Monday, January 12, 2009

A FISHY TALE........
(begun Monday 12th January at 8.30am.....)
The Airwing chopper is busy in the area..... Adjusting the onboard computer to the changes made yesterday to our circuit? The huge and so beautiful Mothership overhead light is finally off, as it should be at this hour of the day.... As is my Master's streetlight.
Oddly enough, it's not improved the dips to our system at all, so I shall have to wait till next I'm out and about to see what and which we've now been linked to....*shrugs...
If there is any method involved in the madness that currently issues forth from the Chicken Run, it escapes me...*grim...
How hard was it for Bali to have stopped Missus Courageous BEFORE she picked up the phone to call me? Too hard apparently.....*snorts...
His casual indifference as he allowed her to throw herself under the wheels of the bus is staggering!
She does not have his level of cruelty, therefore I choose to believe that she, and possibly their eldest, were out when el Maestro and the Cuz set off the fireworks with the youngest as their audience....
I had watched from my verandah as a blurred figure ran to safety after lighting one of the biggies....
They were all set off in the deck corner nearest the servant's quarters...
Short of actually throwing/aiming them over our wall, they couldn't have been closer, and we were treated to a grandstand view as it were.....*grins...
By now you will have realised that inventing his peurile behaviour is beyond me....*shrugs...
That he allowed Missus Courageous to martyr herself purely to cover his tracks, has done more to damage his character than his most vile efforts so far....
I should be pleased, but am instead nauseated.....*glum...
She works a full day, manages her children's lives, and has a new maid FFS.... Enough stress to crack a lesser mortal...
Add to that the enormous pressure of running damage control on her Wanker of Note, and tis little wonder the poor woman didn't think it through before picking up the telephone...*gags...
As a prime example of what I've insisted all along - that the Courageous Pair deliberately conspire to run a ceaseless smear campaign and report back my every move to their hordes of fans online, this one takes the cake...
Were all the many Chosen to be aware of our plight, would they still feel that they'd made the right decision signing up?
If my endless yammering does nothing more than enlighten a few of the Good who fell for this scam, my pain will have been worth it.
I suggest you pull your dogs off Ash and his businesses, for I'm committed to reporting the ease with which you now damage his machines via the power supply.
Unless of course there is a valid reason for these repeated attacks, other than pure entertainment value?
The Project isn't even fully off the ground and the Crooked hirelings chosen to run the system do it irrepairable damage! *snorts....
I can't believe your Masters didn't foresee this eventuality voda3g?
Was the possibility of wild cannons factored into the projected plans? Was there ever a back-up plan to deal with just such an eventuality?
Apart from a whispered and tactful suggestion that they dumb it down just a tad as people are watching? *roffels...
If I am still the centre stage Goonshow, prodded like a dancing bear for the entertainment and amusement of your goonda-style Controllers, then I've become a rather noisy performer of late.... *cackles..
I've always rather admired the Sweeper for her loyalty to the Pigman.... The efforts made to cause friction between myself and the family at No. 4 were a total FAIL. Surely then it was obvious I would ask Basil's opinion of the firework display?
And his replies were loud and clear on the monitored and recorded landline FFS! Has that particular recording already been hastily edited or 'lost'? *grins...
Was the little woman so pressured and stressed that she willingly allowed herself to be shown to be as big a Liar as her SO? *sighs..
I shall call her this afternoon when its time to toss the livers over the wall.... Unlike the Heroic Captain, I've nothing but the dogs safe and healthy welfare at heart.....
FISHBONES!!!! *projectile vomits....
Whether Missus C chooses to believe it or not, their eldest is of an age where she can't help but pick up the bad vibes.... A great pity as they are both lovely children and it pains me to be painted as the Wicked Witch next door..... cest la vie....*shrugs...
Have they simply been summarily left in the care of the brand new maid this morning? I saw the Master leave much earlier, and Madam's car is also gone... If this is so, tis amazing trust they display so soon after the horrific 'hostage' situation don't you think? *baffled...
I would hope that instead of running me down to her children, the Sweeper teaches them that I am to be trusted should they encounter any problems. That my phone numbers are the first the little ones should call if they are in trouble..
Surely this is what a responsible parent would do, if she had her children's welfare at heart?
How ironic that the four-footed pawns in el Maestro's cruel games are the ones that have finally revealed the true nature of this beast.....*laughing...
Missus C I can forgive, as it wasn't her usual style at all.... If however, she chooses to willingly continue down the road to self-destruction, I can only offer her my wrinkled and leathery old shoulder when the shyte hits the fan.... Or am I too late already?
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Monday 12th January 2009 at 11.10am.