Monday, January 19, 2009

NEAR THE KNUCKLE........?
(begun Monday 19th January at 10.55pm......)
*Was my Master online later than usual last night? Did he rush to predict that I would be back with my lies and crazed assumptions surrounding the SBV Heist that was at the very beginning of my saga? You betcha! *
Did my dear Controller rush to tell you that I was woken by a call some 20 minutes ago? Or does he remain for the moment, strangely silent on the matter?
It's unlikely the contents of the phone call will raise even the mildest sweat on the brow of Koobair the Squat and the others that benefited so deliciously from the SBV Heist back in the late nineties..... *grins... Water under the bridge you say? See, I have to disagree with that....
Some discrepancy has now arisen as to the exact amount claimed to be still missing. What was it? Roughly R32 mil AFAIK... I now hear that it was considerably more than that, but never correctly reported...*startled...
Jump with me in time, to the messy deaths of the Sham family some months back (which I blogged back then)....
How I'd insisted the maid wasn't confused, as reported by the cops investigating the murders.... How there had indeed been four hired killers and not just the two (who were so conveniently taken out later in an apparent shootout with police) *cackles.....
I digress....
Tell me now if you can -
Precisely who inherited Adv. Sham's estate upon his death? Everything he owned went to a daughter? A brother? Who was subsequently given access to his Banking details? *curious..
The story goes like this - An advocate was asked the night before, which had been the most interesting case in his career so far.... He'd replied that he had represented a bit-player involved in the SBV Heist. One who had been accused at the time of stashing part of the missing loot at his home...
Clearly this Advocate became privy to way more than the details released to the Press...
He claims that it was in fact Advocate Sham who kindly took a large part of the Heist money for safe-keeping. That shortly after the fuss died down Adv. Sham gave up practising, but continued to live in the style to which he was accustomed..(raising more than a few eyebrows among his peers at the time).
He further claims that some time before the Sham murders took place, a couple of those who had been unfortunate enough to be incarcerated for their part in the Heist, were freed...
They approached Mr. Sham for their share of the spoils, only to be refused.....*sighs...
The results of this unfortunate decision were brutal and thorough....*gags...Leave it be? Its over and done you say? Not by a long shot dudes!
Your precious Information Theft Project played a huge part in the three murders whether you deny it or not.
The Sham's landline and cellphones would've been monitored as was their home.... My guess is that once the Rotten Apples had heard enough and figured out how they could get their hands on the stashed loot, it was curtains for the family living in that house...
All you have to do now is research which family member stood to gain from the deaths, and then find out how much pressure was exerted on that sucker to hand the money over.... C'mon, its not that difficult, and maybe there's even a Finders Fee? *beams...
I made the connection to the Rotten Apples at the outset when Sham's brother gave a press release that mentioned an aunt being murdered by her gardener a few years back... I immediately remembered Barnabas' Mistress Carol Frankson as she sat at one of our CPF Meetings and stated that her family were grief-stricken at the murder mentioned above.... The name matched the one given by Carol though I can't for the moment recall it and have no way of knowing whether Bali deleted it from my blogs before it was published... I could've sworn she'd said the dead woman was her husband's mother, and at the time thought she was referring to Earl Michael Barnabas.... Hmmm.... Could it have been her ex-husbands mother?
Research... How many women were murdered by their gardener in Durban within the last few years? Sadly, I would have to guess not just the one... Essenwood Road area? What is the connection between Barnabas and the Sham family apart from the SBV Heist? Or indeed the name Frankson? There were rumours in the press that Mr. Sham had been involved in the money-lending business which makes a lot of sense in the light of this new information......
There is a HUGE amount of money stashed out there, waiting for the next lot of fall-guys to be let out of Westville Prison....*waves to Mr. Applesamy Parker.... Who now has control of this money since Sham's murder?
It's highly unlikely the Rotten Apples would have sent in their killers without first ensuring they could get their filthy hands back on the loot Sham was supposed to be safe-guarding...
