Friday, January 23, 2009

PREACHING TO THE CONVERTED........
(begun Thursday 22nd January at 3.40am....)
Yesterday morning I copied what I'd typed out in Outlook and went to paste in blogger, only to find the font colour had been changed from black to blue....*screams...
I fumbled for a bit but managed to fix it in the end (by sheer luck more than anything) *grins...
It's silly that the Master feels it necessary to constantly remind me of my precarious position... As it is, I can never forget that he's with me every step of the way....*smiles...
Sure, it appears that I'm being allowed a great deal more leeway to write what I choose, without the PC being summarily cooked to a crisp.... The operative word here is appears *shrieks...
blogger.com still insists it can't remember me from one post to the next, and my signout has now altered as well....*shrugs...
el Pollo de Grande struggles mightily with his temper at my words, and still feels the necessity to remind me of who is in charge one way or another....*cackles....
As if I needed reminding! Pfftt..
The PC now lurches along, hanging by a thread, and I'm now treated to screens half loading before they fall into place, and a new and strange wobble and whoosh in trivia....*winks...
I tend to feel that as I work hard to earn these little extras sent to me by the Controller, I must accept them with a smile....
I was putting the laundry away after 3.00pm yesterday, when I swear I heard a child calling me. A pause and then it came again... There was no urgency in the voice so I ambled out and looked over the wall and then went up the top. Nothing. *puzzled...
It sounded for all the world to have been young Dimples, but why on earth would she be calling me? *blinks....
I noticed the blindingly intense light on the garden wall at the Senior Boys Hostel is again on 24/7...It faces us directly but had become hidden behind all the new growth in the garden until a few days ago, when the shrubs were cut back...*beams...
That little beauty pushes out an amazing amount of power if my watering eyes are anything to go by..... *waves....
The chopper was back at 11.30am and spent ages making passes over the convent... Big changes and additions been made there then? *curious....
*a small band of canaries/white-eyes has just begun chirruping cheerfully out in the dark..*
The tractor finally arrived yesterday having cut some of the grass across under the gumtrees haphazardly the day before.... Today it did a few passes along the valley floor and left.... *baffled...
Friday 23rd January at 4.00am
A necessary visit to the Station yesterday found the forecourt almost empty of bakkies *astonished.... I knocked on Navi's newish interleading door and went straight on in to find a sea of uniformed officers seated at a Meeting....*awed...
Yeah, I know that I seem to blether on about the bad element among them, but have to say that looking at that lot, my first impression was of comfortable reassurance that there are indeed some really fine guys there...*applauds...
I left smartly, smiling at their startled faces.....*grins...
My day was rounded off by a CPF Patrol that, let's face it, is more of a social outing than an effort to deter criminals.... By the time we've made arrangements on the monitored phones and signed in at the Station, every crook in the Neighbourhood has been told to chill for a couple of hours.... *laughing...
We were all sitting some time later at the Engen garage as we do, when der Kommissar swept in.... He called out pointedly that while we were sitting having coffee, our ex-CPF Chairman had a problem... We tracked him down to the Architect's home in Sandringham Place only to find the drama had long since passed.... *grins..
We'd driven past those houses three quarters of an hour earlier and unsurprisingly had seen no untoward activity....*winks...
It was nonetheless a great opportunity to show our united support for one of our own members and we all stood discussing the details of what had gone down, for some time...
Alas, the Architect who could be seen chatting inside, didn't feel the need to come out and say hi..... *glum...
Twas a grand opportunity for a bridge to be mended, which for some reason was missed.....
*A crescent moon appears sporadically between the scudding clouds over the eastern horizon.... The wind has blown relentlessly all night....*
I have to speculate on whether a deliberate attempt was made to spice up our otherwise uneventful patrol. How simple for the Rotten Apples to have called a contact living on one of the properties adjoining the old lady's home.... 'Jump over, open the toilet window and once the alarm kicks in, get the hell outta there..' Done and chaos ensues....*cackles.... All right over the heads of the oblivious patrollers....
How fortuitous then that der Kommissar chose to pop in to the Engen shop in time to update us, and have us speeding over the way to support our friend...*applauds.... Paranoia? No really, what do you think? Shhhh......
Still Friday at 6.45am
I went up the top to find little Pepsi already shut out on the road and waiting hopefully to be let back in.... Pfft... Fat chance! How the heck did she get out so early? Ahh.... the Master has a visitor here by way of the chommie in the bright red 4x4....
Later 6.50am
And there's little Cola crying at the bottom of our valley wall.... *vomits.... I let him through the gap to fat Sophie's utter delight and phoned the Sweeper next door.... Neither of these little dogs have EVER fallen or jumped without assistance, over the edge of the front deck into the valley..... I returned them both just after 7.00am....
Who is the owner of the red 4x4 that encourages Bali to go to such extremes? A relative from nearby, upgraded by a phat cash injection as befits another of the Corrupt Chosen? *spits...
Our PC is no longer problem free and it was only a matter of time till our Network Administrator felt free to resume his nonsense online.... *shrugs.... I constantly get blank white squares before the actual page itself loads and its a lurch a minute..... Trivia is now a manipulated lurch and whoosh experience while my harddrive goes bananas....*grins....
I ensured that this mornings channel logs were an Ode to the Fowl Cracker, but these will have long since been hastily deleted.... *shrieks... I doggedly persist in my efforts to awaken Security agencies to the fact that Colin Balliram is involved in a great deal more corruption than the pathetic vendetta you all see....I'm of the opinion that I am the distraction from the main course.....
That he and his Mentor should have you seriously concerned about the Info Theft Project and what it implies for YOUR country.... There's going to have to be a whole industry built on Monitors who can be trusted to watch Monitors.... *chokes... Too late? *shakes it's head...
The Beast must have foreseen the dirt involved and yet continues at speed to install this wondrous erm, Anti-Crime Technology..... Ever stop to wonder why..?
Peace...
---oOo---
Finally published Saturday 24th January 2009 at 7.20am.