Sunday, January 04, 2009

THE MUDSLINGERS.......
(begun Monday 5th January at 3.00am.....)
I woke earlier, took a pee, then had a drink and went back to bed.... I'd looked out of the window and seen the clear sky,and was happily pushing fat Sophie back out of my side of the bed when Nobby gave one loud bark.
A wave of nausea swept over me and immediately my right hand began to burn and died...*lawls..
My Captain of Immense Courage is up and about really early this morning, and he aint in a good mood! *grins...
That was 10 minutes ago and only now are my fingers working, though they still tingle a bit.... More Crazy Pie dished up by one whose head is clearly over-cooked? *falls over..
Does Al have his hands in the air and his head shaking smartly on his scrawny red neck, denying this is possible? *blinks... He lies. *shrugs..
el Maestro rises extra early today thinking she won't notice... Fingers crossed, she did.
Course there's nothing she can do about it should she even want to, but the more she learns about the depths her SO is capable of sinking to, the more rational a decision she can make further down the line, should it come to that....*sighs..
She knows him about as well as anyone - which is to say, hardly at all.....*cackles... Is she SURE he isn't changing? Apart from the holidays, they lead fairly separate lives, so it must be difficult to tell...*curious..
I figure I'm being unnecessarily anxious as always, and he's thick-skinned and impervious to the dangerous games he plays, both mentally and physically.....*nods..
I had no intention of starting a blog today, but whether twas el Maestro or my bladder that woke me, here I am sharing with you again....*grins...
It's happened, (though rarely), that I step outside of myself and look at what's going on and think I've got to be kidding! What a fantastic imagination I have! *beams..
Generally speaking it's Bali who brings me back down to earth with a thump....
They've had to start that much earlier as the sky is already light by 4.30am.... I watched the other morning at 3.45am FFS as the first tentative light was shone onto the gumtree at the end of the bluff... Less than a minute later, a much brighter slid up the tree... Khaled doing his bit? *shrugs...
God forbid he ever grumbles out loud at the odd hours, while the Master has their audio system active....*laughs..
That's pretty much all it would take for something nasty to happen...*rolls it's eyes...
Deny it if you dare, but the Chicken King burns a short fuse these days as he wallows in his megalomania......
Who creates the trivia database? Do my Master's fanbois spend hours trying to match specific words to song titles or is this job my Lord Foul's sole domain? *roffels.... An ongoing race to see who can come up with the most pertinent questions? *chokes..
The trend points to a collective childishness at odds with their amazing tech skillz, but who am I to judge....*winks...
I've never bothered to count how many different pictures of der Kommissar there are adorning my fridge doors, as He seldom misses a photo opportunity..... They are intermingled with many pictures of the wonderful people I've been privileged to meet over the last few years....*grins...
It's quite possible you yourself are aware of this trivial piece of information, and that you too foolishly leapt to an incorrect conclusion..... I'm fairly sure He did....*collapses....
The pictures are there to remind me to FOCUS..... *shows it's yellowed teeth... No more, no less..... *shrugs.... The astonishing egos of those in Power lead them to the most excrutiatingly hilarious conclusions imaginable.....*lawls....
Though by golly I've had my moments in the past and will again, I'm saner than a good many of the gibbering idiots that attack me....*laughing...
Being labelled unpleasant at the outset, when I took a verbal stand against my perceived Crackers...(and yes, we were losing PC related stuff hand over fist, so crackers it is), was an eye-opener......
It's taken me years to realize the sheer incongruity of the charges and to marvel at the pack mentality of a group I once considered my betters FFS! *cackles...
My self-deprecation can be nauseating at times, but I figure it to be some sort of Cloak of Protection. If I constantly remind you of my stupidity, you won't wast your time on false expectations and I can't then in turn disappoint you? A laboured explanation that you'd already figured out? Fine....
Later
Just as I was climbing onto the Orbitrek earlier, came the smallest of sounds from the direction of the transmitter outside the lounge.... The sort of noise a PC makes when you hit the ON button, though different and faint..... *keels over... Adjusting your aim there o Courageous One?
The Rabid Chicken fears being caught out above all else, as all cowards do....*grins... Tis the only reason he tempers his physical attacks at all.... And tis the reason he gets minions to do most of his dirty work...*shrugs..
The clouds on the horizon have turned a pale peach and already the doves jostle on the tray for their breakfast....
It's strangely liberating to finally accept that the knight on his charger was a figment of my scrambled head and he won't be along anytime soon at all....*cackles...
The hordes of zombie-like sheep are too far gone to hear my version of Reason....*shrieks... Still, I've not done too badly for an idiot...(apart from some truly staggering wrong guesses)...
There are others out there, and I guess young Raj Patel is one of them... Trying against overwhelming odds to wake up the egotistical, self-absorbed and comfortable, to what's really going on.....*shrugs...
Later
The GameWrecker loaded my little CPF Nokia last night, so I can send out the text reminders for our Meeting this evening... I checked earlier and it was fine... I just picked it up now to find the screen saying 'insert SIM card' WTF? Are my CPF texts redeployed? How many actually reach their destination?
You will pardon my paranoia.... The Master and his Chief have a History of wishing the CPF to remain toothless....
Your thoughts voda3g? Seeing as we spend a small fortune using your service, as does my Chairman? Is it not to be trusted perchance? *winks...
Both my Chair and Vice-Chair have recently mentioned problems having arisen with their cellphones as well... A pattern? *cackles... Am I not alone in being considered a Menace by the Rotten Apples?
Once again, if this effing Project is being touted under the guise of ANY type of law enforcement, our Lot have IMO irrevocably set the standard that the entire country can anticipate... Now there's a chilling thought! *shrieks...
Rehab? Don't waste your time. Decades of dancing comfortably with druglords and gangsters can't be changed overnight. You knew this, and tell the Chosen that babysteps will eventually lead to the corruption being eradicated? At what cost may I ask?
The further enrichment of the same old Fatcats as always, as the poor are left to drown? *pukes...
Wasted words as always...*sighs....
Later 8.00am
The Mothership glows warmly against the blue sky, while my Master's streetlight too, is active.... An attempt to tighten the reins? Pfft.....
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 5th January 2009 at 8.31am.