Sunday, January 11, 2009

CASUALTIES OF WAR........
(begun Sunday 11th January at 2.45pm.....)
*I beg your patience. Due to circumstance, this blog ran away with me and is now a blog and a half... Enjoy....*winks....*
And bring it he did! The TV took a really punishing beating up until reason finally prevailed or Mistuh Charming found an alternative interest....*shrugs...
Did the Sweeper intervene? *curious... Does she see how simple it's become for me to prove my point? That something smells decidedly rotten here in the Zone and it ain't this raddled old toad after all? *cackles...
Mon Capitano has become a not-so-shining example of one who now affords me ample opportunities to demonstrate the corruption involved in this Project. When you finally realise that he is their piece de resistance and their top-of-the-range Monitor, do you not tremble ever so slightly?
Will your Controller have a smart cookie to slow him/her down?
If you've been paying any attention at all, you will have realised that goading the Twit isn't necessary to set him off on a destructive rampage... His behaviour depends entirely on a whim or his mood of the day... Dangerous stuff for such a responsible job I agree but........ tis his other 'qualities' that have really elevated him right up next to that other irrepressible megalomaniac of note....his Mentor....*heaves...
His lack of conscience and any regard at all for the law, added to his considerable Cracker skillz, will ensure that he continues to climb this grimy ladder of success.....
Take the owner of fototech's neighbour for instance... He SHOT his own dog in a demonstration to prove what.....? Can you even begin to get your head around that? *startled....
Ash and his businesses have been targetted purely and simply because it's where I go to have my pictures done....
Despite any amount of damage control attempted in this regard, it's the plain and simple truth. Something you lot become less familiar with each day....*grim...
How many of you seriously condone the behaviour towards this innocent man? How many of you think it's a stupendous means of pretty much getting anyone you want to toe the line? I was up there on Saturday morning after 8.00am to find these lights still active in the parking lot at Checkers Westville, as so called members of the Law doubtless practised their new ferreting skillz.... *pukes...
When absolutely no acknowledgement or compensation for the three victims of the 2005 tests was forthcoming, I should've realised then the depths of corruption that surround this Project. Course that was way before all the major cockups with the water system, was it not Mistuh Town Clerk?
The harbour and beachfront befouled by the fumbling attempts to run cables through the water lines... Every river in the end, is now in danger of a similar fate...
Enormous controlled water runoffs depleting the existing supplies... All hunky dory then? Pfft....
From out of all this crud came a minor miracle.... It got me off my arse and out to meet some of the nicest people going...*beams.. Some of what attracted the Project Authors to the Zone, is precisely why I love it so...
Tis a giant village FFS and everyone knows everyone else...*cackles... Did I tell you that on Tuesday evening after the CPF Patrol, we ended up sitting on chairs out on M's verge in the road, drinking fruitjuice and eating home-made cheesecake? About 8.00pm it was, and such a comfortable little band we were as we sat chatting...*grins...
Where else can you do that? I simply can't envisage young Khaled dragging himself away from his servile ferreting to sit happily alongside the likes of Cliff Haupt, Charles Newton and Carol Frankson! *falls over shrieking...
I somehow don't see my Master being entirely comfortable alongside Sue the Book either, for that matter... A victim who has no idea of the damage and bad luck this goonda has sent her way since 2004.....*vomits...
But go deeper into the Zone and there you'll still find loads of good, unpretentious and kind people, who will treat you in a friendly fashion....*beams...
How long will this last as neighbour is set to spy on neighbour? Can the people of the Zone withstand the added wave of corruption set to sweep through their streets? Ask anyone here, and you'll find that their biggest concern is the availability of drugs.. and that's where I've a major problem buying into this wondrous tetra-type scheme.....*gags...
At the very head of the Project here in the Zone sits a known Molester, and tis at his bidding that audio-monitoring can be activated and damage done via your power supply... No, not my most Foul Lord, but his Chief....
Doubtless this Paragon of the Law treads with a fraction more care of late, though I confess to doing a double-take at the really pretty young lady tempting for Navi.... Is she as agreeable as she looks? Can she stand up to the one-eyed Beast if need be? *curious...
Forget the trite 'he has learned his lesson' BS. All that he will have learned if anything, is to be more careful and not get caught.... *spitz....
It's almost unthinkable to consider that Tweedledum and Tweedledee may still consider me a woman scorned, but I've found to my cost that in many areas these two are not the sharpest pencils in the box.....*guffaws...
A borderline flake like myself, why would I be attracted to crazies? Get real folks.... If I infiltrated the Camp of the Fetid Fruit by fawning and grovelling, twas for a just cause....*shrugs...
I've achieved all that I wanted to and more.....*beams...
Now, if I could just wake you lot up?
How's about Tim Williams? A stroke of luck that the GameWrecker found him in a Press article online this morning. O joyous day!
Inconsequential as it may sound to you, tis time you looked this chappie over more carefully....*grins... Where does he come from and what schools did he attend?
