Monday, January 12, 2009

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WHEN BEDS ARE BURNING.......?
(begun Monday 12th January at 4.15pm.......)
*kadonk! goes the TV as I open Blogger.com to begin this blog....Twit!*
You sleep quite comfortably as none of this is your problem right? *grins...
If I am now accused of being an attempted Fishbone Killer, tis best I jot down all my dealings with the Terrible Twins and Nobby.....*smiles..
I guess it was about 3.40pm today when I tried calling Missus C on her cellphone to say I was about to give the dogs their liver and NOT fish.... I generally toss it over any time between 3.30pm - 5.00pm depending on the weather.... Her phone rang for ages until the robot said the box was already full....Neat! *grins..
So I sent the Sweeper the following sms....'Tried fone u no luck. im tossin liver over now Not fish :{'
Did I have my fingers crossed I'd get a smiley and OK in return? *shrugs...
Off I then went and looked over the wall to find the two boys thrilled to see me. Little Pepsi OTOH had heard me and was crying frantically as she appeared to be shut in the top half of the garden....*rolls it's eyes....
So I went up and fed her separately through the fence..... She was oddly enough, starving hungry.....*gags...
Then I went down and tossed the boys their liver over the wall... I came in and rang the house landline to ask if Pepsi could be let through the gate to join Cola..... She had no access to either food or water as she was...
The new maid finally answered and she gave me a couple of 'huhs?' before I gave up ....*cackles...
My admiration for Missus C's loyalty stops cold at dog abuse.
I tell myself she wouldn't knowingly condone such behaviour and then again, I have to wonder..... *shrugs.... We shall see.....
Later 8.25pm
It's drizzling softly when I go up to the top. Once again it's all dark down the Master's way, including the Mothership....*sighs..
Why were overheads ever erected alongside roads? Could it be to assist motorists? And yet these lights are a joke, as they are randomly left on all day and now off at night.....*laughing... The dips continue....
Tuesday 13th January at 4.05am
My very eardrums vibrate to the Wireless Song this morning...*grins... I s'pose it makes some sense to those of you with a bent for technology? When there's full cloud cover, all of the weird symptoms are heightened? Does it depend on what combination my Master is running? Not a thing wrong with my hands today and yet my eyes are like ground-glass?
You are all probably aware of how little time I sat at the Monitor last night, and even what time I switched the bedside lamp off...Bizarre interests you display indeed! *roffels... My point is that I'm curious as to why my eyes are shot this morning?
Bali has been given the ability to do rather more than damage our electrical assets as you know... He would stop and start my Walkman as it hung on my fat hip during the orbitrek sessions....
Haikona! Despite the GameWrecker cleaning the CDs diligently, it didn't save either player from the Master's attentions and ultimately he melted down the digital readers on both....*cackles..
If you believe that he doesn't envelop me with similar attacks, despite that I no longer risk listening to music as I walk, then you delude yourselves deliberately.....*laughs.... As the Village Idiot I've no idea how it works, and would need pictures to even begin to grasp the damage he does to me.... In retrospect, pictures I'd rather not see *grins..
The occasions I rose from my bed with every bone (*at this point I will interrupt myself to say that a series of very loud noises thumped behind me on the Tv and the harddrive is now going bananas.....The comodo firewall bobbed up with an .exe file and I declined to pay it attention....*) in my body screaming for no apparent reason? Crazy to point at my Network Administrator? Not at all....*winks...
I'm certain that many of you know his new-found abilities are feasible scientifically, and will open up huge opportunities for the Corrupt to cause physical pain to their enemies....*impressed.... That I am more aware of these gifts than most, is due to the 2005 trials IMO..... When my natural defences were totally cooked....
Making sense?
When you read how the half-hour's worth of beautiful and extremely noisy fireworks dwindled down suddenly to Missus C's 'a few sparklers', were you enchanted by her wit? You chuckled amiably and moved on? I haven't.....*grim...
