Monday, January 19, 2009

RUNAWAY TRAIN.........
(begun Monday 19th January at 4.09am.....)
Young Brian had that overgrown jungle down, like a hurricane had hit it! When I saw my white jasmine creeper was next on his list of things to annihilate I went up and had a quick word....*grins..
Such a huge and familiar smile he had....*thinking.... Anyways, he dutifully went off to fetch my neighbour as he really wanted the jasmine down...*winks.... I stood chatting to C over the wall as Brian hovered amiably nearby... At one point I suggested C go out in the dead of night sometimes, and check out the amazing lights that would no doubt again become active on the outbuildings at both Fred's and No. 14 now that LOS had been restored...*laughing...
At that point young Brian, who was bent over clearing cut branches into a black bag while listening to our conversation, said an entire sentence in Zulu....*cackles...
We carried on talking as neither of us understood what he said, and he appeared to be talking to the ground!
However crazy this sounds, I've got to factor in the possibility that that's where the transmittor is situated.... Well, one of them at least.... Alternatively, he had dialled HIS Controller when he disappeared around the corner of the house and left the fone active whilst me and C chatted.....
How'm I doing there guys? *grins... Mental?
After I'd come out and mentioned the lights to my neighbour, young Brian quickly lost interest in gardening, and I heard him leaving not long afterwards....*grins again.... Objective failure?
I checked, but no lights were switched on last night.. Fred still has a bit to clear just below his Wendyhouse, otherwise its all systems back to go.... *waits....
My neighbours private conversation would have been of great interest to Bali last night and is possibly why the GameWrecker was able to watch TV without interference? *cackles.... As always I've no doubt C regards me as unhinged since yesterday's chat, possibly even someone in need of spiritual counselling? Maybe I should go over and have a chat to Pastor Samuels ? *winks...
Since Brian's amazing Clearance, I'm now able to see right through to the bottom of No. 14's garden... And what is it I see thats gone up since LOS was ruined by the undergrowth? Strike me pink and call me a radish!!!! The Good man at No. 14 has been persuaded to erect a corrugated silver roofed structure in LOS to the mini base station that is St. Theresas FFS! *roffels... Saturation coverage sounds about right at this point.....
My Master played Actionman yesterday and went off with some chommies and his jetski.... Before they left, he hit the TV repeatedly until the GameWrecker finally gave up in disgust and switched it off for the day.
I've often muttered aloud over the years that sometimes its as if the GameWrecker himself gets a retainer from el Maestro ..*grins.. He has consistently refused to believe there is any techno monitoring in our home or that our Network Administrator lives right next door..... Strange it is then, that the Master rewards his dedicated service by attacking the TV that he so enjoys? *shrugs...
Interesting too was the sight of my Good Neighbours supposedly savage hound amiably 'assisting' young Brian as he worked...*grins...Its a given that the young man will now be welcome on the property whatever hour of day or night he chooses to hop/pop in....*sighs and applauds the familiar looking gardener....
There's this ginormous indiginous (sp) tree growing down by the storm water drain at the bottom of the valley below Basils... I've been watching it as its leaves turned yellow and it begins to die... Almost as if it is being drowned? Is it disturbing Khaled's LOS and thus has received a little help towards its demise, or is there a great deal of water being runoff down there?
Judging from the now non-existent pressure in our taps, I would guess the latter is the answer...
The country's rapidly dwindling water resources are being mentioned in the Press on a fairly regular basis these days and I find the hypocrisy nauseating....*shrugs...
To my utter delight and out of the blue, the tech I had considered lost forever arrived at my gates earlier.... Though alas, I'm no longer in a position to trust anyone much, it was still the nicest surprise I've had in a long time....*beams...
He managed to install bitdefender without it hanging, as it did for the GameWrecker *winks at Bali..... It's a given that our Network Admin will still find ways to freak me out with this additional security...*lawls...
Later
The leads had been pulled from the modem for some time and nothing had been initiated, when I saw the continuous flash of the busy harddrive...*laughs....
There's quite likely a plausible explanation, but not one I'm aware of.... Making adjustments to bitdefender already Massa?
The scarlet 4x4 and the charcoal Jetta type vehicle left late yesterday afternoon. The TV has behaved fine since...*puzzled... It's been on since the GameWrecker got up this morning and has held as steady as a rock.... WTF?
While I fully accept that every electrical item in our home is now OWNED by Mistuh Seriously Psychotic, I can't help but take issue with the treatment he accords one who has done little but aid my Master for years....*cackles...
Is it just the younger members of the Chosen that are so impressed by these criminal acts? Or have the older of the Blessed also decided to forget what is right and what is wrong? *fascinated...
How many potential candidates were approached who thought the sales-pitch over and soon afterwards applied to emigrate?
None? Several? Or was there a veritable stampede as the sharper techs figured out the implications not supplied in the job-outline?
Those that have children and dreamed of a better future for them, while realising the huge amounts of extra power required to saturate the country with SE's would ensure that powercuts would be ongoing to infinity..... That figured out the deliberate water wastage due to cables running through water lines was going to cause a critical water shortage sooner rather than later....
Did they have to sign a Secrecy Clause before they could join the queue at the Emigration Offices? *rolls it's eyes....
The tech was still busy on our PC when the GameWrecker remarked on the ubiquitous white Isuzu bakkie parked on the end of the bluff over by the gumtrees here... A yellow tailplate read "construction vehicle".
I'd heard someone hacking away at a tree down there earlier, so guess they are servicing the huge water runoff area set up in the copse by Khaled's house.... You remember? Where Basil said he's spoken to a guy watering newly planted trees ?....*lawls....
Do the PTB allow me to whitter on here as a warning to the Chosen who read me, of what can happen should you step out of line? *grins... Do they use my words as a means of judging what even idiots will notice as they callously cause chaos with their cable laying antics and treasured LOS? *baffled....
Or are the truly sick among you as amused by my Master's discomfort as you were of mine? It's not how its supposed to be at all.... Despite that I've established without a doubt that Captain Courageous is the most likely candidate to be found behind bars in a country where Laws still exist, I wish........ eh, never mind what I wish, reality is what must be faced....
I'm looking forward to our CPF Meeting tonight with interest.... Will the efforts to deflect her justifiable anger be resumed? *laughing... Some people just can't take a hint hey? *winks...
Later 11.40am
The chopper is back and working hard. Taking aerial pictures of No. 10 since the massive clearing of undergrowth? The Convent is getting the most attention as it circles repeatedly over the buildings.... *my teeth suddenly begin to shriek as I type*
Later 1.35pm
And still the TV is problem free...... Hmmm....
It's a blessedly cool and breezy day with rain here in the Zone... May you all be as happy as I am right now...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 19th January 2009 at 2.25pm.