Saturday, January 03, 2009

DRESS REHEARSAL......?
(begun Sunday 4th January at 4.00am....)
First of all, I would've thought even with this no-holds-barred Entertainment by Torture the Master enthrals you with, he would've had to get some sort of codes/permission to take over my phones? That would be the landline and the 2 cellphones right?
He went to bed one night, and when he woke the next morning he had total control over my phones? *grins... I think not.
So tellus voda3g, who it was that gave permission for him to whack those two bottom-of-the-range Nokias? To switch them off randomly (blogged often enough) and to hit them at least on two occasions so hard the darn things actually made a hissing sound before dying?
My little CPF loaded older phone is a sturdy beast that I treasure enough to have gone to the Workshop and replaced it's main battery.... Less than a week after that I remember Bali hit it so hard the new battery now only lasts less than a few hours....
The past few weeks they've both behaved remarkably well and no longer switch off randomly. Even my CPF loaded antique will now hang on with only one bar until I can plug it in to the charger...What's changed? *curious...
The call I made to my CPF Chairman on Friday night, using my landline, was as always monitored and recorded... I would be fascinated to know whether this particular call was heard by any others besides the Mentor and his drooling Protege? The call where we discussed why his text messages take so long to arrive, and why his new gmail addie had been deliberately hacked.... (See Hoki Poki van tonder)
I took it upon myself to say that he should accept that his every move is monitored due to the nature of his work. *cackles... That his calls and mails and even his travels, are now of interest to the authorities since he signed up to be a Parole Board Officer...
I implied that this was IMO perfectly acceptable *keels over laughing and looks at Menaaz..... Are YOU monitored 24/7? Would you know if you were? *curious...
The blatant and almost immediate corruption of my Chairs new gmail addie reeks of my own Controller's total irresponsibility and lacks any finesse at all... WTF?
I never doubted for one minute that creating a gmail account for the Chair would prevent my Massa accessing the new account.. Au contraire, I was merely setting up a communication as the .gov addie refused to work. May I suggest that el Pollo de Grande desist with his peurile Hoki Poki van tonder crap and sit on his filthy hands instead, however great the temptation? *looks at Bali....
If indeed this entire Information Theft Project is disguised as a Tetra type initiative, I have been shown on a daily basis exactly how useful it is to the Wikked and certainly not to the Good...*snorts...
The Abuser and his sniggering lackey have bought the entire Project into utter disrepute merely to pander to their own self-gratification....*gags...
WhyTF was it allowed to continue for so many years? The concept of a complete Fool being jerked about helplessly appealed to so many of you? *spits.... Do I now attempt to shame you with my ranting? *collapses laughing... You have to be kidding!
If shame were a concept you were familiar with, the Master's Toady Show wouldn't ever have gotten off the ground...*roffels...
Is Bali still trusted (*shrieks) to edit my blog or has he now an 'assistant'? I still have the weird feeling that here and there adjustments are still made prior to publishing .. but hey, I'm paranoid right? *cackles...
Yesterday more changes were made to our power supply...*shrugs.. Slow as I am, I only noticed late in the afternoon that the huge Mothership over on Jan Smuts was active well before 5.00pm as was Bali's own streetlight... I checked again at 7.45pm to find both my Controller's and our streetlights were OUT, though the Master's system was far from dead.... These two tiny but brilliant red and white lights facing the valley were burning as brightly as ever on his pole....
When I rose this morning at 4.00am both streetlights visible were on, but checking an hour later mine was off while the Massa's still burned brightly... Casual games with the EMF should have Missus C fairly anxious, but it's a given she will be told to STFU as it's perfectly safe.....*snorts....
Speaking of anxious - four calls made to my kid in the Midlands in the dead of night this Friday from an unrecognized number, has the now familiar air of the Master's particular brand of mischief..... *cue eye-rolling sighs and innocence...
If torturing the Toad isn't productive enough, go after her nearest and dearest? *vomits...
Have I voiced sufficient disgust at the attacks made on the 2 printshops I use in Westville?
If it was initially an exercise to display the amount of control available to the Authors of the Information Theft Project, may I say I was indeed impressed...
As usual it's been overdone and has become a fiasco of petty revenge directed at anyone that is considered to be assisting me, be it as random as printing my photos....*shudders...
This is the service you have sold to so many in the country? Explain to me if you would, what is Noble and Good about this Project? Of what help will these Controllers be, to the average business man struggling to earn a living? *baffled...
To the few non-South Africans that may have had the patience to wade through my babblings, is this how it works in YOUR country? Are your forces all peopled by greedy, corrupt and uncaring bastids like the Mentor? Without a doubt every country has their fair share of corruption, but on a scale such as our very own Info Theft Project it is mind-boggling....
Though the day I joined our little CPF certainly upgraded the level of attacks, twas the best thing that could've happened to me...*grins..
I've made a bunch of friends that I otherwise would never have met.. Some of the most tolerant, patient and downright kind people, who look past my skin and treat me like a human being....*beams...
I've met many of our own policemen that, despite their obligation to follow orders, are basically kind and warm....*shrugs...
Later
8.00am and check here how beautifully the Mothership glows against the grey sky.... He's now turned off the overhead blogged previously, that stands this side of the freeway bridge and instead cranked up the biggest one...*falls over..
His own streetlight is still active as well.....*shows it's teeth...
Why, I do believe the Master wishes to play Headgames once again??? *delighted.... Has the change affected me in any way? Indeed it has, though at this point you may whistle for details....*lawls..
If my guesses regarding voda3g and his Masters were spot-on, it follows that permission will now be given to my Controller to up the ante....*cackles... Irritated at my lack of servile gratitude, the gloves are off....*shrieks... Do what you have to do o Massa Mine, if it pleases you and your Masters.....
My yammering rhetoric was never going to change anything anyways.... *laughing...
BTW, I'd made arrangements to pick M up yesterday morning (using the monitored phones of course)... When I arrived, I was delighted to snap this picture of a biggun active at 8.46am, tucked up against round Brian's house next door to M and on the Barns Road Field....*falls over laughing.... A tad obvious wouldn't you say?
Colin Balliram will have to exercise uncharacteristic caution with his newly upgraded control....*grins... How is it to be done? Will I just sleep more and more until I choose one day not to wake? *fascinated.... I'm content that I've achieved my goal and I wish you all peace whatever happens.....
---oOo---
Sunday 4th January 2009 at 9.02am...