Wednesday, January 14, 2009

EVER BEEN HAD........?
(begun Tuesday 13th January at 8.45am......)
iMod's Chris Mills had another mail in my box last night...*sighs... I only opened it this morning and found my reluctance to read it was justified.....
Claiming to miss Halicon and Debbie, the poster went on to rant on the islamists now rife on mybroadband.co.za...*sticks finger down throat....
Naive I may well be, but I'm fairly grossed out by the pathetic efforts this poster makes at racist mischief....
Having seen the light (!) regarding what has happened to the forum (*winks) it's not racist at all! Au contraire mon cher!
Sure, I don't bother reading most of the political threads, as it's usually the same boring posters that bob up time and again...*yawns... but ISLAMISTS? FFS?? Give me strength! There are fanatical fundementalists in every faith, who generally do more to harm their own religions than they realise....
The Info Theft Project OTH is totally democratic.....*cackles... Though the Muslim community here in the Zone probably has more financial clout than the rest, it makes no difference .. (*considers the Albaraka Bank, the AK47s and the Caspir...)
It's as much the so-called Christians who are ferreting in hindi's privacy, who are in turn ferreting in jewish privacy, who are in turn poking about in atheist's privacy, and all the other beliefs that are here in the Zone....
Democracy Rules!! *collapses...
I can only hope that Debbie and Halicon disassociate themselves from the racist twak this twit is spouting.....geez! *sighs..
Do you seriously think voda3g gives a toss what god, if any, you worship? Though it may well colour which salespitch he gives you, I doubt it matters at all otherwise....*grins... How did my Network Admin gain control over our basic cellphones and landline?
You're going to tell me he hacked into them? *chortles... Pay as you go voda3g? I most certainly have been, and for way too long you RADISH!!!! *snorts..
Time to go see if you've pulled the crooks off of Ash's back yet? The answer to that will go a long way to showing how much control your Masters still have over this Project, and how much free rein you allow the Corrupt....
The really humorous part is, that it's always possible I'm actually dissing my Saviour! *hysterical laughter....
That tis voda3g himself who has appealed to Colin Balliram and his Chief to slow down the attacks... Now there's a thought that has me in stitches!
Why would he bother now, after allowing the torture to carry on unabated for so many years? *winks...
Whoever you are, that sees me for the honest yet witless toad that I am, I can only hope you remain steadfast in the face of this Wickedness....(and it ain't you voda3g dear......)
Later
How ironic that thanks to my old lady, I guess I've at last got enough of my own money to pay for at least one introductory visit to a top IT criminal lawyer....*startled....
Question is, could there be a single lawyer worth his salt that hasn't already carefully been persuaded of the merits of the Anti Crime scheme? *shrugs... Not a chance...
Even Dave Charles and Martin Welz himself, would've been fed edited versions of the Info Theft Project by now.... Does Harold Strachan not smell the rot that surrounds the scheme? Cynical old bastard that has me cackling with each issue of Noseweek, does he have an inkling of how closely HE is monitored? Just for the fun of it of course....*grins..
I watch my tiny nest egg closely let me tell you.... Not the least reason being that Colin Balliram has been seen BEHIND the ABSA counters....*roffels... IT Security se GAT you idiots!
Freely given total access to hospital records and accounts, never mind anything he chooses to peruse at the Banks FFS!
Answerable to the one-eyed Chief of Dodge city up on the Hill *shrieks..... A sobering thought.....
I heard more electrical interference on our TV after 8.30am as I walked through to the lounge... A new Season of Ugly Betty starts tonight... I like that show, but anticipate always that it will be disrupted in some way by He Who Rules my World.....
A national problem with the signal? Rain? Wind? And I'M gullible? *lawls....
Later
Typing and publishing the previous blog earlier today was done to a cacophony of angry bangs and thumps coming from the TV...*beams.... Once again demonstrating an astonishing level of childish irresponsibility from We Know Who.....*winks...
