Saturday, January 24, 2009

POSITIVELY IGNORANT.......
(begun Saturday 24th January at 3.45am.....)
Negative? Moi? You have to be kidding! How would I have lasted all this while? Tis only my infernal optimism that has had me survive this long..... So bollox to those who claim negativity rules....
Despite el Maestro's best efforts at using the dogs to disrupt our day, we went off up to the midlands yesterday after all....*happy...
Having repaid my name-calling in #trivia by letting Pepsi out on to the busy Crescent ,and pushing Cola off the edge of his front deck into the overgrown valley, he then had great fun using the transmitter just below our wall....*cackles...
Whatever sound effect it is he uses, it drives fat Sophie nuts... In the end I had to shut her inside before we left on our trip...
More inventive rubbish? You think? *snorts... I climbed the little ladder three times, only to find no sign of anything at all that could be sending her into repeated paroxyms of barking...*shrugs... He does the same with his own unfortunate animals and finds it highly entertaining... A handy weapon in his arsenal .. some sort of silent whistle that sets them off? Whatever. It works every time and is as always unprovable, making it a favourite device for cowards to use.... *cackles....
I doubt he wished me to be aware of this latest trick but as always he overdoes things.....*laughing...
Write about something else she says.... Too repetitive she says....*falls over snorting....
As my life is OWNED by the Crooked, it's highly unlikely I'm about to make a major topic change...*winks...
Do you not find it interesting that Schabir has recently acquired 5 million, which will doubtless keep his lawyers from jumping ship? Ah yes, the leaked details of the source of this magnificent largesse were quite plausible were they not? Grubby enough for you all to buy into? And yet - It's also possible that whoever now sits in control of the millions originally given to the now deceased Advocate Sham for safekeeping, has supplied Schabir with the cash injection he badly needed to continue his quest for freedom...
The Oldboy Network RULES! *beams...
Little wonder the crooks find it so simple to hoodwink you all so easily, with so many insisting on logic and proof before they will even consider other possibilities....*squawks...
We chanced to drive along next to the railway tracks at Balgowan yesterday... Three units were dragging a snake of containers which wound back as far as the eye could see... I waved to the train driver and he gave me a thumbs up and a noisy blast of his horn....*keels over.... It's the small things in life hey?
Are you curious as to how many bother to read your words? Go to stats on your front page says he...*coughs... Se voet! There ain't no stats on MY page and that's a fact....*screenshot.... Even entering blogger via http://www.wretchedtoad.blogspot.com gets me a rubbish page, so to those of you who consider I'm merely yanking your chain, wake up FFS!
My faithful Readership doubtless consists of Bali, a spambot and me! *shrieks and falls on over...
Why does my typing his nick repeatedly into the now horrendously lurching #trivia enrage my Master to the extent that he again resorts to abusing his own animals?
Surely Colin Balliram realises by now that, while any publicity is good publicity, deliberate cruelty to animals is not on? *shrugs....
Whatever it was that so astonishingly had him lessen his vicious attacks on our assets, has fallen by the wayside at least regarding the PC....*winks..
I must assume from the extreme disruptions to my screen when entering efnets trivia, that he has the blessing of all the players? *grins.... The Good that I chose to imagine sat silently for the most part, appear to have joined in the collective thumbs down, to my Controller's delight, and he more than makes up for lost time....*cackles...
My bitching and whining about his fowl attentions doesn't cut any ice with his drooling fanbois...*shrieks....
I guess I'd be correct in saying the general consensus is back to the old chestnut of 'you get what you deserve'? If this is so, it's just more confirmation IMO that I have a sh*tload of company on the Idiot Bench.....*laughing...
Later 3.30pm
The Airwing chopper came over and landed in the convent playing field at 10.45am... *beams... A SAPS demonstration laid on for only a select few? I must check with Sister Stephen for it didn't sound very well attended at all.... Having set off a few enormous bangs and smoke bombs, and done the dog show, they took off again and resumed the business that is their main interest....*impressed...