If you need still more proof of how brilliantly you've been conned over the years, then you are as big an Idiot as I am....
This time of course, you have damning evidence by way of my call to Basil, which was recorded.... Or should've been? *winks...
How are your Master's dealing with the truth voda3g? Or am I still a gnat on this elephant's butt to be easily ignored? *curious... The skills and abilities handed to my own dear Controller so happily by Allen Spence, Emperor of Electricity for Durban, are being handed to those easily as Corrupt as my Master, countrywide...
I only have to think Anti-Crime Project now for the urge to fall over screaming with hysterical laughter to overwhelm me.....*grins...
There will be no Paragons of Virtue amongst the Controllers used for this Project. For the genuinely Good would not countenance the blatant invasion of privacy that is the core of this scheme.....*looks at Prameet and his brother...
Did I allow emo to creep in to yesterday's blog? Tis utterly wasted on the majority who skim through my repetitious words, so I would hope not... Coincidence it was then that I had a kind call from Bernie up at No. 17 enquiring after my health? *waves to the old man.....
My health for the moment is ok, no thanks to the ongoing attentions of my Network Admin.....*grins... More to the point, how are the toddlers and GateKeepers doing over at St Theresa's convent?
You would trust Colin Balliram to give you a truthful report-back? Bwaahaahaaa! It strikes me that the Authors of this Information Theft Project give a shit to any detrimental physical effects that may occur in their heedless rush for power....*grins...
Do they assure you that the horrors of the 2005 'tests' won't happen again? Pfft.... Hysterically enough, I'm guessing you'll buy that crud....
Later 6.35am...
I kid you not when I ask for a picture of the elusive Head of SA's Secret Service.... *cackles.... Show me Tim Dennis and I can once again leap to my crazed conclusions.... Is Tim Williams a part of the Shaik's Oldboys Network? It's a great day for phishing guys, so off you go....*winks...
Did all of these powerful men start off as idealistic and good? Genuinely wishing only the best for the previously disadvantaged? At what point did self-survival and greed obliterate their honour?
How were they convinced that the Info Theft project was a good thing?
When I read voda3g's articulate and amiable posts, and consider that there are many others as skilled in the art of silver-tongued BS, it wouldn't have presented much of a problem to sell the scheme to naive Government officials....*sighs...
Interesting to speculate whether Scotland Yard relies on information given them by the likes of Colin Balliram....*roffels.. How, years back I so foolishly thought the Boys in Blue would see through the BS and corruption and have the dogs pulled off my throat....*shrieks....
It would appear according to events in the UK, that our lot consider the Bobbys to be idiots, as the rot now spreads to the UK, this time in the form of a heist.....
May I suggest that Mi5 trot down the corridor at Scotland Yard and check out their SA colleagues a little more closely? *laughing.. Those SA guys you hang out with at the Pub most days and chat to so freely? The guys that insisted way back I was no more than a troublesome old bitch who deserved all I got? *beams...
Scuse me dudes, if it's now my turn to chuckle at YOUR stupidity....
We can teach you more than a thing or two about crime fosho.... and how long before the corruption filters into your agents?
What exactly was it that finally got you paying attention? The unfortunate scape-goat Selebi? Puppet of the Agliottis and the Shaikboyz? Something as seemingly insignificant as M's shooting at Siripat Field in Reservoir Hills? Don't tell me you bought the crap about the nearby firing range and that similar incidents have happened before?*screams with laughter.....
Check onto a flight, find your way to Siripat Field and finally see for yourself that M's was a pre-arranged hit by a hired gun and no accident at all.....*grins...
Too lazy? Bigger fish to fry? *gives up in disgust for the moment....
The rain falls steadily here in the Zone... and as it falls, so do the PTB arrange for controlled water runoffs everywhere you look... No huge conspiracy? *slumps....
Peace nonetheless....
---oOo---
Tuesday 13th January 2009 at 10.20am......