Saturday, January 17, 2009

A FORCE OF A DIFFERENT COLOUR......
(begun Friday 16th January at 4.15pm.....)
I was relieved to solve the mystery of the hole in Sophie's plastic pool.... *cackles... I suddenly remembered wondering last Saturday why V had emptied out the water, and realise now that a stray stone from the weedwhacker must have been the cause of the damage....whew!
Call me overly anxious if you will, but I've more cause than most to pay attention to the small stuff about me...*winks... Nodding off had me missing the make-over to Khaled's roof aerial FFS! *grins...
Twas only by chance I glanced out of the window at noon today to see that Bali's streetlight was back on..
I waddled smartly out onto the verandah and sho nuff, the Mothership was also on.
At that precise moment, the Master doused one of the two lamps facing me....awesome!
I promptly fogot about them until 4.00pm when I checked and found everything was off again... Having fun Bali? *cackles... What does it actually cost to fool around with the Mothership like that? What damage does it cause to residents electrical assets?
At this point it would be a joke were you to deny that we are firmly linked to a circuit which includes that beautiful monster....*blinks..
Were I to phone Basil, would they also be having interference on their TV, or is it just restricted to ours?
The sturdy old fan I take outside with me when I go out to read and nap, wouldn't work this morning....*winks.... I came in and moved the plugs, but by the time I got back outside el Maestro had adjusted the block. Neat....*shrugs....
At lunchtime I came inside for good but first quietly switched the fan on and left it out there... I came inside and moved the plug, only to look out of the window and see it working perfectly.... Again, an astonishing and dedicated level of childish spite for one in charge of so much power.....?
If it weren't for an amazing fluke of fate, the Molester and his Prize Monkey could well be a pair of vitriolic and truly bitchy Queens FFS! *roffels...
Today on the Mercury's front page, I read of more threats from the PTB. This time directed at industry.... Cut your electricity useage or else.... *spits....
May I humbly request that the extremely Crooked put their own house in order first? Switch off the MTB over at Howard College at daybreak. Switch off all the sodium-based control streetlights dotted about wherever you go....*winks...
Quit saying they cost nothing to run and lead by example why don't you? *grins... No can do? Course you can't! All the extra power is needed for the Information Theft Project!
Have you checked out the humungus lights now installed on the Waterworks up at Reservoir Hills? Ai.....
You really do have to be careful what you wish for... Fast and cheap uncapped broadband looks like it's finally on it's way...*beams... At what cost to your personal privacy?
It amuses me to think you still shrug me off as some idiot doomsayer..Pfft... If you were paying any attention and at all anxious about the validity of my words, this blog would disappear off the face of the earth *poof!*...*shrieks...
For each blog I'm allowed to publish, I'm forced to conclude it's another futile head-bashing waste of time....*screams...
There are many obvious reasons why secrecy is the order of the day for this amazing Privacy Invasion Scheme..... Not the least of which would be the sucker in Jan Hofmeyer Road whose property was badly damaged recently when a water line 'burst'.... (blogged previously). Damage that should by rights have been paid for by the Muni and the Project Authors but won't be....
The road sink-holes now causing accidents and untold damage to vehicles? It's guaranteed were you to check out some of the worst examples, you would find that the Water Department were seen in the area prior to the damage, and likely cable layers as well.....*heaves....
Our own little road here is degrading at an astonishing rate since all this work was done, and ongoing controlled runoffs eat away at the surface....*vomits....
The beautiful little valley below, and even across under the gumtrees, has been allowed to grow wild, and hasn't had any Parks attention since well before Christmas....*shrugs...
Not a bad thing at all IMO, but tis guaranteed some idiot will eventually be bribed to dump petrol about and light it, saving the tractor and the cutters from doing the work....great...NOT!
Is the Councillor's so helpful cousin right? Do I indeed grumble constantly?
Hell yes Missus K! I even grumble about the possibility that your fine son ferrets about on occasion in the Treasurer's home computers! Ooops no - that would be probability and not possibility.... And you would justify this how? *fangs.....
They are good people, far from wealthy and to crown it, they are your friends! Do your offspring practise hacking into the Assessment Centre machines as taught by their amazing Tutor, one Colin Balliram? So yes, I shall grumble on if you don't mind Missus K, in the hopes that the Good will awaken, before you have all totally forgotten the meaning of the word itself! *blinks...
Saturday 17th January at 3.30am
I can hear the faint but steady doef, doef, doef of el Maestro's stereo in der Bunker, and hope that he and his guest are pleasantly stoned and feeling mellow for a change....*grins...
I had just logged on yesterday afternoon at 5.19pm when the Twins went nuts out on the front deck... I eventually shuffled out to have a dekko and they were both bothered by something or someone out of my sight at the foot of the Master's valley wall.... I fetched the pellet gun and put a few shots into the multiplex/bedroom monitor box and amazingly it solved the problem....*shrieks...Silence reigned.....
I turned to go back inside and was treated to the sight of this stunning fire-engine red 4 x 4 attempting to make a discreet departure from Bali's garage under cover of the Twins shrieks....*falls over laughing....
Someone from out of town coming for extra lessons in the art of managing large power supplies? *curious...
The Master was obviously demonstrating his prowess and control over the Mothership at noon so.....?
I saw no dips to our system when I logged on after 5.00pm. At 7.00pm however, they returned and persisted on and off all evening....*weird.... Happily the TV worked without a hitch.... Was the Rabid Fowl out on the town with his guest?
Later 3.55am
The flash from my camera caused the stereo to fall suddenly silent...*laughing... why would they care? Tis a Goliath even among 4 x 4's in scarlet and well worthy of a picture for my album....
A minute later and the long since departed canaries/white-eyes made a sudden noisy return outside the bedroom window... *roffels.... The Master has hauled his SPFX software out to amuse his visitor! *lawls at the silliness.....
Did my Controller ever imagine the toad would turn? Did he seriously think his Toady Show could run unchallenged forever? *laughing... He grew complacent while bathing in the glow of adulation from his equally gormless peers? Whatever......
The results have been a damning indictment of his true character, and should raise the question as to why he was EVER given control over so many innocent people in the first place....
His IT skills play only a minor role in the Beast's choice, while his complete lack of moral fibre(!) and conscience would be way more likely the reason for his rise to fame....*winks...
Does YOUR neighbour drive a scarlet double-cab, chrome roll bar, open bed at the back, goes-on-forever 4x4? If so, you have your street Controller..... Long may you enjoy his stealthy company in your home....*laughing...
Later 6.45am
No amount of ganja has chilled my Master....*cackles...The TV had only been on a little while and the screen was taken out.... OWNED!
Later
I had a highly entertaining morning out and about and got home to find the problems with the TV continue...*shrugs.... By now you will have realised there is nothing the matter with it that a wee bit of Saudi justice over at No. 6 wouldn't solve....*cackles...
My desire to share with you the boring details of ongoing punishment exacted for attempting to give you a more balanced perspective on the Information Theft Project (run by the Rotten Apples and their Golden Lackey)has waned for the moment....*yawns....
I will of course continue to blog, as I find it strangely theraputic (sp), but sans hitting the Publish button..... The Master must find himself some other Fool's blog to point and sneer at and edit at will, at least for the time being, while he continues to attack us viciously via our electricity supply..... *shrugs...
Peace dudes....
---oOo---
Saturday 17th January 2009 at 7.34pm.