely the Sweeper advocating caution?
I guess many of my assertions on the RabidChicken's daily behaviour come as news to her, as she struggles to hold on to her job and run a household as well... Does she still think she can change him for the better? *fascinated... A thankless task indeed.....
There was always going to be a price to pay for quite so much malicious enjoyment Missus C.....*sighs....
However unpleasant my persona, tis a joke that this fine pair of Snake-oil Salesmen were considered worthy of being both my judge and executioner....*cackles...
I can't deny I am indebted to the Poison Prince in many ways, but his own lack of spiritual progess is a great disappointment nonetheless...*grins.... As long as the close partnership between Tweedledumb and Tweedledee exists, my Master is doomed to remain no more than a mean-spirited and irresponsible idiot...
One of thousands who will ultimately be installed country-wide to ensure that you toe the line... A happy thought hey? *beams..
Later
Just after 8.00am our Controller cranked up the system wildly, and my teeth began to ache and feel as though the nerves endings were exposed... My ears were squeezed with pressure and I went deaf. No amount of swallowing hard improved the situation...*applauds.... He now has so many ways in which to vent his spleen, it must be hard for him to choose....*grins...
9.45am
My ears now whine when I turn my head....*laughing... The Muni road Works are here, and busy below Sue the Book's house in the road.... Twill be interesting to see how long today's patch lasts....
The sinkholes outside No. 16 and 18 are growing by the day, and the manhole in the road outside the Blind Home is also dropping down at an alarming rate...
There's just too much deliberately wasted water running everywhere, above and below ground, now that the cabling is being pushed through the water lines and it's degrading road surfaces wherever you go...
You'll just have to keep reminding me that it's all ultimately for the Greater Good, though even your staunchest allies must be having second thoughts by now...
Later 10.30am
Erratic electrical interference now on the TV screen and a nasty whack ten minutes ago, clearly describe the Master's mood of the day.... His feminine side shrieks temperamental and moody, and guess who is going to pay? No prizes for answering that one! *winks...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Sunday 15th February 2009 at 11.19am.