Friday, January 02, 2009

IMPLACABLE........
(begun Friday 2nd January at 3.30pm.....)
Of course you know what I'm on about with the SE lights.... My guess is that once you were 'confidentially' informed of this wonderful scheme, you yourself obligingly went out and added a dozen to your garden walls! *roffels..
Again, doing your bit to fight crime right? Sitting ducks hey voda3g? *winks.... Do you now vehemently insist you knew nothing of the criminal overlords here in the Zone? May your very nose rot and drop to the ground if this is the path you choose to walk...
You are MORE than aware of the reasons the Zone was chosen to kick off the Information Theft Project/Tetra? and I've gabbled about them endlessly.
The very fact that it was already controlled by the likes of the Rotten Apples, Koobair and Barnabas made it the perfect choice... With their narks already in place over at Telkom Overport, they would have been only too delighted with the amazing new technology....*gags..
Do you shake your head and say kindly that it's understandable I lean to bias when I speak of the Abuser and his Protege? That you have done your best to slow these two lunatics down? *shrieks...
Give me a break o Blessed of the Beast! From day one you have watched my travails with near as much amusement as that of my own sick Network Administrator.... Do not now feign sympathy as it ill-becomes you.... Instead, admit that all I've been telling you here is the absolute truth from the getgo.... No? *unsurprised...
Why did I not point a finger at the Abuser from the start? Eternal effing optimist that I am,I considered the mistakes were all on MY side and the wrong doing mine alone... Attend to MY flaws and all would be well..... *collapses....Misguided Plank alert.....
You have to factor in M's shooting over at Siripat Field and the total lack of interest displayed, to know that the whole scenario was pre-arranged.... The hasty cover-up to the charges of sexual harrassment from five trainee policewomen, going right back to His arrival at Sydenham Station in 2004.
He has serious backing at the very top, and I insist that they are in fact Earl Michael Barnabas' connections... The right bloke to be running Tetra then? *snorts....
I read this morning that He arrived here from Chats Station..WTF? It was always a toss-up which of those two stations would win the Most Corrupt award was it not? *waves to the Weasel Delon...
I heard on the grapevine that He initially intended running the Beach Front station but that this led to such an outcry the plan had to be changed?
Where does the Point Road Station fit into all this skullduggery?
The cherry on the top was my calling the station to say I had Penny and Bali's kids here, after they'd been 'held hostage' next door.... and for dear Navi to be subsequently ordered to call me back and say He didn't know his own Protege's address...*vomits copiously...
Clearly keeping the monitored and recorded landline tidy as a good cop should......NOT!
That my poor Master is not alone in his twisted perversions has become abundantly clear... I recall how I was chatting on the phone to a friend, when the Mentor hit a wrong button and we both heard him ranting on in the background... A classic moment indeed...*roffels...
Occasionally I tend to feel just a bit peed off...*winks... Sure as I am that any help that may have come my way recently is not the result of a genuine sympathy for my plight....
Rather, it would be that from some astonishing corner I didn't know existed, I've found my voice. That finally among the thousands of repetitious and ungrammatical sentences I've cobbled together, a few have actually begun to make sense....
So, voda3g, your 'kindness' is seen by me to be no more than self-preservation and window-dressing, designed to increase your fan base....*grins insanely.....
"Dayem, she's getting to be a pest, but I could turn this to my advantage" sort of thing? *laughing...
This Project would not have been given to the Zone without the most intensive research being done beforehand. It finally explains why Tetra has been used to sway so many to sign up... What I very much doubt was included in these confidential contracts, was the fact that there will be a Controller nearby who can on a whim, access YOUR home and audio monitor YOUR conversations.. That these may be relayed in turn to YOUR local Station to be heard by anyone interested....
If you find this idea merely amusing and it doesn't cause you to break out in a sweat, then more fool you...*shrugs..
Rush off and invest in the so-called Competitor's dodgy handset why don't you? *winks at voda3g.... Do your bit for the Tetra technology wherever you can....
If indeed the Information Theft Project is wearing the respected Cloak of Tetra, it is so very much more than that is it not?
Has the additional drain on the power surprised even the Authors of the Project? The huge leap in numbers of lights installed, be they the Wireless friendly, mercury bearing, energy savers or not? Some of those babies look to be literally guzzling power, denied or not....
The powercuts are necessary to recoup the extra usage and to allow the last minute linkups to be achieved safely...*snorts...
The constant deliberate water wastage now necessary to avoid the over-loaded water lines from bursting willy-nilly wherever you look... designed to carry water and NOT cables, they are now under extreme pressure and therefore water must be run off regularly....
Wherever you care to look you will now see stooges like Newton, idly running his pressure-hose for no apparent reason... Should you turn your back for a while, the nearest hydrant will have it's cap whipped off and shed it's load wastefully down the street...*gags....
A water shortage of epic proportions looms on the horizon and yet still you are swayed into buying this crud....*startled...
How cunningly packaged the Sales blurb must be...*shrieks... They've certainly had long enough to set it all up....
How tempting it would be to throw myself at voda3g's hallowed feet and beg to be saved....*laughing.... So what holds me back?
The sure knowledge that he cares for my plight as much as he cares for the innocent toddlers in the dormitories across the way...or for that matter Sue the Book, Little Penny and Basil.... which is to say, not at all....*shrugs...
Mere casualties of the war against crime sounds about right hey voda3g? About when you kick in with the Greater scheme of things and how marvellous it's all going to be blah blah....*shrieks...
Later
It's 7.45pm and a gentle wind blows through the coral tree silhouetted against the night sky... The Wireless Song flies out relentlessly from the convent and my ears are briefly squeezed as JackHunter nails my position...*grins..
Earlier on I was in myBB and read the thread on roaming charges exacted by vodacom.... What a pleasure it is to see that not everyone is taking it quietly...*laughs... That there are still a few who dare to challenge the Beast's minion despite his silver-tongue....*applauds..
Score-wise the OP came out on top thanks to a few courageous and articulate posters... Who would have guessed that a drunk would ultimately save the day FFS.....*cackles....
I'm tempted to scream a warning to the kind mod, but fear he is too far gone to notice....*sighs... As long as he remains a handy tool he will be safe.... I think....*unsure...
The lights dipped repeatedly all evening. A continued threat that does our assets no good at all... At 8.55pm a really nasty crack hit the plugs behind the TV *shrugs...
I personally think that DSTV is a gift from god, albeit a pricey one... *grins..
I've learned however, to no longer become attached to any particular series or programme, as my Controller will see to it that either the screen goes out or we have a power failure...*cackles... Why would I lie?
You find it impossible to grasp the level of inane pettiness we've endured since Spence handed the power to the Rabid Chicken? Wake up why don't you..... It's raining gently on and off and yet my old joints feel as good as new.... Strange days fosho...
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 3rd January 2009 at 5.56am.