Any really large financial transactions at his Bank anytime after his death? Who applied for, and got access to his accounts?
I'd chosen to believe the bulk of the missing loot had gone into buying property in Sherwood and Sydenham, but with the possibility now being raised that there was so much more missing than was revealed to the public, there has to be a truly staggering amount of moolla still hidden in Mr. Sham's banking affairs....
Naturally there will be several Bank employees by now OWNED by the Rotten Apples....I'm betting it was carefully spread among at least three of the bigger Banks....
You've not forgotten that staunch pillar of Internet law, el Maestro de Pollo, is heavily into IT Security for the Banks have you? *winks... How long would it have taken him to ferret about in the Sham's accounts while he purported to be checking on IT Security? Choose to laugh off my allegations if you wish... IDIOTS!
I've been right so far....*shrugs...
Will the Rotten Apples go into a swift huddle and allow their Golden Lackey to 'discover' some of the stolen cash in an obscure account connected to Mr. Sham? Will it then be said that my Master was part of a techno team of skilled IT security working with the Law and busy with ongoing enquiries? *keels on over...
And why not,pray? It's as good a line as any and it appears that you lot are easily conned....*laughing...
Tuesday 20th January at 3.30am..
Did she tell me twas her father the Spice King that helped them buy No. 6? It was at least nine years ago that they moved in, and I've forgotten the details, except that from the getgo I was positive the money used to purchase the house next door came from the SBV Heist.... I've not changed my mind since then....*shrugs...
How much and how many of my early allegations were swiftly edited from my blog, before being paraded before my Master's cronies to the delighted jeers of derision? Do you truly believe you have always been shown the unexpurgated version of my babblings, or were many of my allegations deleted as being way too near the knuckle? *grins...
With judicious and careful management, the stash guarded by Adv. Sham could still be an eye-popping amount. One that the Rotten Apples considered worth the risk of having the family slaughtered....
It's way past time to investigate the investigators of this crime and to put the Good Guys on it fast.... The guys that can't be bought no matter how much is offered.... They're out there, just rather thin on the ground right now, hey Manuel? *waves...
These are the people the Beast and it's puppets in Government deliberately chose to initiate your wonderful and hilariously titled Anti-Crime Project aka Information Theft Scheme.... *falls over...
The now dead Sham family were a part of this brilliant scheme and were being audio-monitored in their own home exactly as we are... go figure...
Back to reality? As predicted, there were several careful mentions by posters on mybb having problems with their DSTV...*keels over laughing... You buy that these posts in any way cover the massive attacks the Master has been making on our TV? Rubbish! Our poor gogglebox has been allowed to run interference free since the night before last... This sudden improvement is more likely to have been caused by my several remarks made aloud that the lack of TV allows me to spend more time playing in efnet's #trivia than anything else...*chokes...
Captain Courageous OWNS many of the irc channels and rules the roost totally *shrieks..... Why else would I make it my irc channel of preference?
Lest I forget to mention it, the journo is now enduring similar attacks on his TV via his power supplies.... Situated as he is between Dodge City on the Hill and my Master down the way, I would suggest it's just the beginning of his problems.... *sighs...
Have a care o Rabid Chicken....However tempting it is for you and your Protector to smack the guy for stepping out of line, using whatever means, it will be faithfully reported here, adding credence to all my other claims....*winks...
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? You're kidding me! The agonising broken wrists vanished after two days of discomfort and haven't returned
Whilst typing out my blog online yesterday I was suddenly beset by every nerve in my left upper jaw jangling wildly! *laughing... I typed this into my blog as it happened and the discomfort immediately vanished and didn't return... Haibo! What a simply marvellous addition to the arsenal of the Truly Wikked hey?
Those that you so foolishly believed were going to save the country when you signed up so willingly....*snorts....
May the Force be with you? And so it was....*collapses laughing...
Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 20th January 2009 at 6.17am.