Sunday, January 18, 2009

MOTORMOUTH.......
(begun Sunday 18th January at 7.15am.....)
*My intention to absent myself from blogging was noble.... My utter failure to uphold said intention is a FAIL of note... My Master appears to have killed the TV, so what's a toad to do but croak on in it's rasping tones of the Brave New Order that heads your way...*
See the toad. See the toad get over itself. See the toad's mouth back in motion...*cackles.... See the Grammar Nazis rear back in horror at my return! Feck OFF!!! roared Father Jack.... A sentiment I applaud, if you choose to take issue with my appalling punctuation, spelling and sentence construction....*finger...
If you can't keep up, go massage your ego in some dark corner away from this blog. I've a job to do, whether it's continuing to amuse the troops or filling in the blanks so carefully left out by the Authors of the Information Theft project (also hilariously known as the Anti-Crime Scheme)....*falls over...
A notoriously bad listener, I nonetheless paid attention to her wise words yesterday.
I repel the very people I struggle to enlighten, for they don't care to see their names in print? *shrugs.
That bites and I would be lying were I to deny it....*sighs..
How he jumped as I suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and came upon him using the very phone he'd just said was dead...*cackles... Another one bites the dust fosho, though you won't catch me dissing this one....*waves to the ever-hopeful Weasel..... Delon has been given a stunning sales pitch and uses it to wondrous effect...*applauds...
The Fibreman has swallowed it hook, line and sinker and is now just another puppet in the endless queue who sees me as something to be thwarted at all costs.....*shrugs...
A truly kind young man, unlike the barb-tongued fanboy of the Corrupt over at Budget foto, he will always be thought of fondly and without rancour....*smiles..
I'm amused to see the effort that has gone in to the Crooked ensuring they keep an eye on my pictures! Only ever printed for my own personal albums and yet they have you interested? (oops! Apart from the one I used for a Community Service Award recently!) *falls over laughing.....Did you ever get to hear about that? *curious...
The Chief - who MUST be given all His perverted heart desires (including this wreck of a toad)...*grins...
I'm still rather puzzled as to why He scrambled to distance Himself from His Lackey on my monitored and recorded landline, back on the day of the organised hostage-taking at the Chicken Run next door.... Weird....
Those two are tighter than ticks on a blanket however much He may deny it....*cackles..
Friday night? She made a call to her home from Westwood Mall.... I'm betting good money her call was intercepted and He leapt hastily into His techno-marvel of a car and was casually standing at the counter by the time she pulled in to Kentucky.... Gotcha!!!! *collapses heaving..... To what end? Is she correct in thinking He wishes to be her Friend FFS? After the organised debacle at Siripat Field and the amused and smug silence thereafter? Think pencils. Think blunt. *lawls...
Methinks I feared for her safety unnecessarily. Voicing her opinion of the Molester aloud in the audio-monitored CPF Meeting room was a dangerous thig to do IMO. I was wrong... *grins.
Tis He who now appears to be sweating buckets.... Why? How easily He has fooled you all into believing Him to be Good while He still kneels at the Throne of Koobair the Squat....*chortles...
Has voda3g stopped denying my allegations of the audio-monitoring abilities piggy-backed into your homes via various technologies? (not the least of which are the Neotel 'devices' customers are forced to buy!)....*winks...
Has he finally conceded that were such an option in existence, he can personally ensure it won't be installed in YOUR home? *blinks...
I fell for the Neotel rep's voice as quickly as I did for voda3g's dulcet tones over at mybroadband....*laughing... Are we all positive Jannie doesn't just nip behind a curtain and change his lipstick and dress before reappearing to help out on the Neotel thread? *keels over shrieking... JK but the thought had me smiling for a bit there....
I would hope that whatever names you call me (and by golly there have been some classics!), arrogant isn't one of them....*grins...
Though I was as curious as the next toad to know the reason behind the added crush visiting mybroadband.co.za on 9th January 2009.... *winks and waves to rpm......
