Monday, January 05, 2009

INFORMATION OVERLOAD.....
(begun Tuesday 6th January at 4.00am...)
My head is cooked. Early on, I just sort of knew that asking for material things was pointless. I learned to ask simply for the strength to tolerate whatever came my way....*shrugs..
I'd been hoping that the Architect would attend last night's CPF Meeting, though I was unsurprised when he didn't pitch. I'd visualised him holding out his hand to me while apologising for the mischief he'd caused on the phone...*falls over laughing...
Still a dreamer hey?
It remains to be seen whether he is genuinely committed to the Community and can overcome his 'disappointment' in our CPF, or whether his interest lies only with the Trust Land Project... Time will surely tell....*curious...
Kellogg has been barking anxiously over by the convent Playing Field since I rose... While it's more likely to be another animal or even a human, that's causing him to be so vocal, I'm always interested.....*winks...
Do you recall way back when I told you how the CPF Secretary and I were keen to assist up at the Station in whatever small way we could? How we were summarily informed that our age was against us and that they had plenty of 'young' women to assist with answering the phones and filing etc..? *looks at fine young Captain Lazarus and chokes...
This, despite the never-ending complaints from residents that the Station phone went unanswered more often than not?
As it turned out, Lazzie's was a most unfortunate choice of blow-off, though it appeared to cause much mirth at the time...
Was the young Captain one of the officers who was regaled on many occasions with hilarious tales of the gropings and fumblings that occurred in His office? Fumblings that as long ago as 2004, showed the Mentor to be no better than a common rapist? *gags...
What price have the five courageous trainee policewomen paid for taking a stand against all odds?
'Not enough substance to the charges' trotted out so glibly by my own dear CPF Chairman, almost caused a projectile vomit of epic proportions to ensue....
He arrived unexpectedly last night at our Meeting with Supt. Marillier riding shotgun..*delighted...
At some point during the evening He announced that elderly residents would be welcome to assist up on the Hill with answering telephones and filling in forms....*blinks...
Are you with me here? Have you nodded off and missed the complete about-face? *shrieks....
An about-face that has arrived er.... let me see now, approx. two years too late? *grins....
As it happened, I didn't need to be sat up at the Station to get to know so many fine policemen... I didn't need to be there to see the horrendous stress they endure in their daily lives...(and that would be without getting into a van and going out to face death on a regular basis). Rather, the stress of dancing to the tune of a power freak and his appalling lack of morals.... *gags..
According to last night's stats, Sherwood had a crime-free week, which Sydenham more than made up for.... Whilst I applaud our good fortune, and those that genuinely made the difference, I'm aware that the orders may change today or tomorrow on a whim...
That the Mentor is touted as a good policemen and one to be emulated by other boys in blue, ultimately spells chaos for our beautiful country.....*shrugs.
That he was chosen to head the Information Theft Project, despite his close and continued affiliations to the Seriously Wikked, shows a deliberate leaning to lawless governance by the Authors of the Project.
The mighty Think-Tank itself decided that He was their best shot? When they could have hauled the likes of Johan Stolz from retirement and had him run the show? *startled..
ex Station Commander Stolz is an honourable man and therefore it was realised he would not countenance working alongside the likes of Koobair, Barnabas and the Shaikboyz?
You still insist on selectively choosing which of my allegations to believe.... *snorts loudly.... Despite the definite attempts at a cover-up, the facts of the matter are that not long ago (blogged), Barnabas purchased a property in Raftery Crescent in which he installed a tenant.
This tenant is without a doubt the Controller for that section. You have only to drive up the road after dark to prove my point. He it is that can activate any, including Lloyd's system, and bounce the signal over to the Lout of My Life and his Protector... that they may listen to residents private conversations any time they choose....*shrugs...
Later
The Authors of this Tetra type Project will no doubt insist their lack of discrimination is deliberate and to the advantage of the Good. I will in turn shriek LIARS!!!!
Again and again I query the choice of those deliberately kept in the dark.....*roffels gormlessly at it's own wit....
There has been ample opportunity for the Architect to advise his devoted cousin of the Project and it's finer details. Our ex-Chairman is however for some inexplicable reason, still oblivious to the charms of this fantabulous Scheme.
Councillor Pepler? Too old? Too ill? He's not kept up with the techno era? *looks at Des Rose and his affiliation to ADT and wonders....
My own kin, who plods from Policing Forum to GOCOC, dutifully working for Enforce, and is yet totally unaware of these radical marvels? *puzzled...
You will forgive the peg on my nose, but the stench of rot is overwhelming....*heaves...
To all those thousands who are and will be the Chosen, with the best of intentions for the most part, you have truly sold your souls to the Beast.....*grins...Ooops!
The Abuser and his Lackey are dense enough to believe that they can continue to trivialise my claims....*laughing.. Clearly my post describing the pictures on my fridge sailed past their inflated heads.... *roffels...
Let me be blunt. I've not now, nor EVER have been, attracted in any way to either the one-eyed Molester OR his Lackey, despite my sometimes kind words.
Bali is of course OWNED and, dangerously obsessed as he is, I still regard him more of my black-sheep son if anything.... *cackles helplessly..... His Mentor ? Perceived as the Initiator of my ongoing torture, I fawned and grovelled accordingly, until even this dim-witted Fool could see his self-gratifying obsession had totally cooked his flat head....*shrieks...
Despite the chance that you may finally have woken up and actually see the light, bear in mind that the Molester is and will remain, untouchable. Despite any protestations, he and his Corrupt chommies now TRULY own the Zone and all it's people...
Did He manage to get back to His office on the Hill in time to enjoy any of the private conversations that took place after our Meeting? Were the recordings made played back to him? *keels over convulsing...
M took a bullet in the gut for a whole lot less cheek than was spoken aloud last night...*lawls... My responsibilities are growing and I will be keeping a very close eye on M, the Journo and even little Penny (and of course, all their respective family members).
I'm familiar with the methods used to punish dissenters here in the Zone, and despite any amount of seeming innocence, any further misfortunes will be blogged relentlessly....
Whether you choose to continue by your actions to confirm the Corruption, or not, is as always, your call.
Our wireless doorbell rang at 7.00am and the GameWrecker unhesitatingly asked whether Bali's top gates were open...*falls over.... My man is awake at last after 4 years of denial!!! *grins..
It's 7.55am and both the Mothership and el Maestro's lights are on... And we can expect to be fined for over-using our power supply when? My ears are squeezed shortly after Missus C heads off to work and the Charmer feels once again free to flex his imaginary muscle....*lawls...
Another day in paradise fosho..... Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 6th January 2009 at 10.02am.