It's almost as if, free of the Sweeper for the day, his intelligence levels drop by 100 points! Is he even bright enough to see that he should be treating her with a great deal more civility and respect than he does? That without her voice of reason there is a chance he will crash and burn in spectacular fashion? *fascinated...
el Maestro de Pollo and his Protector have huge issues with the female of the species.... They consider them good for one thing only... Fact. But for a fluke of fate, they could both be dangerously bitchy Queens......*shrugs.... They've pretty much mastered the art of disguising their true feelings, but on the odd occasion their behaviour is a dead giveaway....*lawls...
I was thinking earlier of the guys that no longer find the time to pop into our CPF Meetings.... Smiley? Eugene? Jay? Too tired, or a different reason altogether? Now that you've signed up to the Project you don't feel it necessary to attend? Between your prayers and the Project, you feel protected and safe? *cackles...
When der Kommissar so kindly graced our last CPF Meeting, he said there should be more pro-active anti-crime groups and neighbourhood watches formed in Sydenham... What does his alter-ego say at the tutoring sessions? *curious...
The Project actively discourages people from attending the CPF IMO... Would YOU want to sit next to your neighbour, in whose private business you or your offspring were digging yesterday? So no, you'd rather not attend these futile Meetings, just in case you are embarrassed in any way....*shrugs..
The sales pitch for the Info Theft Project has left you with the impression that Forums such as ours are now redundant and unnecessary despite what der Kommissar says in Public? *winks..
There's a fair bit of technology my Master and his Mentor constantly forget to mention to their students....
The VOIP option available to the cowboys at Dodge City, now at the tap of a key....
The marvellous ability,(I'm betting they vehemently deny exists), to hear the most private and careless conversations made in your own home...*lawls...
When you consider the mileage the Foul King has had from THAT bit of technology alone, in our home, you should sweat just a little fosho....*grins...
In our case I guess the snoring, farting and swearing was considered such thrilling entertainment for the troops, it didn't occur to voda3g's Masters to discourage it in any way....
What intrigues me is how swiftly you all go into denial at the thought of YOUR palace being infested by similar technology...*roffels.... Sanctity of the Home se Voet! *screams with laughter...
You simply wont have a clue, and when your stay-at-home wives or your maid tries to tell you there is weird shit going on, they will be dismissed as loonies....*grins and points to it's T-shirt...
At a time when it was never more vital that you turn to your neighbour and embrace him, the Beast has ensured that suspicion and stealth prevail instead....*shrugs... Karma....
Later 8.55pm Tuesday
I switched on the telly after 5.00pm and a minute later found it jammed on one Channel.... The Rabid Foul was starting early tonight... A little later he hit the screen several times to the extent it snowed noisily before Ugly Betty started at 7.30pm.
The opening credits had barely finished before he took it all out again...*yawns... At that point, I hadn't shut down the PC and was still in #trivia....*grins... I typed in that I would announce all hits taken to the TV, giving Bali the credit he so craved....*shrieks..
Needless to say, YellowBelly didn't hit us again...Pfft.... I managed to watch the show while enjoying the trivia players company so - two positives make yet another FAIL for the Perverted Bully....*laughing...
I find it MOST interesting that despite his poxy behaviour on the PC having lessened somewhat, he is still free to step up the attacks via our power supply....
It appears very much as though there is simply NO control over his abuse in this regard..... Or is it because it simply can't be proved that he persistently and deliberately causes mayhem via the powerlines? *grins... Anti-Crime? *chokes....
Wednesday 14th January at 8.05am...
I heard the noisy thump earlier as our Controller took out the TV picture for the zillionth time... The GameWrecker gave up in disgust and switched it off.....*grins...
I woke this morning realising that I actually preferred to sit in #trivia than watching Ugly Betty....*beams...
Though it never fails to amuse me at the rivalry and egos involved, it's nonetheless awesome to watch the screen fly by as the Greats duke it out.... *still impressionable at 63....
Later
At 8.20am I was out the front in time to see a smallish unmarked white lorry bounce by, below my valley wall, heading towards Jan Smuts... Two wekkers on the back and a driver... WTF???*startled...
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 14th January 2009 at 1.01pm.