Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.......
(begun Tuesday 17th February at 3.10pm.....)
*I went over to #trivia prior to coming here to type my blog and at 12.20pm as I entered the channel I was literally kicked from the room and banned by meany heheh.... I must assume he had none of HIS people around at the time so resorted to the harsh option of simply throwing me out?*
As I write, only a few hours after publishing my previous blog, the nonsense with the TV has resumed...*grins... I can hear my enraged Controller thumping away noisily at it every now and then, and I feel neither satisfaction nor sympathy.... *shrugs..
`Wednesday 18th February at 3.30am....
I'd had to call the Station on CPF business yesterday at 1.30pm. Lunchtime yes, but nonetheless it was quite spooky when ALL four numbers rang and rang unanswered, including a fifth line set up for a fax....*startled.. Though there are often complaints of this occurring, I can honestly say it's a first for me...*shrugs..
The noisy punishment and electrical interference to the TV carried on for a good deal of the afternoon and eventually culminated in the screen going off at about 5.00pm...*winks... The GameWrecker resurrected it later and it ran without a problem...*curseys to Missus C.....
Why did the Good Officer fall foul of the Rotten Apples? Could it be that the minute he was first introduced at our CPF Meeting, so many Members said aloud later that they were struck by his presence?
Did this cause immediate concern to the Listeners on the Hill? *gags...
Did something as banal as the green-eyed-monster rear it's ugly head, ensuring that the Good Officer's days were numbered even back then?
It's of course impossible to say why he fell out of favour with his Superior, and I battle with the concept of it being due to jealousy alone.... A word that oddly enough has been tossed in my direction online more times than I can count, and it's always left me baffled....*laughing...
I've never aspired to flashy cars and big houses and have always been grateful and delighted with what I've got, so it's wasted on me....*snorts..
How interesting different people are to be sure.... The Architect blew a complete fuse at his little telephonist forgetting to use what he felt was his rightful title, when announcing him to me on the phone.... His rant on her stupidity had to be heard to be believed and was an astonishing eye-opener at the time.... *makes a note to look up misogynist....
Could something as lame as this destroy a man's career? Was it no more than the Protector's fragile ego being bruised by the Good Officer's apparent popularity that has led to this gross behaviour and his ultimate transfer? *spits..
I think back to when we lost our pleasant little Liaison Officer Calvin Bhopal after he'd requested a transfer.... With hindsight I now realise the Captain must of declined to play along with the Rotten Apples and Barnabus Mistress any longer... He'd obviously grown tired of being associated with the stupid behaviour so enjoyed by the Sniggering corrupt and had asked to be moved on....
Superintendent Marillier has not even been afforded that option, and under the helpful guise of so-called 'Restructuring' has been banished to a Station of the Rotten Apples choice...*vomits...
Can his lawyer save him? Forgive me if I'm not too optimistic on that score as frankly, the Crooked hold all the cards....
Despite my warnings, there are those foolish enough to constantly speak out on my monitored landline, giving the Rotten Apples ample opportunity to figure out the correct Damage Control they will use....*shrugs...
How the Fetid Fruit must wriggle with delight as they eavesdrop on the little lies so many people indulge in....*grins...
It's hard to believe that this Crooked group are deriving so much pleasure from other's misfortunes, but then again my Master has shown you where his own bizarre preferences lie...*shrugs....
Later 5.10am
The air is thick and still... Just for a nanosecond as I pedalled on the verandah after 4.30am, came a tiny reflected flash of light on the wall next to me.... It didn't happen again... Oddness, when you consider that I'm pretty much surrounded by greenery? *curious...
I'm well aware of my vulnerability to the Master and his Powers, but fear them? This is where I have the advantage fosho.... I'm simply too stupid to be afraid.....*cackles...
At one point yesterday evening my eyes were burning to such an extent I considered packing it in on the PC, but having had a satisfactory nap during the afternoon I stuck it out and miraculously my eyes stopped weeping eventually.... Magic o Master mine? Nothing to do with you then? *falls over cackling...
In keeping with his dodgy character, I guess there's many occasions when the dear boy throws caution to the wind and cranks up the old EMF/RF levels to an amazing degree...*grins... and why not indeed?
If Allen Spence considered him worthy of controlling our power circuit, it was always on the cards the Chicken King would try an recreate what happened to Basil was it not? *winks...
The six lamps on the Mothership are utilised differently practically every day... Some active and some not...*interesting...
I begin slowly to realise that there isn't one brilliant signal that is aimed for at all.
That these so-called tests will always require that different signal-enhancing lights be run on different occasions, depending on which set of homes the Master wishes to quietly visit and monitor.... *grins...
No one set of lights will ever achieve one perfect signal, and it means our Controller will spend his time ordering this one on and that one off forever....Until he can hop with ease into everybody's home and listen to their idle chatter at will...*beams...Happily so many of you don't have a problem with this...*cackles...
I have to question whether the two elderly Asherville pensioners who were banged up for drinking in Public last week, are experiencing problems with their power supplies? Twould be unsurprising were their TVs to go on the blink and their landlines to become suddenly temperamental.... After all, they had the sheer nerve to go to the Press with their complaints of police bullying, and that just won't do now will it o Foul One? *winks...
My hairdryer was treated to rather more than the usual couple of smacks to the override switch this morning. Bali couldn't even wait until his SO had left, as he switched the dryer on and off repeatedly, until I called the GameWrecker to come see... then, in true cowardly fashion, the nonsense stopped straight away....laughing....
You can take yet another proud moment to admire your Protegee's (sp) skills Mistuh Spence? *applauds...
All the carefully tactful suggestions in the world made to the Master of My Universe to chill, won't have any affect on him at all... *chortles...
Between you, you have created several Monsters and alas, though I bat only ever for the Team of the Good, I too pretty much fit that description as well....*sighs..
Will my travails be trotted out to other potential Controllers countrywide? As a warning that Monitors shouldn't overstep the mark? You sillies! All that will happen is that more stealth and care will be taken with these personal attacks is all.... *winks at voda3g...
The Chief's quote in the article in the Sunday Tribune Herald said it all.....
'I work closely with the Policing Forums and Senior Citizens and I have an open door policy' *falls over screaming with laughter...
Closely as in the Monitoring devices at our CPF Meeting room, and as a Senior Citizen myself, I can surely attest to his and his colleagues OPEN DOOR policy! My door and yours have most certainly been opened! *roffels...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Wednesday 18th February 2009 at 12.53pm.