I'm curious as to whether you see the advantages Bali has created by dotting his tiny transmitters about the area? Let's say I'm right and he's found a sound that is inaudible to humans but that upsets dogs? So he activates it when it amuses him. Sophie rushes down to the mulberry tree and insists there is something there just over the wall...*winks..
I get the ladder and find absolutely nothing.
On this last occasion I repeated it three times, doubtless to my Master's great entertainment.... Were I to say, ignore this behaviour, how long would it be before the Controller arranged for one of the 'hired hands' to pay us a genuine visit? *cackles...
How cunningly skillful? *snorts....
Earlier this morning I discovered a sturdy, though rusted metal rod over fifteen feet in length had been somehow tossed over the wall from my Good Neighbours side....
An extremely awkward object to wield, it must have presented a problem for whom? Brian is back? Watch this space.....*grins..
Sunday 25th January at 3.40am
A grinding mechanical cricket competes with the Wireless Song out in the dark morning.
The GameWrecker suggested that Bali has acquired the red 4x4 for himself.... I've yet to see a driver as it comes and goes..... We'll just have to wait and see...*shrugs..
We had an Exec. Committee Meeting at her's yesterday.... Sure, I've flown in before to drop stuff off, and I've told you they are among the Blessed.... She is the personification of Good and nothing will change my mind on that score..
The enormous concrete fountain is new? I've actually never seen one that puts out quite so much water...*sighs..
Could it be anything to do with the obvious water leak we saw later in Candella Road? I guess it's connected, and I wonder what legacy they are creating for their lovely kids..... Clouds of mosquitos swarmed about us as we sat outside chatting.... A large amount of standing water somewhere about, never mind the churning fountain.....*curious...
To have convinced her that the Project is for the good of the people must have taken some doing, and shows again how cleverly the premise has been sold to so many....
I would have swallowed the story unhesitatingly were I not a guinea-pig for the tests, and as such been privy to the outright wickedness and corruption that permeates the entire Scheme... *vomits...
The lily-livered fools who sit on the sidelines and see that I speak the truth, and have always spoken the truth, despite my garbled language, are as culpable as the installers of the Project...
As I write, Allen Spence Lord High Manager of Electricity for Durban, may well be in your neighbourhood installing devices that will remove your privacy forever....
Having faithfully blogged the bizarre pecadillos and perverted tastes of Captain Courageous and his Protector, do you truly believe YOUR audio monitoring is never activated for their amusement? *startled....
Do you honestly think that all their perverted attention is concentrated on one withered old crone who has become so boring of late?
If you belong to the Sherwood/Sydenham CPF all your phones are monitored and it's 100% certain that audio monitoring abilities are now in place in your home, whether you are among the Blessed or not....*shrugs...
Unless you are a qualified EE and up to date with the most innovative devices and technology, you will be unable to tell whether you can be heard or not..... This technology is steadily covering the entire country....*blue in the face..... Good luck say I....*grins....
I picked up our electric fixed line Siemens phone at about 9pm last night only to find it deader than a dodo.... I unplugged it and then plugged it back in. Nada... I took the wall plug out and then replaced it.. Nada.... I plugged in the old Venus phone and got a line immediately.
A while later I tried the Siemens again and was given a line...*snorts...
It is that simple for your Controller to block your line, including your cellphones, and this is without your Master's involvement in any way voda3g? *falls over...
My outrage at the blatant tapping of our landline by Bevan and Devan over at Overport Telkom, all those years back, pales in comparison to the terror you should feel at the magnificently upgraded technology now installed to make your private calls available to the most corrupt gangstas about....Go figure....*grins..
My Controller sent me a little gift as I sat in the lurching and whooshing trivia channel last night...*cackles... I immediately typed in that he was hurting my teeth and the discomfort stopped... While he doubtless was given a round of applause for that nastiness, it shows he is a responsible Monitor how...? *baffled...
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 25th January 2009 at 9.25am..