*It's now 8.25am and the TV screen has already been taken out once this morning. The GameWrecker resurrected it for the moment... The scarlet 4x4 again sits at the top of the Master's driveway, so it's a given we can anticipate another day of excessive attacks as Little Willy continues to show off for his buddy....*
How many techs were enrolled at myadsl just prior to them heading off to the UK to seek a safer life? How many were welcomed with open arms by Scotland Yard, who struggle to install their own version of this wondrous Anti-Crime Scheme? Do the Boys in Blue find our techs have more of the qualities needed to be successful Controllers, as opposed to the Poms who may just still be restricted by their now nonsensical belief in the Right to Privacy?
Have these SA techs been thoroughly vetted for any possible affiliations to the Zone? *curious... Not necessary you say? Right! *falls over frothing... You are all so busy stroking your own gigantic egos it didn't occur to you to think you may be taken for a ride? *chokes.... Fact is dudes, many of our guys are top notch when it comes to criminal activities themselves and could run rings around your lot! You really think you can tell the Good from the Seriously Wikked? You don't have the time, and are forced to employ anyone recommended by voda3g and his Masters? *roffels... (see Selebi and Interpol)
Could be a FAIL is headed your way, and the atm heists will soon upgrade to cash-in-transits, which is after all, Koobair's speciality is it not?
I shall, despite M's wise words, continue to name names of those I consider deserving of the added attention.
The owner of No. 64 Harris Crescent - basically because he has yet to fill in our ex-CPF Chair (as has his own cousin) on the magical possibilities afforded by the laughably titled Anti-Crime Project, and because he feels no shame at the enormous controlled water runoffs he initiates....*shrugs...
For all I know Mistuh Johnson is a true patriot, and is as unaware that he dances to the tune of the Corrupt as so many others are clueless..... I'm here to tell him that his private conversations CAN and no doubt ARE heard by the Head of Operations at Dodge City whenever the mood takes this one-eyed Molester....
I don't judge any of you harshly for believing me to be no more than a prevaricating stirrer.... Consider the size of this covert operation and you will realise their need for a Damage Control Team of epic proportions.....*grins.... My staggeringly amateurish efforts at articulating what is happening here, up against the likes of voda3g's smooth words? And thats just for starters! *roffels...
*9.00am and the TV starts snowing noisily in the lounge as Bali and his chommie continue to enjoy themselves at the GameWreckers expense...*
The Airwing Chopper was over at 6.25am this morning and made a few passes across the Freeway with it's odd (no doubt on-board computer related) lights active....
If, and it looks very likely, we lose our TV, as Bali continues to whack it steadily (and he most certainly has permission from the PTB to do this), I shall remind myself that it's our contribution to the Cause, and will bear the loss proudly, though we can ill afford it....*projectile vomits.....
Was the decision to clear the bottom of his property next door at No. 10 made by my Good Neighbour on his own? I checked in the dark this morning and despite the now newly improved LOS, neither Freddie the Accountant nor No. 14 had their huge SE's active, though that will doubtless be rectified by tonight...*grins..
My ears are temporarily squeezed as the Chicken King cranks up the system avidly to hear my idle chat to the GameWrecker...*cackles... Some things will never change....
Later
I've since rung both Basil and No. 10, only to confirm that the attacks on our TV are indeed personal....*grins... Anti Crime se GAT!!!! *lawls..
I had a bonus when chatting to No. 10, as she tells me the wekker employed to clear the overgrown bottom of their property came off the street and rang their doorbell every day until my Good Neighbour finally capitulated and employed him....*winks... The droog told them he lives in the clubhouse up by the Tennis Courts.... Brian?
A place I had understood to have been destroyed a while back, but which the Nurseryman told me 5 minutes ago, still continues to house illegal vagrants....*snorts....
Will this droog Brian's REAL employers pay him fairly for regaining the line of sight my Master so craves and that vanished as the jungle took over? Neato....*grins....
It's a cool, breezy and damp day out, though here in our home there are always areas that would have you believe you were in central Sahara....*winks at Bali....
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 18th January 2009 at 11.30am