Here in the Zone it's glaringly apparent that the Old Boy Network has been amazingly useful to the Project...
Right from Schabir down to Barnabas, to Koobair and thence to the Molester and his Lackey....
Anyone care to tell me whether Acting Police Commissioner Williams is a local lad made Good? (I use the term loosely of course).... Local to where?
And how's about a picture of Tim Dennis, Head of the South African Secret Service? (if you can nudge him from the shadows long enough?) *teeth...
For these are the people at the top, that are comfortable with the Shaikboyz and Agliotties playing such a huge role in the Information Theft Project.....
There's no huge conspiracy o Poisonous Rabbit? *collapses laughing..... Indeed I suppose it would depend on which side of the fence you sit? If my words haven't been proof enough, may the Force protect you....*chortles at it's own wit...
However much you choose to believe my tale is of a mere petty vendetta, you would deserve a Fatal Error fifthwith! If you're not all totally OWNED by voda3g's cunningly worded smokescreens, then tis time you did your own poking about.... Cause the scurrilous bastards to break out in a sweat if you can.....*fangs out....
Anti-crime? *sighs... Man, I can see that after eight frangelicas, the Project may have looked attractive, but wakeTFUP now, and pay attention! What's being done to Ash can easily be your fate tomorrow, no matter what assurances you're given to the contrary... Geez!!!!
Later 8.00pm
The plot thickens! *winks.... In mentioning the firework display laid on, on Friday night (see prev.blog), I omitted to mention I'd sent the following sms to the Pooper-scooper during the display... "How neighbourly can you get? My word T, u never fail to surprise me..:D" fortunately saved in my Outbox, and so repeated here word for word including the smiley.
The following morning I received a reply consisting of only a blank screen....*grins...
That was yesterday. This evening after 6.00pm I get a phone call from Missus C to say she didn't understand my text and I explain that I was surprised at the use of fireworks. She does a couple of sidesteps and says they were only a few sparklers... *startled....
Prevarication of Note No. 1! I described them accurately enough in my prevous blog, in fact, only omitting to blog the additional loud crackers that were set off....*shrugs.... WAS SHE EVEN AT HOME AT THE TIME???
She then got right down to the nitty gritty as it were.... Have I been throwing fish over the wall for her dogs? Snoek to be exact?
We seldom eat fish. Snoek is Very expensive. Fish bones can kill dogs and cats. Fact. So - no, I reply, taken aback.....
I remind her that on one of two occasions when I collected the Twins from the SPCA, I was told to give them chicken livers each day, as it wouldn't then matter whether they couldn't eat what the owners put out for them here, or if indeed they got anything to eat...*gags..
I've told Missus C about this before, and I actually tossed them livers just the other day whilst chatting to her over the wall....*puzzled in the extreme....
How dare I feed her dogs? I dare because I have several rather incriminating pictures in my albums of the singular lack of care these dogs receive from their owners..
I have a couple of neighbours who will attest to this, and the SPCA authorities that I have visited on several occasions will verify this as well.....
Missus C then told me fairly forcefully that if I wished to feed her dogs, I should give HER the food and she would give it to them.
This I would be happy to do, were it not for her hectic schedule and odd hours.... Like children, (and here happily, she is an expert), dogs need feeding and a routine.... This I try to stick to... Can she? *interested...
Does she wash out their water bowl daily and refill it, and leave it in all-day shade? Or does she shrug and expect the three dogs to navigate the pool net and drink from the chemical filled water? Not my business? *coughs...
My Master will have heard to his chagrin my follow-up call to No. 4....
Basil most certainly didn't throw fish over to her dogs and he laughed at the thought of giving expensive snoek to animals...
Who do we all know that can afford a costly fish like this? *looks at the Car Salesperson......
How did Basil's dog Jody cope with the fireworks I asked? Basil replied that he ran away in terror, and they only found him the next morning....
A few sparklers Missus C?
ARE YOU SURE YOU WERE EVEN HOME AT THE TIME? I regretted sending the sms the instant I hit Send and would've left it at that....*shrugs...
If you wish now to make an issue of me caring for your dogs, then so be it.... They were after all, acquired purely and simply to irritate your neighbours... Alas, another major FAIL on the part of the Rabid Chicken.
It would be more civilised were you to smile and thank me for giving a shit, than backing the stoned monkey who you more than likely know, gave them the fish in the first place....*pukes...
Did he hope that they would choke and die and that he could then point a finger in my direction?
Why yes, I do believe that's about his level of sophistication after all.....
The lives and adventures of Nobby and the Terrible Twins will continue to grace these pages come what may....*sad....
Later 9.00pm
I've just been up the top to find that my Master and Basil's streetlights are out...*odd..... Is there work due to be done on Bali's pole in the dead of night? *curious....
As I continue to report on the deliberate harrassment of Ash up in Westville, and the manipulation of el Maestro's dogs, will I let you know if anything nasty should happen at No. 4 as a result of my call to Basil....
Peace....
---oOo---
Monday 12th January 2009 at 6.50am...
I