Thursday, January 01, 2009

FOOLS RUSH IN.......
(begun Friday 2nd January at 5.10am.....)
It's only my sheer bloody-minded stubbornness that has me starting a blog this morning....*cackles..
By rights, I should've limped back to bed to lay and contemplate my imminent demise...*shrieks...
After publishing yesterday's blog (god knows what I was on about), things went oddly pear-shaped here at Toad Hall, and I spent most of the day prone and asleep .... No doubt much like your goodselves only for vastly different reasons.... *grins..
The Rabid Chicken has indeed mastered the art of causing every bone in my freakishly raddled body to shriek with pain! Neat!
The GameWrecker refers to his discomfort as arthritis, and up till quite recently I've been totally unfamiliar with it...*grins...
I'm betting that it was only my thick skin that saved me from a fate worse than Basil's back in Nov/Dec 2005....
Sitting out there day after day as I was, in DLOFire to the fumbling going on with the power system...*gags.... As it was, I came away with many weird changes, not the least of which are the frequency changes to my hearing and the stupid dead hands syndrome.... *grins..
I see these days that we run off just the one freeway overhead? Having discreetly turned off the always-on giant over the far side of the freeway bridge, tis now the one nearest us that remains burning 24/7.....
You finally worked out that keeping two of those ginormous lights on was overkill? That the Master can do as much damage off just the one? Fosho he can....*shrugs...
Later
Amazingly, my broken wrists and painful hands have recovered since I staggered out of bed earlier... Though my ciggie abused chest still feels I've taken a donkey-kick and my lower back teeters on the edge of a crisis.....*lawls...
It's too easy to lay blame for anything and everything at my Master's door.... *shrugs... My years of self-abuse via coffin nails and the sun must eventually shut my mouth forever...
el Pollo de Grande makes a concerted effort to see that this happens sooner rather than later? *cackles... Indeed he does....
He exploits my self-inflicted damage to a degree that I guess at times makes even him a tad nervous..... *grins..
The sharp pains in both wrists began to dissipate not long after I left #trivia this morning....*laughing....
You can forget the psychosomatic claptrap here, and wake up to the fact that what I go on about is entirely possible....*shrugs...
For years my attempted searches online have been met with pages that simply wouldn't load....*winks at her Network Admin... Twas therefore a real thrill this morning to find loads of fascinating information on the Sydenham SAPS... *beams..
Where do Raj Patel and Richard Pithouse live? You are aware of Raj's blog 'Class Worrier' over on blogspot? What an eye-opener it proved to be! *beams...
Do you still deride my theory that the Tetra initiative is being run by the Crooked for the Crooked?
What little confidence I've acquired takes an almighty smack when I read an articulate and factual blog such as Mr. Patel's...*sags...
No longer does the over-used and trite 'But he's a good cop' serve to cover the real character of the man....*spits...
He worships still at the throne of Koobair FFS! You insist that Barnabas and his many contacts have been allowed to hop on board the Project so that they may be monitored themselves? *falls over screaming with laughter...
I've not the skillz to connect Tetra to the Signal Enhancing Lights except for one vague line found saying... Terrestrial Trunked Radio uses a much lower frequency.... A frequency that as I recall is put out by the energy-saving, mercury containing lights touted by Eskom and their chommies in Government.....
Energy-saving lights that are now being banned by countries who fear the results of the miniscule amounts of mercury that will inevitably find their way into ground water....*gags..
It's all about priorities though - Information is Power, never mind the abberrations of Nature that will occur eventually as a result of the mercury. So the Wikked continue to insist on the energy-saving bulbs to push the Privacy Invasion Project right throughout the country....*shrugs..
My charming Network Administrator set off a string of firework bangers at 7.10pm last night in retaliation to yesterday's blog..*roffels..
It is hilarious that he can't see the damage he does himself with this behaviour....
That he now constantly confirms my claims of his total unsuitability for any position of responsibility at all, flies right on over his thinning thatch!....*lawls...
An interesting aside here, was finding a picture of Thabo Mbeki under the title of 'Motorola's terrestrial trunked radio'... A page that simply refused to load.....*curious...
A wave of nausea sweeps over me when I think how many Good people have been persuaded to find Tetra a solution to crime, when in fact it's a huge AID to crime in this country..
From the outset I have asked who Monitors the Monitors, and I must conclude that in the case of the Abuser and his Protege, NOBODY, is the answer.....*sick...
To tutor residents in the art of invading their neighbour's privacy does not make me feel all fuzzy and warm at all.... That the Tutor himself is so closely affiliated with the very lowest forms of life here in the Zone, isn't very comforting either.....*snorts....
When the Project first took off back in 2004, I guess idiots like Allen Spence thought it nothing short of genius..
He then proceeded to shoot himself in the foot by handing the reins to the Rotten Apples and a seriously unstable goonda of classic proportions....
Just following orders hey Al? *grins...
I just hope that repeating that mantra keeps you safe from the guilt that should swamp you nightly...
Doubtless the kerching of your bank balance goes a long way to perpetuating the myth of your lily-white hands as well?
So, I'm fully aware of why Sahara was given the task of monitoring us when I was foolish enough to write a string of words in my Draftbox in Outlook Express....sniper, government, assassin blah blah blah....
I'm amused to see how many posters on myBB tiptoe around certain words and make sure they're carefully misspelled..... *cackles..
What I fail to understand, if Tetra is supposedly for the Good of the Masses, is why I was then handed on a plate to one of the crookedest cops south of the equator, and his lily-livered bumboy.....? *curious...
That is, IF this initiative is above-board? *falls over...
Any entertainment value at my expense that may have been enjoyed by the IT intellectuals involved in this Scheme, has long since vanished....
voda3g knows the answers and I'm not sure I want to hear them....
The reasons for continuing to allow my Network Admin free rein to attack me now via the EMF levels in our home, escape me....
This claim is impossible to prove considering my history of total flakedom? *keels over...
It's now 8.20am and the discomfort I endured over 3 hours ago has almost totally disappeared... The nausea and heat too have gone..*puzzled...
These symptoms are now a fairly regular occurrence and probably easily ascribed to the natural degeneration of age...
If, as I suspect, el Maestro is attacking weaknesses that already exist in my system, may I remind him to make sure he has some witless crumbly on standby to replace me when he finally goes too far.....*beams..
An obsessed pervert of his 'standard' will not last long without a fool to torture and snigger at....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 2nd January 2009 at 9.15am...