Monday, January 26, 2009

EVERY WHISPER......
(begun Monday 26th January at 4.00am....)
Theres still nothing re-activated to cut across my Good neighbour's newly cleared front garden, though a startling SE is now visible through from Grindrod Place right across the other side of the playing field.....
The new maid at No.6 has been given ample lighting down at her room, which hopefully wont set her teeth on edge, unless she steps out of line and crosses the Captain of Marvellous Courage...*winks...
There were the usual culprits on over at the Power House aka the Sisters quarters, and last night they were pretty amazing... Fosho he runs them at different strengths, and while one was a deep gold, the other one, inside the verandah, was the deepest orange.... This morning they are back to yellow/white....oddness.... *cackles...
Can I judge how much he shares with you simply going by the trivia questions and answers? *chokes... Last night my Chairs name came up out of the blue, which rather startled me...*grins...
These days I tend to think the Master handles the trivia data base alone and doesn't necessarily give his chommies reasons for the questions he sets....*shrugs..
Sharing the bond that we do, it's quite likely only he knows which will impress me mightily and which will fly right on over my pointy head...*cackles....
*The Wireless Song churns out into the dark valley on this overcast and muggy morning... A new crop of canaries/white-eyes chirrup from their preferred perch out in the garden..*laughing.. Nature boy, the Master aint....*
Later 3.00pm
The newly installed Bitdefender took longer than Nortons ever did, to run a full scan this morning.... *winks at her tireless and utterly boring Master....
I asked the GameWrecker if we could lose it, and with little thought he started an uninstall.... A half hour later I called him to say the few minutes Set-up Wizard had said it would take, had become a halfhour and the thing hadn't moved in ages....*grins...
I clicked on Cancel to be given a 'are you sure you wish to cancel the INSTALLATION'? *applauds Colin Balliram, Most Responsible Network Admin and pseudo-Law enforcement Deputy to the Crooked...
Is the GameWrecker still paying Ian Halliday at tradepage for this dodgy service? And this is not corruption because....?
Was the entire story a deliberate hoax? A search (such as it was) on anyone nabbed for the SBV Heist and released between January 08 and the Sham's slaughter in September 08 revealed nothing... AFAIK only Central and Westville Prisons were checked....*shrugs..
What other prisons if any, held SBVHeist members? Alternatively, were the records erased smartly after certain prisoners were released? *squints at Bali..... Does my Master handle the IT Security for Westville and Central prisons as well? *shrieks... It certainly wouldn't surprise me if that was a yes, even if it was in an unofficial capacity only....*spits..
How easy this has all been, with the huge Network of druglords and Rotten Apples now legitimately aided by the Beast and Munis countrywide....
Schabir must be champing at the bit to get out and resume his careful whispering into the ears of Government officials....
*grins... Has Zuma realised yet how he was set up? Or will he embrace his 'friend' with delight when Schabir is finally released, and happily continue the dangerous relationship? *curious...
Later 8.55pm
Our Controller treated us to a magnificent display of power this evening....*cackles... The PC lagged horrendously, and when I sat down to watch the TV he thumped it repeatedly, while the lights dipped constantly.....He set his own little dogs off as the cherry on the top..... *beams... Just another day in paradise valley, and absolutely no point in whinging about it...*grins...
Time to STFU and take it like a toad.....
Tuesday 27 January at 4.00am
STFU? Me? NOT! It's for all the world like a Quiz Show where if you answer a question incorrectly, a noisy buzzer sounds...*cackles... Never mind the Wireless Song and the Master's silly SPFX, the buzzer overrides them all! *falls over laughing...
Our landline rang 10 times before I picked up? Oddly enough no, it didn't ... I was standing next to it at the time and it rang just the once and then behaved very badly when I immediately answered it...*shrugs...
Whatever small respite I'd been granted is apparently over..*cackles... Which of my latest responses to this pathetic vendetta was the proverbial straw?
All the years I've told myself that when the attacks reach such ludicrous proportions, it indicates I've scored a home run... can I hold onto that thought now? Fosho I can....*beams...
Older and fuglier than ever, yet still unwaveringly certain that this Project touted as the country's Saviour is a massive lie.... Despite all the glib assurances from the likes of voda3g, it is being run by the most power-hungry and corrupt in the land...
Fix the small stuff and the rest will follow? *snorts... Pardon me if I say it's too late for that now... The fact that our recent crime stats for Sherwood showed nothing reported for a week, impressed me at the time... Then I remembered the two cases of Attempted Murder which had been ultimately re-labelled Common Assault for the records and I wonder.... *spits..
If you buy that the Good forces are in control you are a twit! How would you know the truth when you have a freezer already fully stocked with snake-oil? *shrieks.... They run rings around you lot without even breaking a sweat FFS.... *cackles...
Later 4.55am
Though I noticed the big SE facing us at the Senior Boys Hostel has now been left off, my Controller isn't on an economy run...*chortles.... He has Both new lights on his servants quarters activated, as well as the usual stunner on the valley-facing Bunker wall...
Curiously at this hour, the light is on inside the slaves room...Hmm... Missus C let Penny go because she wanted a live-in maid? If indeed the maid is in residence this morning, why would her light be on so early? *fascinated.... I guess it's her weekend off and Bali is just testing to see how much output he now has with the latest additions...
Maid number, (is it twenty three?) looks young and strong and can probably withstand a thorough battering before she in turn is given her marching orders...*shrugs...
Despite the wind this morning, the air is thick and humid and clouds on the horizon are laden with stormy promise... Sweat beads my wrinkled forehead.....
I can almost hear my Controller's petulant cawing voice as he shrieks while thumping us from every available source....
'I WILL hurt my own dogs be it blatantly or stealthily, I Will block your phones, I Will make trivia an unpleasant experience and I Will hit your TV till it hangs by a thread.... I Will dip your lighting system and surge your assets till your nose bleeds, because I CAN! *collapses laughing.....
And this self-indugent, childish crook is your Hero FFS! Strange days man, strange days....*grins...
Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 26th January 2009 at 6.54am.